Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, at the beginning of the game I asked if The Law was the town or scum.

Also, that really wouldn't have been a good idea, to change your avatar... but you can now, at least.

Mostly obvious questions. For example, I asked if I were allowed to chance my Pokébeach avatar to Edgeworth. But at the start of the game that wouldn't have been the best decision of the year...

During my first game on here, I changed my avatar to Miror B, as my role was known for using Ludicolo.

Mostly obvious questions. For example, I asked if I were allowed to chance my Pokébeach avatar to Edgeworth. But at the start of the game that wouldn't have been the best decision of the year...
I remember way back when I had a wally avatar, I drew wally going into the ORAS themed game.

Using your avatar as a form of communication is considered outside communication and is extremely frowned upon.

Reinforce who had you targetted for NK if you didnt knew I was Maya... Sorry if there is a post in qt since i cant access that website since last week without going to enough trouble

Reinforce who had you targetted for NK if you didnt knew I was Maya... Sorry if there is a post in qt since i cant access that website since last week without going to enough trouble

I would have gone for Luis, since he was confirmed town after lynching Camo. Actually, I was still deciding back that Night whether to kill him or you, but ultimately decided on you since you would be taking TGK away with you, which was 2 town votes.

I would have gone for Luis, since he was confirmed town after lynching Camo. Actually, I was still deciding back that Night whether to kill him or you, but ultimately decided on you since you would be taking TGK away with you, which was 2 town votes.
So basically if no one outed me as Maya.. how long would it take you to Kill me

So basically if no one outed me as Maya.. how long would it take you to Kill me

Probably never LOL You didn't claim a role, you didn't post much, and you already had a case on you earlier built by scattered mind. It would be more efficient to put you up for lynch rather than kill you.

Probably never LOL You didn't claim a role, you didn't post much, and you already had a case on you earlier built by scattered mind. It would be more efficient to put you up for lynch rather than kill you.
I could have survive longer and only reveal when Im being lynch.. At one point I do plan to post more to be more towny but I though looking abit scummy would prevent me from being the scum target hence I stay low.. Was t your tactic to stay out of sigh reinforce?

I could have survive longer and only reveal when Im being lynch.. At one point I do plan to post more to be more towny but I though looking abit scummy would prevent me from being the scum target hence I stay low.. Was t your tactic to stay out of sigh reinforce?

Not intentionally, because my work and timezone do limit me to posting once or twice, depending on if another player is around, but it does sort of work to my advantage as a scum in this case.

Ooh look, a postgame!

Player and Role Analysis​

With me not knowing too much about AA, I had to go on the wiki quite a bit to help with the roles and ask Quaking for help from time to time. Turns out that it was a lot easier to make roles than I thought it would be. I did most of the scum team roles and a few of the town roles while Quaking did the majority of them. My memory's not the best, so I might not remember certain things, but here's the analysis, names are listed in the same order that they are in the Master Doc with the scum team and indies at the bottom.

@Skyleaf2000
You are The Judge, so naturally you are aligned with The Law. It’s evident why you are here, you love your job! You treat it with such dignity and passion that you’ve even forgotten your own name!
latest

Active Ability: Judge’s Verdict
You’ve had to listen to attorneys to make decisions for far too long; it’s time to take action! Once a game, you may vote using ##GuiltyVerdict:<playername> or ##InnocentVerdict:<playername>. If you vote using ##GuiltyVerdict, your target will be immediately arrested. If you vote using ##InnocentVerdict, that player cannot be arrested for the rest of the day or be killed during the following night phase. You may not vote yourself using ##InnocentVerdict:<playername>.

Evidence: Judge’s Gavel
Your trusted gavel is both your sword and shield in the war that is law. You rely on it to make the correct verdicts. Whenever you hammer a player not aligned with The Law, you may use Judge’s Verdict again.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

I believe this was the second role that was made, so I didn't work on it. It was a vig and doc that could be used during the day and then could be recycled if use correctly. It saw no use but I could see why. If I had this role I probably would've done the exact same thing Skyleaf did.

Skyleaf played much better than she did last game and was a lot more active this time around so she played well. I'm sorry she got modkilled. You should have just gotten a warning and it was an error on our part. I hope you continue to play here despite that!

@simsands
You are Phoenix Wright, and you are aligned with The Law. Due to you taking your childhood friend’s case, you are now forced to participate in this crazy game with the innocent lives of your assistants Maya, Pearl, Apollo, and your boss, Mia. It’s time to do what you do best and Object!

Active Ability: Pressing Pursuit
When it’s down to the wire, you press witnesses in order to gain new information, and it’s no less different in this game. Once during the night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will randomly find out an ability from someone who targets them.

UNLOCKED Ability: Objection!
(Unlocks in MYLO)
Your boss taught you to smile when things get tough, and now is no different. If you were to be lynched, a random player not aligned with The Law would be lynched instead. This ability locks after use.

Evidence: Defense Attorney’s Badge
Your Attorney’s badge is a symbol of how you want justice for all while pursuing through trials and tribulations. Everyone else respects that, so you have a vote weight of two.

This role was sort of a seer but only under certain circumstances. simsands had actually caught SS when he targeted Celever. Which would have confirmed SS as town if they had both claimed. Something that was probably a little too powerful. The role also would have been a bomb had we reached MYLO but the game didn't reach that state. Not only that, but it was also a mayor. Yeah this role was overpowered and that's not including being able to get soft cleared by Maya.

Being Phoenix has its advantages huh. I found that simsands played well but got better as the game progressed. I laughed a bit when he brought up the point that Dogger couldn't have been nightkilled and must have died by poison. Thus clearing up the confusion that shouldn't have really existed in the first place.

@Robin Aisaga
You are Miles Edgeworth, and you are aligned with The Law. You came to the court today in order to serve as prosecutor in the trial of Larry Butz and find the truth. As a huge Steel Samurai fan, it’s important that whoever framed his body double gets locked up.

Active Ability: Eureka!
Because you are the high prosecutor, you have contacts in the strangest of places: this game! Two times a game, you may PM me the name of a player. You will sit down with them over tea, and they will be placed in a quicktopic with you, found here:

Active Ability: Eureka!+
After eating the mystery food, your deductive skills grew to new heights! During the phase you get this ability, you must PM me the names of 2 players. During the night, you will swap all of their abilities and evidence with each other (or their safeclaim role and evidence if they are anti-town). This ability does not revert back to regular Eureka! after use.

Evidence:High Prosecutor’s Badge
You are the high prosecutor of the courtroom. This makes you an important and influential figure in the legal system. As such, you can only be lynched if you have the majority of votes placed on you. If you don’t, RANDOM.ORG will be used to determine that day’s lynch.

This role was just supposed to be a way of OC and to decrease the chances of April wiretapping scum. The game probably could have gone better if we hadn't mentioned Robin being Edgeworth in the OP of the chat. Robin targeted TGK with the ability D1 which was pretty smart since then he was able to pull off that gambit. Probably should've targeted one more person but it turned out fine, right? Eureka+ swapped roles and he was smart in using it when he targeted Jesi to keep her from hammering.

Robin played very well for his first time. He was really active and he even managed to lie and get away with it. The only thing I'd recommend is to try not to roleplay that much as it's a scumtell. If anyone wants to see the outcome of that, just look at RF's game, Future in Stasis.

@mordacazir / @Miyami
You are Richard Gumshoe, a detective aligned with The Law. You were the detective assigned to the case, so you’re forced to participate in this game. Unfortunately, you’re stuck away from your instant noodles… Parting is such sweet sorrow…

tZFe078GTGTykyJ9eCh1BdN6L24grhMEU-0Z56MGoXWg3Y7ze0ExMU0Qosf4EuGQAjaNzWrDfMhOqTA3iY5Ow3pGrEWtQJTiPBnxP09ji6OeqOkIV6mEqOZhuBU_3zUmU-ekSr2h

Passive Ability: Crime Scene Confiscate
Being a hardened detective on minimum wage has its advantages, like being able to examine and investigate people. During each night, you will investigate someone decided by RANDOM.org. You will confiscate that player’s evidence for the night, but give it back during the next night, and permanently gain it as part of your role.

UNLOCKED Ability: You’re Under Arrest, Pal!
(Unlocks when you have used Crime Scene Confiscate 4 times)
You now have enough evidence to take action against someone suspicious! Once a game, during the night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will copy all of their abilities for your own use, but you will lose Crime Scene Confiscate. If you target a player not aligned with The Law, you’ll copy their safe claim instead.

Evidence: Green Trenchcoat
You and your trenchcoat are similar in many ways. For one, you both can’t do squat! It’s time to put your detective skills to the test, pal!

Evidence:High Prosecutor’s Badge
You are the high prosecutor of the courtroom. This makes you an important and influential figure in the legal system. As such, you can only be lynched if you have the majority of votes placed on you. If you don’t, RANDOM.ORG will be used to determine that day’s lynch.

Win Condition:All criminals and evildoers are arrested
The idea that Crime Scene Confiscate could be used as a seer hadn't even crossed our minds. It was supposed to be that the evidence did nothing so the role would be VT and gradually get powerful each night. Until the next ability was unlocked. In which case the role would be “complete” by being able to copy another role.

You were both pretty inactive… so there’s not much to say. Except that I hope you still come on here from time to time Miyami.

@thegrovylekid
You are Mia Fey, the previous owner of Fey and Co. Law firm, despite being dead, you are aligned with The Law. You are here to cheer along Phoenix, your sister, Maya, and your cousin Pearl in court, but you got caught up within this terrible game.

Passive Ability: Child of Kurain
You and what’s left of your family have vowed to stick together during these hard times. You can all communicate through the power of the Kurain Channeling Technique here: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/PJsPprSBg6w

Passive Ability: Channeling Link
Since you’re already dead, you can’t be killed nor can you be locked in jail for long. So in the event that you are killed, and as long as Maya can channel you, you will still be able to vote, post in thread and have access to the Dead quicktopic.

Evidence: Bloody Slip of Paper
Your last gift to Phoenix could still come in handy one day. If you ever vote for Phoenix while Channeling Link is active, he will be informed that you voted for him through PM.

There were mixed opinions about this role. It definitely changed the fact that dead players couldn’t play anymore. Advice to future hosts, this role is deadly and probably one of the most OP roles we had aside from Larry and Lamiroir. Don’t use it. The evidence definitely wasn’t intended for what you first used it for ,TGK, as you saw in your PM. It also hurt the votecounts quite a bit…

TGK was active throughout the game which was good although he was a little scummy D1and the case against Celever wasn’t the best. He also played a major part in relaying the messages from the dead to the town, albeit, some of the messages probably shouldn’t have been revealed. Not only that, but he helped out Robin for nearly the entire game which was nice. If we had one, he’d most likely be the town MVP.

@GM DracLord
You are Maya Fey and you are aligned with The Law. As the Master of Kurain, it is your job to help people communicate with their loved ones long passed. In fact, you help out your partner, Nick,with this on a regular basis by channelling your deceased sister, Mia.

lVlE-6-qmhgD_SqGWwtRFgSLclUF3beD676DRqq4ISBk_JzT0iSj02-roJSc8nMfqtUCxJnPfkuvXJGo5y8vwycg71NMvc50BGcSncBSlL7WSerbAYcb2y6EtXBAfyXdrgUvFiiz

During the chaos in the dark, you and Pearly fled to the courtroom library where you decided it would be best to collaborate with your sister, Mia, moving forward. You can all talk in a quicktopic here:http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/PJsPprSBg6w

Passive Ability: Channelling Power
Because you are the Master of the Kurain Channelling Technique you have the ability to use the powers of Kurain to your advantage. For every time you are targeted, you will gain 3 Channelling Points, which are needed in order to use your other ability.

UNLOCKED Ability: Kurain Channelling Technique
(Requires 21 Channelling points to unlock)
After using your Channelling technique for a while, you have managed to channel Mia, allowing her connection with this world to become stronger. You figure that this power can even be used to channel people that are alive now! Once during the game at night, you may PM me the name of the player that was arrested or killed. They will be able to post in thread and vote during the next day, as well as use any available actions during the next night. You cannot use this ability on a player more than once during the course of the game.

Evidence: Magatama
You received this ancient Kurain relic which specializes in destroying Psyche-Locks from Nick prior to entering the courtroom. If someone were to place a Psyche-Lock on you, it would be destroyed.

So this role was supposed to revive people as well as prevent Dahlia from achieving her win-con. Since it was able to do so, we made it so that it was hard to unlock. Perhaps 21 points/seven targets was too many.

The person that is almost unreadable and rarely gets targeted, happened to get the role that needed to be targeted and was an important target for the scumteam. Go figure. As usual, Drac didn’t post much. Perhaps that was a good thing though because it didn't make him as much of a target for the scumteam until he was outed.

@bbninjas
You are Apollo Justice, a rookie attorney aligned with The Law. You came to court today with your employer, Mr. Wright, in order help prove his friend innocent in court. Unfortunately, when the lights went out, you put your “Chords of Steel” to good use and screamed loudly for all to hear. Good job, Apollo…

Active Ability: Chords of Steel
Your loud, booming vocal chords are one of your best qualities, or so you think. Once during the night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be so paralyzed by your booming voice, that they will be roleblocked for the night.

Evidence: Thalassa’s Bracelet
This bracelet, which was given to you by your mother, has the power to see through people’s lies by examining them closely. Whenever you use Chords of Steel, you will be notified if the last 3 posts by the player you targeted contain any lies in them.

We felt that if we were going to add a second lie detector in the game, we should give it a condition to being used. In this case it was a roleblocker as well as being limited to the last three posts. Which I thought wasn't a bad idea. bb ended up targeting Drac, Jabber and Grant before being killed by poison. All of which had some impact on the game. Drac gained three channeling points, Jabber was cleared and Grant was prevented from silencing scattered as well as becoming confo scum. In hindsight, it might not have been the best way to balance a role...

bb played pretty well and helped out quite a bit while dead. Although, it was kind of lucky for town that he had been poisoned because he probably would've attracted quite a bit of suspicion the next day from trying to lift pressure off of Celever which would have wasted time from other discussion.

@Cypher333 / @King Xerneas
You are April May, and you are aligned with The Law. Despite having prior trouble with the law, you seem to have regained your success as a secretary (and with them men…). Your success has even managed to get you a spot in the jury! As well as this game. Yaaaaay...

Passive Ability: Suspect Check
During night 0, you will receive a list of 5 role names from your boss, who wants you to come out alive from this game, so you can continue providing your services. At least one of those names is a safe claim.

Evidence: Wiretapper
Despite being arrested for being an accomplice in Mia Fey’s murder, you’ve somehow managed to keep your illegal wiretapper. This time, however, you’ve decided to put it to good use. At the beginning of every even day phase, you’ll receive a random post from a game-related quicktopic.

With all the power roles that were in the game, we had to add in some scummy roles/abilities. This was one of them. A QT spy. We tried to nerf it by adding lots of QTs but a post from the scumchat was picked up anyways. Suspect check ended up being pretty useful catching Pearl and Wendy. Although, Dahlia was killed N1 so only Wendy really counted. Still it ended up in helping pin RF as scum.

Cypher had to sub out due to some inconvenient irl problems so that’s when KX came in. KX was fairly active but accidentally revealed the DRAC IS MAYA post from the deadchat. They probably should’ve looked it over before posting the results.

@scattered mind
You are Thalassa Gramarye, also known as Lamiror, and you are aligned with The Law. Despite being afraid of coming to the courtroom at first, you have discovered the many gifts it can provide, like your memory, your 2 children, and even the power to see once again after a traumatic accident.

rsxXowB_RGgCXs7zznQxTtfyZiOGNrQMeNl069fZhup_AGqLbWemuLtDtfFnToLDJual5EzH6Tce01Wnuj0XlbPMKNFjMGS8qYajTVkBJIuLuOrxT-_qXa-Qz2FosDSD3hHNg2x4

UNLOCKED Ability: Recovering Memories
Sometimes, what happens during dreams affects your memories. Once during the night, you may select from one of 3 dreams. During the next night, you will permanently gain an ability based on what you remembered.
  • A single mother giving birth to a child soon to be orphaned.
  • 2 friends dueling with guns over the love of a girl.
  • The sound of a gun firing in the darkness
UNLOCKED Ability: The Great Gramarye Secret
You remembered that you were a magician, who dabbled in mysterious magic. During each day, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is killed during that night, you will receive their evidence. If that player has more than 1 piece of evidence, RANDOM.org will decide what you get. You may only use this ability until you use it successfully.

UNLOCKED Ability: Quick-Draw Shootem

During your life as a magician, one of the acts you performed was Zak and Valant's Quick-Draw Shootem, where you got shot with blanks. This time, however, you're doing the shooting. During the night when you receive this ability, you must PM me the names of 2 players. During the next day phase, votes can only be placed on the people you selected. When you use this ability, you will not show up on any ability results.

Passive Ability: Bracelet Link

You remembered that you had a son named Apollo! ... but then you also recalled that he died a little while back...

Evidence: Ancient Bracelet

You awoke with this bracelet already on you. Overtime you’ve learned that the bracelet will tighten if someone lies to you. Whenever someone votes you for the first time, you will be told if any of their previous posts during that day contain any lies.
Okay if you think that this role’s OP then let me just say that for a while this was just a delayed version of Luis’ role. Here we have a lie detector, grave digger, and a sort-of gladiator. Not only that, but bracelet link was supposed to place Apollo and Lamiroir in a QT. Quick draw shootem was originally supposed to be scattered and then one other person but we changed it for some reason that I can’t remember.

Scattered was a little scummy but still active and played a big part at the end of the game. He used quick draw shootem on KX and Drac who might not have been the best targets but it turned out okay anyways.

@PikaMasterJesi
You are Spark Brushel, a freelance journalist aligned with The Law. You came to the court today in order to document Phoenix Wright’s first case against Miles Edgeworth since his disbarment, as well as serve as a jury member.

LYbGekEXAWCz_p9ID2JNeBqEL9RVtkVoiKd9DBYK_pDzHThKUtF4ZynxbKHnAxZEKgeelTKcIcaGvVV-xUwpgnm5nVdKO9qtOMWY2FGl22HeFkQhp2vmkKzfjjdhZdVad3P3hAPd

Active Ability: Breaking News! Freelance Journalist Makes Headlines!

Despite being caught up in this game, it has given you an opportunity to sell your newspapers at a good price. Once during the night, you may PM a message no longer than 10 words to be featured in the upcoming day update. Character and player names count as 3 words each.

Evidence: Toothbrush

You love that your teeth are squeaky clean through vigorous brushing.You also love how your legal history is the same way. As long as you aren’t voted for during the current day phase, you have a vote weight of 3. If you were voted for, however, your vote weight drops down to 0 for that day phase.

Here we have the announcer role. Not much going on there, but the vote weight was a little more interesting. Every time Brushel was voted, his vote weight dropped to 0. Unfortunately, the vote weight was 0 for everyday except D5…

Jesi also played really well for her first game. She was active and aside from the hammer in 35 minutes she played well. One thing I’d like to mention is that you probably shouldn’t hint at your role too much. It didn’t affect you that much but trust me, it can…*Cough* Sierra Moors *Cough*

@Jabberwock
You are Angel Starr, a detective turned lunchbox vendor who is aligned with The Law. Despite vowing to never set foot in court after you were fired from being a detective, you were forced to be a jury member in this trial because of a court summoning.

2qyyrMA1HRaodNAu71V5p-EaaybUPTKlWY0n2xgsH2y4gxoudmfWdf-vtrYPY2RWw3jnYtIMdO-5h8xQI0ZqNR3O_4Q3k0h-H5TvJVry2WltPADStTH-xi6-Y73QJGXLh2XDigL4

Active Ability: Lunch Break!

Due to you being a lunch vendor, you have come prepared with snacks in the event of an emergency. Once during the day you may PM the name of a player and the name of a lunchbox. In the upcoming night phase, that player can accept and eat your lunch, granting them its effects for the following day , or decline. You can give out the Crime Scene Set, the Wright Way Set, the Half and Half Set, the Caviar Set, or the P’tooey on Rice Set.

Evidence: Muffler

In Lana Skye’s trial, this muffler was used as evidence to make your testimony uncredible, thus silencing your opinion. If someone were to decline your lunch, they will be unable vote in the next day phase.

This was the inventor. The effects of the five lunches were a grave digger, self watcher, +1 vote weight, role blocker and the last one gave the hated modifier. It was one of the roles that we made a bit scummy to balance out the others. If only we did that for more of them...

Jabber played well and was contributing. He was just a bit scummy early on, but managed to comeback later in the game. Me and Quaking agreed that you targeted the right people, but the toupee early on really hurt you.

@Squirtle Squad
You are Lotta Hart and you are aligned with The Law. You are a photographer who has provided photographic evidence for quite a few of Phoenix’s cases. So you’ve been called here to hopefully present evidence to the court regarding the murder.

Active Ability: Say Cheese!!

You’re usually a photographer for paranormal sightings but that doesn’t mean you can’t use them here. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will take a picture of that player to see who they targeted and who targeted them.

Evidence: Laptop

You use your laptop as a way of finding new scoops and friends to help you out. It just so happens that one of your friends is a journalist looking for advice! During the night, you will get a preview of your friend’s upcoming headline. You may change 2 words of your choice, except names.

This was the tracker/watcher of the game, with the capability to edit the announcement. Perhaps having tracker and watcher in the same role was a bit too OP. Oh well.

SS was really active during the game and helped out while dead. We were waiting for someone to notice that Maya, Pearl and Mia were neighbours and not masons so we were happy when he finally pointed it out.

@Luispipe8
You are Larry Butz, the defendant in this case, and you are aligned with The Law. Despite being happy about spending time with Nick and Maya, you’re upset about Betty’s murder. All of those odd jobs… put to waste on a murder victim!

XAbw_oOZqFuekFI3JmjGiDdpx-HM5hl2rU6hkqBrjf7KV3tya_wAPpUF3Cz0s_OWbJU3J6aNBCXKxE0ZOARXFeU97mFpWP6lvIk0UIdSVtsRSPibvsFL8_F4yS0uV0Jy-AI8xPHy

Active Ability: Artistry

You once worked as an apprentice for Elise Deuxnim, the famous children’s book author. Before she was killed, she taught you how to be an expert at drawing people’s portrait’s. Once during the game, you may PM me the name of a player. You will have that person’s role PM revealed to you.

Active Ability: Samurai Spear!

Despite working as a Steel Samurai impersonator at a theme park, you can be just as helpful as the real thing! Once during the game, during either the night or day phase, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be immediately killed.

Active Ability: Samurai Dog!

You once worked as a Samurai Dog chef on the shore of Gourd Lake. Everyone loved your dogs and a few people even bought them on Christmas. Once during the game, during the day phase, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will receive a permanent boost to their ability, starting in the next night phase.

Active Ability: Camera Watch

You once worked at KB security under the supervision of Wendy Oldbag, when you manned the security system to track evildoers. Once during the game, during the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn all the information that player learns that night.

Evidence: Drawing of Dusky Bridge

You once drew a drawing of a fiery figure flying over Dusky Bridge, and were called out on your delusions in court. After this, no one has taken your opinion seriously and your sanity has taken a serious toll. You will be lynched at L-1.

I think we took the name “Jack of All Trades” a little too seriously. Let’s see, there was a vig-shot, a full seer, a boosting ability and and the role could even find out info from other players. The hated modifier should have been at least L-3, and even then it might not have changed much.

Luis played pretty well this game. He was fairly active and contributed. He had chosen wisely by picking Camo for the target of his seer. Mia might not have been the best target for the vig shot.

@PMJ
You are Jean Armstrong and you are an androgynous french chef aligned with The Law. You are here today to cook food for everyone at court. They didn’t exactly hire you, you more so volunteered and begged. You got the job though so you’ll do your best to make good food.

3NfdR2_lPJdwpAHpz7iB-P_ecmlgnBdfBycZIYBdXCFQ48bgseMpoAUI66u0X2y5mTGbRSDNFv-rlkpPjsmDmjin_7uQ8aO_9DPRG7YU0BSvoz1N7LVGghJgE7Sr4z5v7zuPXJBd

Active Ability: French Cuisine

At Tres Bien, your French restaurant, you make only the most expensive, most refined French cuisine. Once during the night, you may PM me the names of 2 players. Those players will be so healthy from enjoying your food that any abilities targeting them, including the nightkill, will fail.

Evidence: Potassium Cyanide

With your restaurant on the verge of bankruptcy, desperate measures have to be made in order to keep it running. Whenever you use French Cuisine, you must bold the name of a player. That player will be poisoned and die during the next phase.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested.
Out of all our roles Quaking and I found this one the most OP. The poison was supposed to be a disadvantage to the double doc, but it wasn’t until after we handed out the roles that I realised power level of this role. Sure it ended up killing two townies, but if power role + power role = balance, then we might as well just not include them.

That being said, PMJ was an active town contributor while alive and dead! Helping TGK with what to post even when scum was trying to frame him as indie was pretty cool too. Aside from choosing bb and Dogger for targets, he played well.

@Celever
You are Frank Sahwit and you are aligned with Betty’s Murderers. During one of your burglaries, Larry’s ex-girlfriend Cindy Stone caught you in the act, so you murdered her... and got sent to jail. If it wasn’t for her, you might not have. So you’ve gotten involved with Betty’s murder to take revenge on Larry, and to an extent Cindy.

SLg7Cf9NA9YpgJQM5MFaQ6ysD1Vquu5YI-Dw1XEhw2oG9SHOyI-AoHf-TzAwYsXF21Lh8kGtmzWL30MYfRuQtzHRXA0bmOXtu0Q_fAC7NhchjrVR-IyVzpC_3FZFzUuzEDg_nAr3

Passive Ability: Toupée Toss

You sometimes throw your toupée at people when you’re angry. The current situation gives no exception! During each phase, if you would be targeted by an ability, you will throw your toupée at the person who targeted you temporarily preventing them from seeing. This will cause them to miss their next target. You only have 1 toupée though, so if more than 1 person targets you, RANDOM.org will decide who you throw it at. After that phase though, you’ll find the toupée again.

Evidence:The Thinker Clock

This is the piece of evidence that damned you in Cindy’s murder, but you have vowed to not let it damn you now, so you keep it with you at all times. Every time you are targeted in a phase after using Toupée Toss, the person who targeted you will notice it. However, if they target you again, you’ll kill them in a fit of rage.

Win Condition: Outnumber everyone aligned with The Law at the start of the day
You are Wendy Oldbag, a security guard, and you are aligned with The Law. Whilst you are an older woman, you continuously lust for younger men, like Miles Edgeworth, the serving prosecutor on your former co-worker, Larry’s, case.

76E9bMRBzig6lGEr1-zptR1v8PxtExJyjn0AQOHptKl59MS5efIWK5RXzRCJDHxRKfIxOvXNqF7d1_SnNpdNOCrFdET2_olTHFGWRT85PfiTX6Gxnk1CHq0blnELBJf-hgcOS7UZ

Passive Ability:Twilight Romance

Your love for younger men can cause you to do things that are… overly excessive. During each phase if you would be targeted by an ability, seeing this as a sign of affection, you will run over to that person and give them a big kiss. Shocked by your reaction, they will be unable to concentrate and will miss their next target. Sadly, you can only give so much love at a time, so if more than 1 person targets you, RANDOM.org will decide who you will kiss. After that phase though, you’ll realise that their intentions weren’t to show affection, so you’ll back down and get ready to pounce next time.

Evidence: Ray Gun

When the person you’re flirting with isn't concentrating on you, they’re concentrating on your ray gun. Every time you are targeted during a phase after you have used Twilight Romance, the person who targeted you will notice your ray gun and will make note not to target you again. However, if they target you again and after you have used Twilight Romance for the phase, you will truly see this as a sign of affection and invite them to a quicktopic so that you may talk to them some more.

We both really liked this role. Both the flavour and the effect. It was basically a delayed role blocker plus an extra kill if Thinker Clock activated. While it might not have looked like the best role at first. It actually stopped RF from being outed. SS had targeted Celever before targeting Jabber the night he died.

Celever played well and was acting really towny. That case on him was bad and he shouldn’t have had so many votes on him just because of that. He also contributed a little bit to the scum team’s win-con while dead.

@Empoleon_master / @grantm1999
You are Luke Atmey and you are aligned with Betty’s Murderers. You were involved in the murder of Betty and hope to cause some more mischief, which might even give you more attention! Of course, you’d also like to get a little bit of revenge on Phoenix and his allies for putting a stop to your plans.
atmey-normal(b).gif

Active Ability:Zvarri!

You have blackmailed people a lot of times to get what you want. So what’s stopping you from doing some more blackmail here. Starting after night 2, once every night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will blackmail that player and silence them for the upcoming day phase. You may not target the same player 2 nights in a row.

Passive Ability: Attention Hog

For pretty much your whole life you’ve been wanting attention, and now there are more ways to attract it. By the end of the day, if 3 or more people are voting for you, you will have a vote weight of 2 for the following day phase.

Evidence: Blow-Up Masque✩deMasque

Being the madman you are, you are not afraid to go out without a fight. If you were to be lynched, one of your guilty voters will also be arrested using RANDOM.ORG.

You are Cody Hackins, a Steel Samurai fan aligned with The Law. You came to the courtroom today in order to witness truth, justice, and your local Steel Samurai kick butt! Though, in all seriousness, you are here to do a report for school on the judicial branch of the legal system.
cody-confident(b).gif

LOCKED Ability: Samurai Spear!

(Unlocks when you eat a Samurai Dog)

Evidence: Steel Samurai Camera

Your trusty camera is all the evidence you need to take out the bad guys! If you were to be lynched by exactly one of Betty’s murderers, their full role PM would be posted in the next update. If more than one of Betty’s murderers votes for you, this ability will fail.

This role included a silencer ability, bomb and a sort-of mayor. Sadly, the silencer saw no use due to being blocked the night it activated.

While in the game, EM was lurking quite a bit, and was on a lot scumdars. Luckily, once Grant came in, the activity picked up drastically, but the damage was done. EM’s play contributed to Grant’s role block which then caused LAL, and then his lynch. On the brightside, he participated in the deadchat rat attacks.

@Camoclone
You are Daryan Crescend and you are aligned with Betty’s Murderers. You were involved with Betty’s murder knowing that Larry would be framed and Wright would be his attorney. Wright is Apollo Justice’s boss, so if you can stop him, then maybe you can leave Apollo without a job.

us42IeHBphhnb4m_z7hi3b_zW1alXxbHDAXyjc8ml3o6qCIOKhFxG14Ionq_Ps65CWpNwAhEFjG3yiWguI6XOqLZjjcpfz54dfy1r04zhjkZCRrUP7HIpbjxLb8IpaOYD6t2_mlA

Active Ability: Rockin’ Detective

Even though you’re no longer a detective, that doesn’t mean you can’t look for evidence. Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will examine them for clues and find a piece of evidence that is part of their role. If their role has more than 1 kind of evidence, RANDOM.org will decide which piece of evidence you’ll find. You will be told what their piece of evidence does.

Evidence: Borginian Cocoon

This was the reason you’re in jail and for some reason you have it with you again. However, you’re not going to let it get caught again, so you’ve hidden it. If anyone would attempt to look into your role for evidence, they’ll find evidence that corresponds with your safe claim.

You are Ron Delite and you are aligned with The Law. Even though you stole the Tear of Emanon, that was only so that your beloved wife wouldn’t leave you. You now run a company that helps thieves change their ways. Mostly.

hfNZSOhtQJgNrJEtt2E17-RkvjMNZotHVTFC2YuSbe1LpkHLop2-ugrtHZKw1_32NHjFpdjkSquD1lRhDJK27NY_B4fP1yk7y5pm0xDcqISNqv92Sg8coQKwUyGa0MEHvCmxOg8s

Active Ability: PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!

Even though you’re usually pretty quiet, you still can get pretty agitated at times, and when you do, you start to whine. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will whine and whine until that person tells you what their evidence is. If they have more than 1 piece of evidence on them, RANDOM.org will decide what piece of evidence they’ll show you.

Evidence: Tear of Emanon

Your wife is having a bunch of spending sprees again, so you had to steal the Tear of Emanon again to pay for them. Problem is, no one’s willing to buy it. Whenever you use PLEEEEEEEEASE!!! you will also beg them to buy this item. There is a 30% chance that they will buy it. This evidence will be updated if they do buy it.

The cocoon was one of things that I was interested to see. It was supposed to protect from Gumshoe’s role but wasn’t able to be used. We were excited to see how this role would help the scumteam. PMJ ended up being targeted N1 which helped out quite a bit.

Camo played pretty well when he was alive, he wasn’t on many of the scumdars. Then he got seered… but he also played really well when he was dead. The Rat Attacks were hilarious. It definitely created a lot of spam (more than the other three chats combined!).

@Reinforce
You are Shelly DeKiller and you are aligned with Betty’s Murderers. You were hired by the team of Frank Sahwit, Luke Atmey, and Daryan Crescend in assisting with the murder of Betty. They all thought they could get revenge through this and while you thought this was a little obscure, you are getting paid.

TbsH-y4jp3MWO_s_-VaWg8Jsa9GJgQvJGGZtnyCb5_V21QT2tYzZMxJbXJlpj2gjbaZXONYh8WbL4_6rP5Q4s7fhx0iwrfrf6kdDQO9wJqhuNXCv7oDWbOJmww2M_Tv9sOQVnxvn

Active Ability: De-Night-Kill

As a professional assassin, it’s your job to take out certain people. In this case, it’s any player that is not aligned with Betty’s Murderers. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player.That player will be nightkilled. This ability will be passed on to a fellow teammate if you were to die.

Evidence: Calling Card

You always leave a calling card at any of your assassinations to prevent your client from being suspected. Once during the game, when you PM the name of your NK target, you may bold their name. If you do, their corpse will be cleaned, only showing your calling card in the day update.

You are Trucy Wright and you are aligned with The Law. You are a magician who has helped with investigations a few times. You are also here to cheer on Phoenix, as he is like a father to you. Maybe some of your magic tricks can help him.

z_Akc1Zx6sHFllh-uHhWbLC2phZlEP4E5y5PPYckL2Q7KVgWo7yfdCF4SANVx7na6CzwXJyVcsnmiUuqgAP1QLY84QLAhMPSYeysnYmr20OkjVBFMszKwi0s7wOWDJWy-76rzVFs

Active Ability: Vanishing Act

Your mother disappeared during a performance once, and while that’s sad, it’s inspired you to create a vanishing act that can make people reappear once they’ve disappeared. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will make them vanish so that they cannot be killed for that night. However, you haven’t quite perfected this trick yet so there is a 45% chance that they will not reappear, and since now is not the time for investigations, they will be presumed dead.

Evidence: Magic Panties

It’s not a top hat but it’s just as effective. If you target someone with Vanishing Act and they were to disappear, you will try to pull out that person with a 50% chance of them being saved.

Plain and simple, this was the Alpha Wolf with a 1-shot Janitor, enough said.

Reinforce was a very big help to the scum team and after what had happened in ORAS, I was glad that he made it to the end. Me and Quaking both agreed that he used his AA knowledge to be a huge asset to scum. He posted enough and was very logical when doing so, but had he posted a bit more I think he could’ve lived a while longer.

@Professor Palutena
You are Dahlia Hawthorne, a dead spirit, and you are aligned with Yourself. You are a criminal scorned by the team of Phoenix Wright (Feenie), Maya Fey, Mia Fey, and Diego Armando. In order to exact revenge on them, you have possessed Pearl Fey prior to entering the courtroom.

FawZUNcjyD7LXdi1FwX-rqObrnylhAR42A5boX_54k1tsthYunhWPWYaOcZO2GrnEDx6Z78OtbjYa7aIjVa_eavWXUo9OMoKpGoRvXVhr1Gfz5HBKpMqDasKCvPn2fJkTsZAQ3yY

Passive Ability: Channelling Power

Due to possessing Pearl, you have the ability to use the powers of Kurain to your advantage.

For every time you are targeted, you will gain 3 Channelling Points, which are needed in order to use your other abilities.

Passive Ability: Possession

Because you are possessing Pearl Fey, you will appear as her to anyone that directly attempts to directly see your identity.

Because you are possessing Pearl Fey, you have access to a quicktopic with Mia and Maya, who wholeheartedly trust you, here: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/PJsPprSBg6w

LOCKED Ability: Manipulate

(Requires 3 Channelling points to unlock)
During the night, you may PM me the names of two players.You will manipulate those players and force them to target eachother.

LOCKED Ability: Psyche-Lock

(Requires 9 Channelling points to unlock)
During the night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will have a Psyche-Lock placed on them. While they have a Psyche-Lock placed on them, during that night, that player has no abilities.

LOCKED Ability: Mind Burst

(Requires 15 Channeling points to unlock)
During the night, you may PM me to use this ability. When you use this ability, every player that has had a Psyche-Lock placed on them will die as their brains shut down. When you die, this ability will automatically activate, even if is locked.

Evidence: Poison Locket

On Night 3, you will put Diego Armando into a comatose state.

Win Condition: Exact your revenge on Mia, Maya, and Feenie (Kill them all!
You are Pearl Fey, and you are aligned with The Law. You were ecstatic to be working with Mr. Nick and Ms. Maya today, and hope to watch them bond during this game.

During the chaos you met up with Ms. Maya and Ms. Mia, and have a pact to stay together during this game. You may communicate with them in a quicktopic here:

Active Ability: Follow the Bouncing Ball

During the night you may PM me the names of two players. The first player will be hit with your red ball and be forced to target the second player.

Evidence: Sacred Urn

This is the sacred urn of Kurain used to contain the ancient spirit of Ami Fey, but it can hold other spirits too. Whenever you use Follow the Bouncing Ball, you must bold the name of a player that you targeted. If that player is a spirit, they will be killed immediately.

This was supposed to be a funky indie role, but it never really saw use due to PP's early death.

PP played fairly well for the short time that he was playing. He played well enough to act like they were masons and not neighbours. I would’ve been townreading if I was playing, but I did notice that he was backing the “they’re masons, not neighbours" idea quite a bit. It was a giveaway that you were his partner. I don’t think many people noticed though so I guess it was fine. His death was due to his knowledge on AA and being a veteran I believe. So the kill was likely to happen from the start.

@xDoggerx
You are Diego Armando, a coffee obsessed lawyer, and you are aligned with The Law. You have come to the courtroom today in order to look into the mysterious criminal known as Dahlia Hawthorne.

i0y3aKyHFbw8TQPpZxqK36-e6BaiAgIo8uOQw7CoQkPlpTvBdEK1Puy58l-L5sCCU3JMjGe2OYOSAbMhfEW10gVHgaWbwhEsL2EcURubO-80oi1EwjGHBaBZw2uuoaElwvn4FQbi

Passive Ability: Feisty

In court, you have been known to adopt an offensive lawyering style, and that holds true here. If you were to be nightkilled, the nightkill will fail.

LOCKED Ability: Metamorphosis

(Unlocks when you are put into a comatose state)
Even though poison can put you into a comatose state, it can’t actually kill you. When you are poisoned, you will be put into a comatose state for a day, before receiving an updated role.

Evidence: Steaming Cup O’ Joe

Coffee fuels you and gives you the energy to defend your clients. You may vote twice in a day, but you may not vote for one person twice. If you wish to unvote, specify who you are unvoting in your post.

You are Godot and you are aligned with Yourself. After being poisoned by Dahlia Hawthorne, you can’t trust anyone but yourself, and have to wear a bulky visor in order to see. You wish to protect your coworker’s sister from Dahlia’s grasp.
godot-forward(b).gif

Active Ability: Exorcism

In order to protect Maya Fey from Dahlia’s wrath, you must exorcise Dahlia herself. Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will visit that player and kill them if they are Dahlia Hawthorne.

Evidence: Red Visor

This visor is the only thing allowing you to see. It also emits a glaring red light that shows what happens to you in the dark. Any night actions you perform will be shown during the next update.

Win Condition: Ensure that Dahlia does not win
This was a town role that could vote more than once and was bulletproof. However, once N3 was reached and the locket was still in play the role would turn into an indie. It would’ve contributed to killing PP but they both died early on so it saw no use.We had a few errors with this one and that caused a little confusion.

I don’t remember much about Dogger since he was a little inactive. I do remember that he contributed to the town discussion and appeared as a non-threat to scum however. So that was pretty good.

Last edited:
I wasn't tagged personally but I was notified that you'd posted because I'm still following this thread. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

You've got a lot of insight and been very analytical about the game and its roles, which is a great asset for a game designer! :D

Anyhow, as you noticed, a lot of powers that can appear negative if misfired, such as blocks or vigs, are still very powerful in town's hands. If the player's reads are right, they can easily mess up a scum's plans, so adding that on top of a power role makes things even worse for the scum. That said, I really like how you looked at making some town roles particularly scummy - those minor details really adds to the setup.

Although, it was kind of lucky for town that he had been poisoned because he probably would've attracted quite a bit of suspicion the next day from trying to lift pressure off of Celever which would have wasted time from other discussion.
Nah, this wouldn't have been a problem... if I absolutely had to, I could role-claim and people should generally jump off me. :p

You've got a lot of insight and been very analytical about the game and its roles, which is a great asset for a game designer! :D

Anyhow, as you noticed, a lot of powers that can appear negative if misfired, such as blocks or vigs, are still very powerful in town's hands. If the player's reads are right, they can easily mess up a scum's plans, so adding that on top of a power role makes things even worse for the scum. That said, I really like how you looked at making some town roles particularly scummy - those minor details really adds to the setup.

Nah, this wouldn't have been a problem... if I absolutely had to, I could role-claim and people should generally jump off me. :p

Yeah... Power Role Mania was mostly my fault. My new co-host and I hope to fix that with our application, however.

Jesi also played really well for her first game. She was active and aside from the hammer in 35 minutes she played well. One thing I’d like to mention is that you probably shouldn’t hint at your role too much. It didn’t affect you that much but trust me, it can…*Cough* Sierra Moors *Cough*
Hey, so I played well! Maybe it was my different view on things. I dunno. Also, who's Sierra Moors?
Here we have the announcer role. Not much going on there, but the vote weight was a little more interesting. Every time Brushel was voted, his vote weight dropped to 0. Unfortunately, the vote weight was 0 for everyday except D5…
You have no idea how much that made me mad. That contributed to my anger at grant on D4, and also why I was so anxious to use my vote weight on D5. For reference, KX was the better kill, as Drac was Maya, although that wasn't really known until the next day.
As a side note, I think my vote weight was used to scout out scum a slight bit, as it got grant into suspicion, as with Celever in a way.

Overall, I had a really fun time playing, and I'm here to stay to play Werewolf! I even sent in an application myself, so hopefully I'll get to be your next host for Werewolf 35!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back