Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

I honestly don't buy that. It has no explanation whatsoever about how TheGuy got slimy from targeting you.

You also definitely took long enough to write that up.

Drohn said:
I honestly don't buy that. It has no explanation whatsoever about how TheGuy got slimy from targeting you.

Your point? You are scummy Drohn. You refuse to believe in a redirector. You refuse to believe in another role that could cause that. What did you think I would claim? Copier?

Drohn said:

You do realise that he cut out his actual ability there, and just left in his imped and masking ability -- that which he already claimed?

He's a Zoroark. Just think about that for a moment.

Camoclone said:
Drohn said:
bbninjas this is no longer about play style. This is about facts that happened; abilities being used and people miraculously (not really, since it's the scum chat) know things they wouldn't have known from only reading this thread.

@Camoclone: Role claim. Don't make up things.
Ok...

Zoroark
Alignment: Town
You are Zoroark the trickster. You like to cause confusion around town. Unfortunately you can't do that if everyone is killed.

Ability: Playful
You must cast at least five different votes every day. (You must unvote between the votes.)

Ability: Illusion
Your alignment and flavour text will not be revealed upon your death.

I do think it looks real. But he can't do his casting. He could actually be killed anyway due to not doing is role. Is it worth voting for him?

Alright, so now I think Drohn and Camo are definitely the two best possible lynches now.
My vote theory still applies to Camo, but may potentially also be better applied to Drohn since we could get new information (role, alignment) from his death.

Celever said:
Drohn said:

You do realise that he cut out his actual ability there, and just left in his imped and masking ability -- that which he already claimed?

Wow. You ruined it.

bbninjas said:
Camoclone said:

I do think it looks real. But he can't do his casting. He could actually be killed anyway due to not doing is role. Is it worth voting for him?

The only person worth voting for rn is Drohn. Seriously.

Celever said:
Drohn said:

Zoroark could each night copy a player's role. If so - and he is town- Camo would be useful.

Camoclone said:
Celever said:

Wow. You ruined it.

Yeah, IK, but I have to sleep soon and I didn't want to A) See you lynched by the morn and B) Have to read through another one of Drohn's inane theories. It's not like I gave anything away to the scum, anyway, since it is REALLY obvious €_€

bbninjas said:
Celever said:

Zoroark could each night copy a player's role. If so - and he is town- Camo would be useful.

Also ding ding ding we have a winner! :p

Camo, you may as well quote your whole thing now. Just so we can look at the wording etc..

That is BS if you can not unvote if you have a role that functions on voting on numerous people.

Stop hiding behind a redirector, because that's not possible. If SF was redirected the redirector would be slimy too. It's more likely Camoclone has another way to hide it or the way his copying role works allows him to copy without counting as a target.

Zoroark actually completely makes sense. He might have an ability he's not sharing or edited his Illusion ability. Illusion could be used to somehow use the ability of a teammate, since Illusion does transform Zoroark into a teammate, sort of, even though it's an illusion.

Camoclone claims we will still see his ability, so we will know that he lied if we lynch him.

Zoroark
Alignment: Town
You are Zoroark the trickster. You like to cause confusion around town. Unfortunately you can't do that if everyone is killed.

Ability: Playful
You must cast at least five different votes every day. (You must unvote between the votes.)

You may PM me a player name. You will (partly) copy an ability from that player for until you can use Sketch again. The copied ability may be altered from the original. Not all abilities can be copied (you may wind up with no ability for some time).

Ability: Trickster
Your alignment and flavour text will not be revealed upon your death.

So wait, do a lot of people have more than one ability? I got like a tweet-sized role =(

You may PM me a player name. You will (partly) copy an ability from that player for until you can use Sketch again. The copied ability may be altered from the original. Not all abilities can be copied (you may wind up with no ability for some time).

LOLOLOL copy paste mess up. Sketch =/= Illusion. Good game.

So you're a Smeargle.

Wow you actually edited it? -.- That's cheating..

lol... You got me. But seriously. Who edited my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back