Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me not being scum doesn't mean Camo couldn't be scum. He was still on the list Yeowie gave us, along with Drac and Vom which are both lurking to a degree, and Drac hammered that other lynch which was very scummy to begin with.

Loos at pages to read, then at his cities coming up in 2 days, gets told to read all 69 pages.....screw this let me just do this the easiest way I know, crap post something stupid in this game to make at least half of the people left think I'm scum.

##VOTE: THE GROVYLE KID

He keeps rolling negative 3s on everyone in D&D he's obviously scum! : P

Ok, now seriously before I cast any real vote I will have to assume that all of you are trying to make strong arguments for or against anyone as I have openly stated that I have not read all 69 and are thus easily influenced. So for now I will assume that you are all basically propaganda spewing scum. I hope you understand my stance on this at this time.

##UNVOTE: TFP ; ##VOTE: Jabberwock

Don't want any scum funnies being pulled off right at the end >:L

Loos at pages to read, then at his cities coming up in 2 days, gets told to read all 69 pages.....screw this let me just do this the easiest way I know, crap post something stupid in this game to make at least half of the people left think I'm scum.

##VOTE: THE GROVYLE KID

He keeps rolling negative 3s on everyone in D&D he's obviously scum! : P

Ok, now seriously before I cast any real vote I will have to assume that all of you are trying to make strong arguments for or against anyone as I have openly stated that I have not read all 69 and are thus easily influenced. So for now I will assume that you are all basically propaganda spewing scum. I hope you understand my stance on this at this time.

Do you know that THEGROVYLEKID is not in the game anymore? He got lynched. ;)

According to the deadline at least. There is no way TFP is getting lynched today. Someone just make sure that scum can't prevent a lynch.

Day 3 Sunset

cmwviwQ.png

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

mordacazir: 0 [Camoclone (993), Chaos Jackal (1005), Luispipe8 (1017), double o squirtle (1019), Celever (1020), bbninjas (1022), Jabberwock (1076)]
Camoclone: 0 [Celever (999), Squirtle Squad (1087), Celever (1088), Jabberwock (1147)]
Celever: 0 [bbninjas (1069)]
TheFlyingPidove: 6 [bbninjas (1097), Squirtle Squad (1115), Jabberwock (1141), Chaos Jackal (1192), bbninjas (1202), Camoclone (1213), Jabberwock (1250), simsands (1288), GM Draclord (1371), scattered mind (1372), Squirtle Squad (1377)]
Jabberwock: 7 [Camoclone (1113), bbninjas (1145), Luispipe8 (1150), Keeper of Night (1160), Squirtle Squad (1169), Camoclone (1267), mordacazir (1290), Squirtle Squad (1293), double o squirtle (1294), Chaos Jackal (1295), bbninjas (1384)]
Vom: 1 [scattered mind (1132), TheFlyingPidove (1203)]
Luispipe8: 1 [Celever (1348)]

No vote: 3 [SilverSilent, Vom, Cypher333]

There was more shouting and suspicion being flung around today, but several players, through luck or skill, slipped out safely. It ended up being a close battle between TheFlyingPidove and Jabberwock, who were considered to have scummy Abilities from what they claimed to have. In the end, it was Jabberwock who got the most votes with a one-vote lead.

Palkia appeared once more, enveloping Jabberwock in a special bubble.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: Jabberwock HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO BE LYNCHED. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

6our9iw.png
Duskull
Alignment: Town

You are Duskull, the ghostly banker of Treasure Town. You assure customers that their money will be at peace in your care, even if forever… which is kind of creepy. But perhaps there may be some truth to that, and who knows, it just might be revealed and be of use in the current crisis.

Special Ability: Duskull the Eternal Ghost
When you die in any manner, you can still post in the thread and vote (you will be part of the total player count to determine the majority). However, you may no longer move across the Dungeon and use Items. You will no longer be affected by any Ability or Item from the remaining living players. However, you will still count as a dead Town-aligned player for any other necessary game purposes.

Passive Ability: Levitate
Since you are not in contact with the ground or the Tiles, you will not get affected by Traps.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players

To everyone's surprise, Duskull's transparent form appeared outside the bubble, though it was less solid than his normal appearance. The ghost Pokemon floated back down to the crowd with a pleased grin.

gKrNIyw.png
Duskull: I told you all, did I not? I will be here forever to keep watch over your money. Hee hee heee...

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: DESPITE YOU ALL CHOOSING UNWISELY, THE RESULT IS NOT AS DISASTROUS AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN. Jabberwock SHALL REMAIN WITH YOU THOUGH HE HAS A LIMITED CAPACITY AS A WEAKER GHOST FORM. REGARDLESS, HIS PRESENCE AND VOICE CAN CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS.

The result wasn't pleasant as they still made a mistake and lynched one of their own, but the Town found solace in the fact that they can still communicate with the fallen ghost, so there was still hope. In the midst of all this perplexing events though, it seemed like a lot of them had forgotten to move across the Mystery Dungeon...

ojaLa1M.png

Camoclone (4) remained on A1, and he was later joined there by Cypher333 (16) who got the Item.

Squirtle Squad (12) ended upon a literally sticky siuation on A3 when he triggered the Trap:

0NqammD.png
Sticky Trap
The player can’t use Items for the upcoming Night Phase.

Keeper of Night (5) and scattered mind (7) met up at A5, only for Keeper to fall down the Trap:

IpK7EZz.png
Pitfall Trap
The player will fall into a hole and so cannot be targeted or affected by any other Ability or Item for the upcoming Night Phase, including the night kill. However, that player also cannot and will fail to use their Special Ability or Items they might have. But their Passive Ability will still be in effect.

bbninjas (15) took a step to the adjacent B1 Tile, but nothing happened.

Empoleon_master (1), coming in for SilverSilent, stuck on B2, couldn't prevent the Trap activation:

xyDMeuV.png
PP-Zero Trap
If that player is still alive by the next Day, that player’s vote weight will be 0 for the upcoming Day

Luispipe8 (13) couldn't decide on a new Tile and remained on B2, where nothing happened.

simsands (14) chose to remain on his Tile C1 after yesterday's success, but luck wasn't on his side this time, because a Trap appeared instead:

UbQAEbL.png
Spin Trap
If the player will use any Ability or Item for the upcoming Night Phase that requires picking a target, the choice will be randomized.

Chaos Jackal (21) couldn't come to a decision and so stayed on C3, and he ended up sharing the space with new arrivals Celever (3) and GM Draclord (17). Nothing happened on the Tile, though.

Vom (2) didn't declare a new Tile and remained at D1, where nothing happened.

mordacazir (20) consciously chose to remain on E5; double o squirtle (6) initially intended to go to C4 but as Dark Tiles were forbidden areas, he was relegated to stay at E5. They were joined by TheFlyingPidove (10) soon enough. It was mordacazir who got splashed with the Trap though:

KaVrHCT.png
Mud Trap
The player’s Passive abilities are turned off for the upcoming Night Phase.

It appeared that their lack of movements made them more prone to Traps that spawned. The town hoped there would be better results tomorrow as they headed off to rest.

However, just before they could leave, some strange things happened:

The strange sunlight beam returned once more, but this time it was turned on mordacazir.

In another part of the town, they saw that someone looked on the verge of falling asleep... but quickly snapped back up awake!

Day 3 has ended! Results from Abilities and the Mystery Dungeon shall be sent through PM shortly.

Night 3

WgR9HQi.png

Duskull crept everybody out with his ghostly presence, but in the context of their situation, it was actually a good thing. He could still input his thoughts and opinions and they hoped it will be of some use. Some were dealing with the aftermath of the numerous Traps that they've somehow managed to spring today, but otherwise, everyone was in a relatively good mood when they headed off to bed.

Somehow, worryingly, the Villains were in a similar mood when they arose from their hiding place.

Night 3 has begun!

For those with Abilities and Items that have Night Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria
, please submit your actions!

No players may post in the thread during the Night. Those who have QTs are free to post there, however.

Night 3 will last until Tuesday, December 22nd, 2:00 PM GMT.

As I was asked this in some conversations, I thought it good to announce this here as well: You are allowed to use both Items and your Abilities in the same Phase, as long as you meet the individual requirements for Usage for each of them.

Due to my holiday commitments, the thread won't be updated until Saturday, December 26th, 2:00 PM GMT.

I shall be treating this free time as an extension of Night, so if you haven't submitted your PMs, you are still free to do so. Take a quick break from Werewolf, or you can read back and analyze previous posts.

I hope you all have an enjoyable holiday!

It looks like a lot of players are still out on holidays, and since I'm going to be a bit busy myself (end-of-the-year reports at work), I'm extending the break till Saturday, January 2nd, 2:00 PM GMT.

Sunrise 3

m3Y1Iho.png

In the middle of the night, a certain Guild apprentice couldn't sleep.

"Gawrsh... This is all so scary..." Bidoof muttered as he walked through the Guild's lower floor, restless and tense with the worry and fear in his heart. "And we don't have those two heroes here to save us..."

A few moments after uttering those lamentations, the beaver Pokemon shook his head.

"Nuh-uh...! I can't be thinkin' like that! This time, it's us in the Guild and town that have to step up and be heroes!"

He then takes out a small pouch attached to himself, one clawed hand untying it open. "Maybe now is the time to use that 'gift' from Jirachi!"

But before he could take out the contents, an object sailed from one of the underground windows in the Guild and hit him. Before he could see what it was or continue on what he was intending to do, an ominous wind blew past him.

"Whaaaaa--"

Bidoof's scream was immediately cut off by shadows that sprang out of the darkness.

When the morning came, the Guild didn't even bother starting up or finishing the customary morning cheers, for it was clear what terrifying event had taken place.

Who was missing on the morning gathering; who was missing from his room; who was missing from his bed?

The Guild's stampeding towards the center of the Town roused the other residents, and perhaps so did the legendary from outside their world.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: Celever WAS KILLED DURING THE NIGHT. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

6pbLJkK.png
Bidoof
Alignment: Town

You are Bidoof, an apprentice at Wigglytuff’s Guild. You were the latest recruit before the young heroes joined. Your inexperience, slowness and clumsiness gets you yelled at a lot by Chatot and Loudred, but you make up for it with your eagerness to work hard, and your honesty.

Special Ability: Bidoof’s Wish
Usage: Night Phase; every Night; Only when two Town-aligned players were lynched in a row; Only once for the entire game
You have earned the privilege to make wishes upon stars – or Jirachi – and the wish-granting Pokemon has psychically allowed you to make one in this crisis, but only if the situation calls for it. You may PM me to use this ability. No Pokemon will be killed by the Villains in this Night Phase.

Passive Ability: Unaware
When you use Items that require you to pick target/s, your choice cannot be changed by other players.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players

Everyone was understandably distraught for poor, cheerful Bidoof dying.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: BUT WE MUST MOVE ON. LET HIS SACRIFICE NOT BE IN VAIN BY PURSUING THE CULPRITS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS.

Night 3 has ended! Results from Abilities and Items shall be sent through PM shortly.

DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD YET!

Day 4

KCK0Idz.png

If yesterday they felt the loss of security, today they were disheartened by the loss of cheer that Bidoof brought about with his optimism and enthusiasm. Slowly, the lights of their spirits were flickering under the threat of the approaching darkness. Still, they had to will themselves to keep that light burning, and place their hope and trust in this plan they had concocted and acted on along with Palkia.

The Mystery Dungeon felt like it was getting smaller everyday.
6IbAhI2.png

@Empoleon_master was still under the lingering effect of the Trap he sprung on yesterday:

xyDMeuV.png
PP-Zero Trap
If that player is still alive by the next Day, that player’s vote weight will be 0 for the upcoming Day.

Meanwhile, everyone kept in mind the knowledge gained from the spotlight turned on mordacazir, which revealed that last Night, he approached Keeper of Night, though this failed as he was still in the Pitfall Trap he fell on during the Day, and Squirtle Squad. No one approached him in turn, however.

Day 4 has begun!

I hope you all had a good holiday, but now it's back to playing Werewolf!

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 16 players eligible to vote, so it would take 9 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Day 4 will end on Thursday, January 7th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back