Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Oh ok lol. Yeah I have never played a game with camp before or watched one
Well as soon as I get enough reason to vote someone else I'll vote them.
##UNVOTE: Camoclone

Camoclone said:
Vote Celever. He is scum.

This isn't going to work two games in a row Camo. We can just direct everyone's attention to the Reign of Terror and your almost identical behaviour on
Luis, a townie.

KoN I just don't rlly like Drohn. No clue why the bws.

Know what, I'll add on to my daily post quota(I'll probably use like 5 times that, but whatever) and do the same thing I did list game:

Luispipe8> #8 Player on the list> Chaos Jackal. Sorry, fella.

##VOTE: Chaos Jackal

*Can't believe I actually have to Google, Copy and then Paste the ">" signs... Crappy keyboard... TT.TT*

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
##VOTE: Celever

Reasoning please. From what I can tell this is a bandwagon on someone you were lynching moments ago, which is our first example of scummy behaviour this game! :)

Oh well. So 6 posts are a must, we have enough time to make them all.

Drohn said:
One Approved said:
##Vote: Drohn

;-;
</3
More ;-;
More </3

Camoclone said:
Drohn said:
;-;
</3
More ;-;
More </3
I'll give you more.
##UNVOTE: CRIMSON FLAME
##VOTE: DROHN

Keeper of Night said:
I'm a bit confused, where is the reasoning behind Drohn votes? Is there any? I just saw a couple.

Camo is acting like Camo, ATA. He always plays this way, scum or not, and it isn't exactly good enough reasoning to vote him anymore. >_>

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:
I'm a bit confused, where is the reasoning behind Drohn votes? Is there any? I just saw

He wanted more.

Actually I said I was crying more and my heart was broken even more, because Sean voted against me. Obviously I didn't want more people to lynch me.

I checked the Master document of Werewolf and I didn't find "RVS".
Can someone please tell me what does it stand for?

Sean = One Approved? We don't all Skype in the room.

because I keep getting kicked out of it by... someone

We all know Luke = SF, but that's p much the extent of it, and SF is shorter than Luke anyway. Please stick to username-based shortenings. Like if you said OAP it would be clearly One Approved and it might even stick. ;)

Luispipe8 said:
Know what, I'll add on to my daily post quota(I'll probably use like 5 times that, but whatever) and do the same thing I did list game:

Luispipe8> #8 Player on the list> Chaos Jackal. Sorry, fella.

##VOTE: Chaos Jackal

*Can't believe I actually have to Google, Copy and then Paste the ">" signs... Crappy keyboard... TT.TT*

Seven is my lucky number. Eight is not.
Drohn must now hurt, heart and soul. Maybe we should lynch him out of his misery?

Eron said:
I checked the Master document of Werewolf and I didn't find "RVS".
Can someone please tell me what does it stand for?

RVS = Random Voting Stage. This usually occurs at the beginning of the game when the players have a limited amount of information available to them, and as such base their lynch votes off of reactions to pressure etc.. This can carry on into Day 2, but usually enough information is provided from a lynch that it is not necessary.

(brb submitting this definition in the Werewolf Master Document :D)

CJ, however much I would like to see Drohn lynched, I think it is a little premature :p

At this point, I don't think there are any valid lynches, and there is no one I find acting particularly suspicious. I'm not a big fan of the whole RVS thing and probably won't vote until someone has a real reasoning for their lynch.

Does anyone else find it kind of odd that TT's role only consists of him dying? I feel like there might be something more to his role than that.

Wailord_2 said:
At this point, I don't think there are any valid lynches, and there is no one I find acting particularly suspicious. I'm not a big fan of the whole RVS thing and probably won't vote until someone has a real reasoning for their lynch.

Does anyone else find it kind of odd that TT's role only consists of him dying? I feel like there might be something more to his role than that.

No, he is also town inno child. In other words, he is leading us for the first 3 days. It's almost certainly not a scum role because we will just lynch him after he doesn't die D3, lol. The fact that the host posted it makes me think that there will be nothing else to it.

Wailord_2 said:

Well, his whole role PM was posted in the night update, not that he could have chosen what will be seen and what won't.

I for ONcE just realize the 6 post requirement
As with other games day one is always hazy
Guess il'' go with random voting.. in someluck I could know if my votes were altered by anyone

Vote: Wailord_2

Damn it.. missed the ##

##VOTE: Eron

Camo, you were viewing the thread earlier after I posted about your benign accusations against me. Why not reply? You usually reply to anything even remotely related to me.

Didn't the OP only said we needed four posts not six?

It's better safe then be MODKILLED.

Celever you and Camo really have this "link"?

I am still surprise TT came out Town.. as i though his luck to become scum will stick with him.. guess the rule that "TT is always scum" doesn't apply here.. Unless that is some weird role that lead him to look like a scum for day one..

*Look like town*

##UNVOTE: Eron
##VOTE: Ice Espeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back