Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue is confirmed town. Lighter blue is likely tow.
Fixing your colour count with strikethrough;

Day 1
double o squirtle
: 0 [Camoclone (56)]
simsands: 0 [Camoclone (59)]
Camoclone: 0 [thegrovylekid (65), Celever (96), thegrovylekid (274), Cypher333 (309)]
bbninjas: 0 [Luispipe8 (66), Squirtle Squad (209), Celever (342)]
Celever: 8 [scattered mind (70), TheFlyingPidove (83), Camoclone (88), GM Draclord (106), Keeper of Night (110), bbninjas (152), double o squirtle (179), Jabberwock (207), Chaos Jackal (219), Vom (244), thegrovylekid (245), mordacazir (248), thegrovylekid (280), scattered mind (431), Yeowie (441), double o squirtle (504), Jabberwock (602)]
thegrovylekid: 11 [Camoclone (80), Luispipe8 (125), Chaos Jackal (135), Camoclone (260), Celever (271), Vom (276), Yeowie (282), TheFlyingPidove (286), Squirtle Squad (352), Keeper of Night (500), Cypher333 (519), scattered mind (544), Celever (552), simsands (625), Athena (626)]
Keeper of Night: 0 [Celever (87)]
Cypher333: 0 [thegrovylekid (174)]
scattered mind: 0 [Celever (221)]
mordacazir: 0 [Celever (469)]

No vote: 3 [Ice Espeon, PMJ, TheFlyingPidove]

Day 2
Jabberwock
: 0 [Camoclone (635), Celever (636), Squirtle Squad (642), Camoclone (891)]
Celever: 0 [scattered mind (637)]
Yeowie: 10 [Celever (647), scattered mind (650), Luispipe8 (675), TheFlyingPidove (688), Jabberwock (701), simsands (706), Chaos Jackal (707), Camoclone (710), simsands (826), Celever (885), simsands (973), Squirtle Squad (974), double o squirtle (977), GM Draclord (983)]
TheFlyingPidove: 2 [bbninjas (654), scattered mind (655), Keeper of Night (683), bbninjas (872)]
bbninjas: 0 [GM Draclord (765)]
Squirtle Squad: 0 [Camoclone (799), simsands (800), Celever (805), bbninjas (811), Athen (813)]
mordacazir : 1 [Squirtle Squad (896), simsands (901), Camoclone (898)]
No vote: 7 [SilverSilent, Vom, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, Yeowie, Athena, mordacazir]

Day 3
mordacazir: 0
[Camoclone (993), Chaos Jackal (1005), Luispipe8 (1017), double o squirtle (1019), Celever (1020), bbninjas (1022), Jabberwock (1076)]
Camoclone: 0 [Celever (999), Squirtle Squad (1087), Celever (1088), Jabberwock (1147)]
Celever: 0 [bbninjas (1069)]
TheFlyingPidove: 6 [bbninjas (1097), Squirtle Squad (1115), Jabberwock (1141), Chaos Jackal (1192), bbninjas (1202), Camoclone (1213), Jabberwock (1250), simsands (1288), GM Draclord (1371), scattered mind (1372), Squirtle Squad (1377)]
Jabberwock: 7 [Camoclone (1113), bbninjas (1145), Luispipe8 (1150), Keeper of Night (1160), Squirtle Squad (1169), Camoclone (1267), mordacazir (1290), Squirtle Squad (1293), double o squirtle (1294), Chaos Jackal (1295), bbninjas (1384)]
Vom: 1 [scattered mind (1132), TheFlyingPidove (1203)]
Luispipe8: 1 [Celever (1348)]

No vote: 3 [SilverSilent, Vom, Cypher333]

Camoclone said:
bbninjas has been on a person who is town or close to confo town every single day.
...You're looking at the wrong person, right? The only person now confo-town I've been on is Celever, as Jabberwock was only voted to not ensure there is not a potential no-lynch.

He has only been on someone who has an ok chance of being scum once and that person is TFP. Pushing on a newbie is easy. He is pushing on him today.
Is this scummy? I don't think that's scummy. >.>;

BB also actively pushed a lot of town lynches.
Really? Who?

Him only voting Celever D1 is scummy and out of character.
Out of character because I'm not allowed to be less flippy? And scummy because why? I am really not getting where your vote is coming from. >.>

So, time to look at the vote count. The lack of votes from Vom, Cypher and Silver is interesting, as Camo pointed out, although that is only over a three day span. The vote counts are still fairly early, however, but I think all three need to be on the watch list and may need policy lynching later on if they continue to remain inactive.

What I do find interesting is that Luispipe is always the first (or thirdish including unvotes) to be
on the person who got lynched. Could indicate bandwagon/saving fellow scum (i.e. TFP). I also find this suspicious considering all Luis was on flipped town. There is a major flaw in this second speculation (which Camo seemed to have "forgotten" in his analysis), which is that scum has yet to flipped, meaning basically everyone has been voting town. Even still, Luis' consistent early votes on the leading lynch is suspicious.

Chaos Jackal does also sorta fall in the same boat as Luis, although as his votes are more "looks like there won't be a better lynch" votes, and his pseudo-confo town, I reckon it's not a tell.

Somewhat expected considering no scum have flipped, I didn't really get much out of the count. Luis is now a slight scum read, Cypher is now a little scummier and Silver goes on my watch list; (Vom was already been on my watch list). I do feel more confident in a TFP lynch, however, as it also gives some information on Luis (and his voting patterns, to an extant).

We will neither get any information from lynching her, as none of the players she's mentioned has claimed being a member of the guild.
We get information from the things she has already claimed about players and the guild. I'm particularly thinking about those results on Cypher, which makes me further suspicious of him.
We also get information on myself, as I've been the major push on the TFP lynch.
We get information on Luis and his voting patterns.

I reckon that is more information than all other good lynch suggestions (Cypher and Luis).

*sigh* I play the same way every game, and yet I have to repeat it every time?

UrSV4AM.png
Vigoroth
Alignment: Town

You are Vigoroth, the town barker. With an abundance of energy and a loud voice (though not as loud as Loudred), you are always out and about at Treasure Town, advertising new shops and commenting on town news and gossip.

Special Ability: The Town Barker
Usage: Night Phase; Night 0; Every Night
When you have an announcement, everyone will hear of it. You may PM me a message containing 15 words or less. Your message will be anonymously tacked on to the upcoming update. You many not include profanity or insults, I will ask for a different message if this occurs.

Passive Ability: Vital Spirit
You cannot fall asleep; therefore, you can’t have Nightmares. In fact, you are so alert that you will also be notified when you have been targeted by that Special Ability during any Phase, and you will be informed of its description and effects, though you will not be told of the source.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players

My sole purpose was to get targeted by Dark Void and then communicate it safely, I guess. And the one time I want to use Town Barker, I got blocked by Camo :v Yes, I got the same role last game, almost facedesked when I got it.

Could indicate bandwagon/saving fellow scum (i.e. TFP).

Yeah, and I'm not voting for her right now.

I also find this suspicious considering all Luis was on flipped town.

You just answered this yourself, we've only lynched townies and an incognito.

I do feel more confident in a TFP lynch, however, as it also gives some information on Luis (and his voting patterns, to an extant).

Voting TFP? Of course. Voting patterns? There's none. :v

*sigh* I play the same way every game, and yet I have to repeat it every time?

My sole purpose was to get targeted by Dark Void and then communicate it safely, I guess. And the one time I want to use Town Barker, I got blocked by Camo :v Yes, I got the same role last game, almost facedesked when I got it.
Not using the role ever doesn't make sense to me. Why have you only attempted to use it once?

Yeah, and I'm not voting for her right now.
I mean that you have consistently bandwagoned on lynches early, all of which turned out to be the day lynch. I'm drawing a link between you and TFP, as when TFP has been a decent candidate, you ultimately go for the other candidate.

You just answered this yourself, we've only lynched townies and an incognito.
I know I answered that myself. I was looking at both sides. You, however, appear to have ignored an entire point of major suspicion:
What I do find interesting is that Luispipe is always the first (or thirdish including unvotes) to be
on the person who got lynched. Could indicate bandwagon/saving fellow scum (i.e. TFP). [...] Even still, Luis' consistent early votes on the leading lynch is suspicious.
Voting TFP? Of course. Voting patterns? There's none. :v
There is, actually. Your vote has always been on the player who actually gets lynched, and is an early vote for that matter.

-Role Usage: Why would I? To say "hello"? I had no info whatsoever until last night.

-Missing part: it /is/ missing, must have got cut out from all the c/p. There's literally nothing I can say about that except that I'm a fast voter, I guess? You vote too late: bandwagon. You vote too early: still scummy? Give me a break. :v

And about my vote being on every lynch is absurd and does not make sense as a case. There must be at least 2 more players like that, and is because /we/ vote as a majority. If I voted for someone was because he/she was scummy, as most other players did every lynch.

Of course not. He has Insomnia.
Why do you think Banette is a part of scum? That seems really random, unless there's a villain I'm forgetting,

@Luispipe8, I agree with bbninjas in that you should have been using your barker ability before. As it stands, it isn't provable. All we know is you were targeted by Nightmare (if somebody else was I'm sure they would have come forward by now) and it didn't affect you. But, if we still assume SS is town, that's two already claimed town that specifically combat Darkrai, and I'm willing to bet there are more. By that logic, it isn't a far stretch to think that the scum team (if Darkrai is indie) also has something that counters Darkrai in some way.
Basically, you've claimed a very neutral role that you haven't been using half of. And while the case against you isn't great, your defense isn't either. :v

-Role Usage: Why would I? To say "hello"? I had no info whatsoever until last night.
What Keeper said.

-Missing part: it /is/ missing, must have got cut out from all the c/p. There's literally nothing I can say about that except that I'm a fast voter, I guess? You vote too late: bandwagon. You vote too early: still scummy? Give me a break. :v
Voting late isn't necessarily a bandwagon. Voting early (3-5) are often where scum end up voting, because they don't want to be called up for jumping on a lynch too quickly. But, yes, you're right in that it could simply be your playstyle but...

And about my vote being on every lynch is absurd and does not make sense as a case. There must be at least 2 more players like that, and is because /we/ vote as a majority. If I voted for someone was because he/she was scummy, as most other players did every lynch.
...this. The issue is more on which player your vote ends up on. It is suspicious when you are consistently an early player on the lynch of the player who actually ends up being lynched. The only other player to do anything similar to this is CJ; the votes of everyone else looks much less static.

My vote isn't static, I've actually unvoted quite a lot.

After what happened last game with my ability I figured I might as well avoid another situation like that one, but still there was nothing I could say.

My vote isn't static, I've actually unvoted quite a lot.

After what happened last game with my ability I figured I might as well avoid another situation like that one, but still there was nothing I could say.
Static is probably not the best choice of word. I'm trying to say that your voting patterns still end up be early on the person who ends up getting lynched, which I am find static.

What happened last game? I only semi-followed so I'll need a reminder.

Apparently there was a redirectioner that was able to use my Ability and write an awfully scummy headline, which eventually got me lynched.

Apparently there was a redirectioner that was able to use my Ability and write an awfully scummy headline, which eventually got me lynched.
...but there is no guarantee that there is a redirectioner in this game and you wouldn't be able to find out until you try. This feels like a weak excuse to me. >.>

Hey, better safe than sorry. I've proven that too many times for me to count them. >.< And by that logic I wouldn't have received the "same role" two games in a row, yet here we are. :v Same alignment happens, but same role rarely does, so yeah, appealing to probability won't take us far.

Hey, better safe than sorry. I've proven that too many times for me to count them. >.< And by that logic I wouldn't have received the "same role" two games in a row, yet here we are. :v Same alignment happens, but same role rarely does, so yeah, appealing to probability won't take us far.
Better information than lack of information. Using your ability as you fear getting lynched is scummy. I also didn't ever hint at probability, so I'm not sure what you're talking about in that regard.

Damn, I forgot this was back up. Reading back, I've seen the cases this Day, but so far I'm not very satisfied. I'll reread and post more later, whe I have time.

Day 4 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #1401 to #1458.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 2 [bbninjas (1427), Luispipe8 (1429)]
Luispipe8: 2 [simsands (1431)]
bbninjas: 1 [Camoclone (1433)]

No vote: 12 [Empoleon_master, Vom, Keeper of Night, double o squirtle, scattered mind, Jabberwock, TheFlyingPidove, Squirtle Squad, Cypher333, GM Draclord, mordacazir, Chaos Jackal]

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 16 players eligible to vote, so it would take 9 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Tagging the following to remind that the game has resumed: @Empoleon_master @Cypher333 @GM DracLord

Day 4 will end on Thursday, January 7th, 2:00 PM GMT.

We get information from the things she has already claimed about players and the guild. I'm particularly thinking about those results on Cypher, which makes me further suspicious of him.
We also get information on myself, as I've been the major push on the TFP lynch.
We get information on Luis and his voting patterns.

I reckon that is more information than all other good lynch suggestions (Cypher and Luis).

Problem is, most of this information is based on TFP being town. We do not want to lynch someone if we're expecting them to flip town.

Why do you think Banette is a part of scum? That seems really random, unless there's a villain I'm forgetting,

Banette was a villain-ish character (Well, a bully) in MD, right? Since the only villains I can think of that actually would fit the bill for the scum team are Dusknoir and Sableye (And well, possibly Primal Dialga or Darkrai), I'm guessing that some 'lesser' evil characters are part of the bad guys, as I find it unlikely that Reinforce would make up completely non-canon roles just to fill the scum team. And given that logic, wouldn't Banette be an excellent candidate for Dusknoir and Sableye's teammate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back