Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
As sympathetic as I am to your arguments, Jeremy (I've hated Camo's playstyle since the first time I saw him play, but whenever I said something everyone went "well, it works, so whatever *shrug*"), and that it may, indeed, have stronger repercussions for games here as a whole, I don't really think right here and now, in the middle of a current game, is the proper venue for such a discussion. Perhaps the Gaming Discussion thread? And/Or after the current game is done?

I don't think that Camo's playstyle is good for the community as a whole, no. It's really not appropriate for the game and I think it should definitely stop. However, it's against no rules and there's nothing we can do about it. Camo isn't going to change his style because he's stubborn like that so there's no point in getting mad about it.

there's nothing we can do about it.

You can throw in a vote on him. Enough of that and he is no longer a problem, at least in this game. And Cypher will be left alone enough to actually play, and we can what his play style is, instead of having one predetermined for him.

Josh and Adi were almost certainly aligned together. The game would be far too broken if not, like, to the point of it having to be restarted.

Move on, guys, I'm not going to ask again.

@PMJ would it be considered OC to carry on this conversation in the general forum games discussion? It's something that needs to happen at some point.

Any objections to lynching Jeremy?
It's not remotely optimal and I'm pretty much certain that Jeremy is going to flip town, as I was yesterday. For whatever reason everyone else is completely confident in this lynch, and the people pushing it are going to be under suspicion by me tomorrow.

It's not remotely optimal and I'm pretty much certain that Jeremy is going to flip town, as I was yesterday. For whatever reason everyone else is completely confident in this lynch, and the people pushing it are going to be under suspicion by me tomorrow.
He is the best option. Do you see what he is doing? It's not pro-town at all.

I can hear the sound of chewing popcorn from all the viewers here.

It is simple as that: We have already voted Jeremy. So why not to revote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back