Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werewolf Day Ones can be easily modelled probability wise with a graph of y=1-e^(-kx), where x is the time since the start of the day and y is the probability that the game has experienced or is experiencing a Camoclone vs. Celever scenario, as seen in this graph:

camovscelever.png

Anyway, Celever's ability is strange and I don't really see how it benefits us. Why overrule a democratic process on the whim of one person? Unless Celever has an information ability as well that he doesn't want to disclose I don't see how it can be helpful. If he survives being lynched then that proves that he was telling the truth and that's surely something he wants, isn't it?

##VOTE: Celever

Anyway, Celever's ability is strange and I don't really see how it benefits us. Why overrule a democratic process on the whim of one person? Unless Celever has an information ability as well that he doesn't want to disclose I don't see how it can be helpful.
Not to mention it essentially gives scum a free NK.

So... if he flips town? We are all after you and your posse. Cause I seriously thought Celever was town. That is probably because I am new, but he seemed to put in the effort and time to contribute earlier. But then again, he has been acting strange lately. @Celever are they just being bandwagons, or are you seriously scum?

For now until you answer my question, sorry Celever
##UNVOTE: Yeowie

So... if he flips town? We are all after you and your posse. Cause I seriously thought Celever was town. That is probably because I am new, but he seemed to put in the effort and time to contribute earlier. But then again, he has been acting strange lately. @Celever are they just being bandwagons, or are you seriously scum?

And there is the lynch. gg Celever.

Is there anything particular you want me to say? I just want this lynch to move on so we can get some information and stop the pointless back-and-forth.

If he's town it's likely that he was telling the truth about his ability, and if he was telling the truth about his ability then he should survive anyway.

Well it would be nice if you could put forward some of your input, on the situation.

If he's town it's likely that he was telling the truth about his ability, and if he was telling the truth about his ability then he should survive anyway.
But the thing is his ability barely makes sense for town. That's the catch.

About this thing until we lynch Celever. We can discuss potential targets after. And look at reactions.

Honestly, if he flips scum look at Yeowie. They buddied hard for a long time. I never actually buddied with him, it was more of a one-sided relationship. He was constantly saying stuff and backing me up because of his town read on me, but I never even backed him up. I just sat there and watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back