Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME FREEZE!

No players may post in the thread!

I'll still be accepting PMs for Ability or Item usage and Dungeon movement. Please send them ASAP if you haven't yet! You have 24 hours.

Update to be posted tomorrow Friday, January 15th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Day 5 Sunset

cmwviwQ.png

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 0 [Chaos Jackal (1595)]
GM Draclord: 0 [Luispipe8 (1604)]
double o squirtle: 0 [Squirtle Squad (1607), scattered mind (1611), Chaos Jackal (1620)]
Vom: 9 [simsands (1613), Luispipe8 (1633), Keeper of Night (1634), TheFlyingPidove (1637), scattered mind (1642), Squirtle Squad (1663), GM Draclord (1674), mordacazir (1680)]
Empoleon_master: 1 [Jabberwock (1614)]

No vote: 5 [Empoleon_master, Vom, double o squirtle, Cypher333, Chaos Jackal]

Spurned on by yesterday's success, the town became more careful in their discussion, convincing each other to share as much information as they could. They even resorted to looking back on the previous days for such info, and simsands brought up Yeowie's curious list from a few days ago, claiming that among the ones on the list, Vom was the most suspicious. Everyone else thought his logic made sense and voted for Vom. The accused mounted some defense of himself, but the voters piled on so much that it went beyond the requirement and the Day ended quickly.

Palkia, a bit startled by the sudden end of the Day, took some time but eventually appeared to take away the chosen for the Day. When the space bubble wrapped around him, Vom, who had been a mostly quiet Xatu up till then, suddenly let out a chilling scream.

"NGUOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!"

And began thrashing around it to no avail.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: Vom HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO BE LYNCHED. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

GpCGYLF.png
Dusknoir
Alignment: Villain

You are Dusknoir, introduced as a famous, skilled, wise yet humble explorer. In actuality, you were an agent sent from the Dark Future by Primal Dialga to stop anyone attempting to change history. In the end though, you were defeated by the heroes, and even had a change of heart. But due to the time distortion, you have yet to know and learn that, and so right now, you are the cold, deceptive Dusknoir who will get rid of all these meddlers trying to destroy the Dark Future.

Special Ability: Eliminate the Heroes
Usage: Night Phase; every Night
You are not afraid to use extreme violence to get rid of those who’d change history. You may PM me the name of a player not aligned with the Villains. That player will be killed. If you die, this ability will be passed on to a random subordinate as per your order.

Special Ability: Secret Investigation
Usage: Night Phase; Night 0; every even-numbered Night (Night 2, Night 4 etc.)
With your advanced skills, you will gather information your way to make meticulous plans. You may PM me the name of a player. You will learn that player’s Pokemon type. If there is more than one, it will be chosen at random.

Passive Ability: Pressure
A player that targets you during the Night Phase will have a vote weight of 0 for the upcoming Day Phase unless they vote for the same player as you. If there is more than one, it will be chosen at random.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Villain aligned players

GAeTy7u.png
Chatot: It's... It's the great Dusknoir! SQUAWK!

ZzktsGD.png
Dusknoir: Blast it... HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED BY THIS TOWN...!

jV7e6Wm.png
Wigglytuff: But we got him! We finally win!

At that statement though, Dusknoir stopped his struggles and suddenly became quiet. And then, he gave a chilling laugh.

UAgKigK.png
Dusknoir: Is that what you believe? Ha.. haa... Hoo-hoo-haaa-haaaa!

The ghost's evil laughter echoed all throughout the town, a sound that forebode that the "game" is far from over.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: THAT IS ENOUGH!

The legendary quickly transported away Dusknoir, and turned to face a town that have been rendered speechless and terrified by what just occured.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: HE WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM MY CLUTCHES, FEAR NOT. HOWEVER... AS BRILLIANT AND SATISFACTORY IT IS THAT WE HAVE CAUGHT A MAJOR ENEMY, THIS CRISIS IS FAR FROM OVER. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE ASCERTAINED FROM DUSKNOIR'S WORDS, AND FROM WHAT I SENSE... THE FACTION OF VILLAINS REMAINS INTACT.

SADLY, THERE IS NO MORE TIME TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER OF THEIR NUMBER... I TRUST YOU'LL ALL DO AS GOOD TOMORROW AS YOU HAVE TODAY.

And with that, the god ascended to the sky, leaving the town pondering upon the revelation that the Villains are still not completely eliminated, and thus, even with Dusknoir's demise, meant that the killings at night would still continue...

For now, though, the Dungeon still awaited results:

77MalDz.png

Cypher333 (16) obtained an Item on Tile A5.

Empoleon_master (1) who has been stuck on B2, grabbed an Item from the tile.

simsands (14) chose to remain on C1, but nothing happened.

scattered mind (7) and GM Draclord (17) ventured to C2, but it was scattered mind who got hit by a nasty Trap:

xODTOpn.png
Seal Trap
The player’s Special Abilities will be unusable for the upcoming Night Phase.

Chaos Jackal (21) remained on C3, and he ended up being literally winded by a Trap:

UbQAEbL.png
Spin Trap
If the player will use any Ability or Item for the upcoming Night Phase that requires picking a target, the choice will be randomized.

Keeper of Night (5) decided to move to D4 but nothing happened.

Nothing happened also to Luispipe8 (13) on the next tile, D5.

Squirtle Squad (12) and mordacazir (20) skipped to E2, but nothing happened there either.

double o squirtle (6) tried to move silently and carefully on E4 but still tripped the Trap... and tripped on the Trap:

Bwzt0ux.png
Trip Trap
If that player has any unused Items, they will lose that Item

TheFlyingPidove (10) was firmly roosted on E5, but at least got an Item.

The town finished up for the day, marginally safer with the supremely intelligent and cunning Dusknoir finally caught, but his laugh and Palkia's warnings remained in their minds like an omen as they headed to bed.

However, just before they could leave, some strange things happened:

The spotlight appeared once more, and this time, it was trained on simsands.

And then, someone else collapsed into sleep and began having a Nightmare!

Day 5 has ended! Results from Abilities and the Mystery Dungeon shall be sent through PM shortly.

Night 5

WgR9HQi.png

They got Dusknoir and the Sableye squad for sure, so who could be the Villain... or Villains (!) left?

That was the question in everyone's minds, but in the surprise and chaos of the Day, there was no time or energy to think about it. And as per Palkia's advice as well, that they should save their energy and do another good job tomorrow.

Still...

And the Nightmares didn't seem to be stopping either.

So this crisis really isn't still over even with their success in a row. Somehow, it was both a comforting and troubling thought as the town drifted off to sleep in another quiet Night.

Night 5 has begun!

For those with Abilities and Items that have Night Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria
, please submit your actions!

No players may post in the thread during the Night. Those who have QTs are free to post there, however.

Night 5 will last until Sunday, January 17th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Sunrise 5

m3Y1Iho.png

A Treasure Town citizen suddenly awoke in the dark of the night. Try as he might, he couldn't find sleep coming back to him so easily and settled for staring out the window.

And that's how he became aware when, from out of the shadows sprung a shadow-cloaked figure. He barely dodged the charge when his senses flared up in emergency.

This was an unknown visitor, and they obviously weren't hear for early dawn pleasantries.

So he ran, and ran and evaded any attempts by the intruder to touch him. But the panic and fear that spurned him into action also served to mess up his sense of direction, and he found himself cornered against a wall.

He could only whisper, "I think I'm going to die..."

-------!

It was like those words were a trigger, an incantation to activate a magic spell.

Because suddenly, the innocent glowed in a bright flash that had the attacker shielding their eyes, but a split second was all it took, because when the light died, the terrified Pokemon had completely disappeared.

That means... I failed the kill?

---

The supposed victim from before was just as shocked when he found himself in the middle of the town square, unharmed and very much alive. Whilst still trying to figure out what just happened, a piece of parchment floated down on his head. With shaky fingers, he slowly took it.

The town, though, which had now gotten used to waking up to bad news in the morning, usually of the 'there's another dead player' variety, had been slightly surprised at the relatively quiet morning. No one had been screaming about finding a dead body, and now it was THAT which had become suspicious. So they quickly made their way to the town square and found the Pokemon from earlier.

"Um, why are you there? What happened?"

The Pokemon, still rendered speechless from the events that transpired, just handed the paper from before for them all to see:

I secretly placed an escape ability on you which would be triggered if you were to die. If you get this message... then it has officially activated.

However... This will only work once.

When they finished reading it, the legendary Palkia descended with some good news to declare.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: No one WAS KILLED DURING THE NIGHT.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: YOUR GOOD FORTUNE IS LIKE A REWARD OF FATES, AND IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING THE ADEQUATE EFFORT. I EXPECT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO TODAY.

Night 5 has ended! Results from Abilities and Items shall be sent through PM shortly.

DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD YET!

Day 6

KCK0Idz.png

After the first few days were filled with sadness, fear and failure when Town members dropped day and night, now they were all feeling satisfied and happy. They had caught two Villains in a row, and then the previous Night, the supposed victim was able to avoid the kill. It was like they were now being overdosed with good luck as compensation. They certainly enjoyed it.

It was hard to keep in mind that the crisis was still not over, as the Villains had not been completely eliminated. Well, at least their numbers were still superior, and if they could keep up the good work (and good luck), they might get another Villain today and make it a lucky three in a row.

There's still the Dungeon that keeps getting tighter, but it was no longer thought of as much of a nuisance as it had first been:​

z98dESB.png

Knowing that the numbers and odds still favored them, the town proceeded toward another day of discussion.

As they made to start the Day, a noteworthy event had to be witnessed:

The spotlight shining down on simsands showed that during the Night, he didn't approach anyone, and no one approached him either. As the Day officially began, the spotlight on him still hasn't disappeared.

Day 6 has begun!

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 13 players eligible to vote, so it would take 7 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Day 6 will end on Friday, January 22nd, 2:00 PM GMT.

First and for most. Reinforce rectify my Night 4 result.

I want to inform you that I made a mistake with the result you got on Night 4. The result should have been:

Sentry Duty: No Pokemon targeted you.

Feel free to quote this on the thread if you want.

@scattered mind, Nothing happened to me on Day 5, but someone did approach me Night 5. I hope she didn't sang anything to me though.

I'm playing a hunch here. But I have a feeling EM is one of the inactive scum member

##VOTE: Empoleon_master

So.. Wigglytuff?

That would be it.

Well then... My time has come to be killed by the scums during the night, but please everyone, we need to vote on a scum this day...

RX9DHMX.png
Wigglytuff
Alignment: Town

You are Wigglytuff, the Guildmaster of the Wigglytuff Guild. Due to your status, you have ‘special’ privileges. You are always jolly and super friendly, although a little child-like and eccentric. Still, everyone respects you as an amazing Explorer and you can be perceptive and relied on in times of crisis.

Special Ability: The Guildmaster
Because of everyone’s ingrained respect for you, it won’t be easy to vote for your demise. In order for you to be lynched, the vote count must reach the majority set for that Day. If not, the Day will simply end with no lynch.

Special Ability: The Power of Friendship
Your sense for friendship can’t be fooled by illusions. Every odd-numbered night (Night 1, Night 3 etc.), you will learn the name of a player. You know that the player is NOT a member of Wigglytuff Guild, though you can’t determine their exact alignment or role.

Passive Ability: Cute Charm
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, the following scenarios will occur:
1) If it’s an Item Tile, you will automatically get the Item.
2) If it’s a Trap Tile, it will automatically take effect on the other player/s.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players

However, do correct me if I'm wrong, but this was TFP's claim right? It seems that this role was tinkered with.

My ability is only activated if someone targeted me. I see no ability in that claim that can actually target another person.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TheFlyingPidove

Your ability sees items that target you as well, doesn't it? TFP has a lot of items.
Probably. Since the ability only said "you will be informed of Pokemon name/s that targeted you" . Item was not specifically mention but most probably included.
##UNVOTE but TFP, do share what you did to me last night?

I'm heading to bed and would be very least likely to reply much until the next 32 hours. Got a very important meeting tomorrow and got a registration the next day.

Probably. Since the ability only said "you will be informed of Pokemon name/s that targeted you" . Item was not specifically mention but most probably included.
##UNVOTE but TFP, do share what you did to me last night?
Yes that was me. I use a Decoy Orb on you.

Night 5 Results

The Power of Friendship: You learn that mordacazir and Chaos Jackal are NOT members of Wigglytuff Guild.
My Ability was boosted by Camoclone, so this is what I can share with you all

I'm still suspicious of SS, so I'd like to know who he claims to have targeted last night.

Also want to know why TFP triggered Drac's role.

Morda, do you have results for us?

Squirtle Squad (And also TheFlyingPidove, for that matter) being scum would mean a six (Or, very unlikely, five) man scum team, not counting the indie. This is what you believe is the case?

Squirtle Squad (And also TheFlyingPidove, for that matter) being scum would mean a six (Or, very unlikely, five) man scum team, not counting the indie. This is what you believe is the case?
And what makes you say that? We've only lynched two scum so far.
Also, my suspicion on SS is clearly for him being the indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back