Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how quick you were to hop on Camo's wagon, ninjas. Especially since you've spent the last two days pushing cases on TFP and Luis. Why suddenly abandon those?
Hence why my vote is still on BB. Anyone thinking things through would have realized I was lying.

Day 4 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #1460 to #1491.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 2 [bbninjas (1427), Luispipe8 (1429)]
Luispipe8: 2 [simsands (1431)]
bbninjas: 1 [Camoclone (1433)]

No vote: 12 [Empoleon_master, Vom, Keeper of Night, double o squirtle, scattered mind, Jabberwock, TheFlyingPidove, Squirtle Squad, Cypher333, GM Draclord, mordacazir, Chaos Jackal]

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 16 players eligible to vote, so it would take 9 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Tagging the following to remind that the game has resumed: @Empoleon_master @Cypher333

Day 4 will end on Thursday, January 7th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Hence why my vote is still on BB. Anyone thinking things through would have realized I was lying.

Well, to bb's defense, I guess, I was thinking of doing just the same thing to help getting some response from GM (As you said, you were obviously making it up), but didn't bother since bb already did it.

And which phase was that, was that Night 2?

I'm curious, why night 2?

Can you quote all relevant PMs please? Why did you chose to use it on TFP?
I will quote. I used it on TFP because he was the only person who I had a slightly valid argument for why: there was a lot of heat focused on him. I would've used it on you, but you block it so there's no point.
There is nothing in this post but an attempt to look town. What are your current reads?
You should know by now that I barely ever have reads, but I think GM because IDK. I almost never find things that make since as reads and I just feel like it could be him. No evidence, just a random feeling. If certain conditions are met, then I could get some info, though.
Camoclone please refresh my memory, you did claim Spinda a while back right?
Yes he did. Go check. yes i'm a hypocrite deal with it
Probably.
Yep.

Here's the quote from my PM:
Night 3 Results

Lock-On Specs: TheFlyingPidove was targeted by no one.

Looks like people figured out my vote was never real, exactly because it was pretty obvious that Camo was lying.

I will quote. I used it on TFP because he was the only person who I had a slightly valid argument for why: there was a lot of heat focused on him. I would've used it on you, but you block it so there's no point.
What did you think the specs would be useful for/what information were you trying to find out?

You should know by now that I barely ever have reads, but I think GM because IDK. I almost never find things that make since as reads and I just feel like it could be him. No evidence, just a random feeling. If certain conditions are met, then I could get some info, though.
Do you have any idea of why something someone says is scunmy? I'm having a hard time believing you here, unless you're not actually trying to scum hunt meaning you are scum.

Yes he did. Go check. yes i'm a hypocrite deal with it

Yep.
I'm 90% sure Camo never claimed Spinda but instead claimed something looked like a Spinda ability, so, uh, go check. n~n;

I'm 90% sure Camo never claimed Spinda but instead claimed something looked like a Spinda ability, so, uh, go check. n~n;

After checking the only thing I found close to Spinda is just this
Passive Ability: Tangled Feet
Why is it that when you move, you stumble around randomly like a drunk? Thanks to that, others can’t focus on you, so the effects of all non-lethal Abilities or Items directed at you will fail.

I'm not seeing Spinda being evil in any of the PMD storyline, and as Camo as confirmed one thing for me earlier. So that confirms my trust on him..

Day 4 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #1491 to #1499.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 2 [bbninjas (1427), Luispipe8 (1429)]
Luispipe8: 2 [simsands (1431)]
bbninjas: 1 [Camoclone (1433)]
Empoleon_master: 1 [GM Draclord (1494)]

No vote: 11 [Empoleon_master, Vom, Keeper of Night, double o squirtle, scattered mind, Jabberwock, TheFlyingPidove, Squirtle Squad, Cypher333, mordacazir, Chaos Jackal]

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 16 players eligible to vote, so it would take 9 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Tagging the following for Activity Check: @Empoleon_master @Vom

Due to the EXTREMELY SLOW activity that's understandably followed the holidays, I'll be extending the Day.

There is less than 48 hours left!

Day 4 will end on Friday, January 8th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back