Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games played means everything.
It really means nothing. Hell, my play in my first game ever was probably better than any other game I've ever played in.

I'm unsure of who to lynch. There really aren't any major scum reads to me I don't think. The timer is still a threat, so I say we do this quickly. Sorry Jeremy, it's inevitable ;( ##LYNCH: Jeremy1026

Well, Camo, on one to ten, I would rather not answer because honestly, it depends on your opinion of good and bad. So, what I think, what you think, and what someone else entirely thinks is good or bad can be entirely different. But, since if I don't answer then you'll probably say I'm avoiding the question, I will say about 6. So, fairly average in skill level. I just don't know why this matters so much to you.

Regardless of your personal views on how I play you should actually play this game. We can talk about that post-game. It will take too much time now.

Regardless of your personal views on how I play you should actually play this game. We can talk about that post-game. It will take too much time now.

Post game I hope to never have to speak to you again. As stated before, I intend to never play another game with you. Where I work we have a thing called "The Planitfesto", which is a list of guidelines on how to interact. #8 on the Planitfesto is "Don't be a dick." I think it would behoove you to give #8 a try.

dZs2xwV.jpg

Post game I hope to never have to speak to you again. As stated before, I intend to never play another game with you. Where I work we have a thing called "The Planitfesto", which is a list of guidelines on how to interact. #8 on the Planitfesto is "Don't be a richard." I think it would behoove you to give #8 a try.
Very well. I'm sorry you feel that way.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best what rating would you give yourself in terms of skill.
Irrelevant to anybody. Why would you even ask this?

I effects how you read people. New town and scum act differently.
Yet when somebody has an appointed play style, you completely ignore it and immediately decide yourself whether they are town or not. So if you're going to do tat anyway, what do previous games matter?

##VOTE: Jeremy1026
No reason not to.

Post game I hope to never have to speak to you again. As stated before, I intend to never play another game with you. Where I work we have a thing called "The Planitfesto", which is a list of guidelines on how to interact. #8 on the Planitfesto is "Don't be a richard." I think it would behoove you to give #8 a try.
A little harsh over a game ;/

Also I think you need to push a little harder on new players to learn something about them. I mean I already know how much I can actually believe what Celever, Camo, and Keeper of Night say. I don't know anything about how Cypher plays the game.

How come every time Camo tries to question a new player you always get on the "Camo is bully" train :C It is a game, and this is a part of it.

How come every time Camo tries to question a new player you always get on the "Camo is bully" train :C It is a game, and this is a part of it.

Because he doesn't question new players, he jumps on them like a cheetah jumps on a baby gazelle with a broken leg. They are new, not on the brink of death. Instead of asking some questions, he immediately jumps to "<new player name> has never played before, ##vote: <new player name>". Guess who probably isn't coming back to "play" again? <new player name>. So I have consistently defended new players from the wrath that is Camo for the first few days. That way they do feel welcomed and like they have a place here, instead of feeling like an outcast just because they are new. If we don't want new players joining the games, then we should update the sticky to say that new players aren't welcomed. Otherwise, we should give them a chance to play, and wait until they slip to jump on them. These games play for months, there is plenty of time to catch a new player in a lie, you don't have to force it in the first day of D1, every, single, time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back