Finished Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Members win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt

I envy whoever pulls PMJ because that role is probably gonna be awesome. In.

I'm taking applications for hosts for the next two games. Pm me if interested. Include why you should host and your general activity and mafia experience both here and elsewhere.

In please :) this should be fun now that I'm back from camp.
I would like hosting but I'm not experienced nor active enough so that wouldn't really work for me.

I can't tell if I'm impatient or unreasonable when I say that I was expecting signups to be full by now.

If you want the game to start, tell your friends and get them to sign up.

PMJ said:
I can't tell if I'm impatient or unreasonable when I say that I was expecting signups to be full by now.

If you want the game to start, tell your friends and get them to sign up.

Considering you have move signups than my game does, unreasonable. Very.

I want to be a vindictive ass by not signing up, but I'd hate myself for not...

/in.

PMJ said:
I'm taking applications for hosts for the next two games. Pm me if interested. Include why you should host and your general activity and mafia experience both here and elsewhere.

Tempting, but I think I'm going to hold out for now. I'd like to get more of a feel for this forum's meta before I design anything.

To those interested in hosting, send me the flavor of your game. If I like it, you'll earn the right to host the next game.

Non role madness game? I'm /in

tumblr_mdfoupBf4M1ryaw23.gif

... Why not?

In like The X-Files should be.

Eight spots left. Tell your friends and get 'em signed up.

Just an observation, but perhaps the reason this isn't filling up as fast as prior games is because there are two games going at the same time? A multitude of games does not mean a multitude of players to play them, after all. It's like businesses trying to compete for customers. The more businesses there are the less customers they're individually going to have. This is my own opinion and observation, of course.

Kecleon-X said:
Just an observation, but perhaps the reason this isn't filling up as fast as prior games is because there are two games going at the same time? A multitude of games does not mean a multitude of players to play them, after all. It's like businesses trying to compete for customers. The more businesses there are the less customers they're individually going to have. This is my own opinion and observation, of course.

The real problem is that the side game is having signups at the same time as the main game. If we're going to have two games going on at the same time the second game should start about halfway into the main game.

However, werewolf doesn't take too much of your time. You should try to type up big posts every now and then but you should be able to play 2 different games at the same time pretty easily.

Kecleon-X said:

This is the norm of Pokebeach, though. A main game and a side game. What's really going to slow things down is when the second main game comes in, and basically slows PMJ's signups down, and stops mine altogether (which has already happened, really).

I understand that having two games happen at the same time allows for activity when one game is in a night phase/game freeze but three games pauses two of them, and only lets one happen at a time.

Look at what happened with Cornbread, Twisted and Eagle all happening at the same time.

Eagle's game had about 3 posts per day, Cornbreads had about 3 people a day and Seleno ended up with a lot of activity from everyone but the host. 3 games stops the fun, and starts the inactivity. 2 games slows the fun for one game but keeps the activity going.

First of all, there is no second main game. WW22 isn't going to start until WW21 is over. I have already said that many times.

Second, there's just an activity lull. I don't think your game is affecting the signups of mine (or vice versa) since there's only a couple people who joined yours but not mine. Mine was posted after yours, so if the people who wanted to join mine but not yours wanted to join yours, they would, so it's not like my game's signups are affecting yours.

PMJ said:
First of all, there is no second main game. WW22 isn't going to start until WW21 is over. I have already said that many times.

Second, there's just an activity lull. I don't think your game is affecting the signups of mine (or vice versa) since there's only a couple people who joined yours but not mine. Mine was posted after yours, so if the people who wanted to join mine but not yours wanted to join yours, they would, so it's not like my game's signups are affecting yours.

We're talking about the actual game though. Because this is a "main" game, this will have more activity than James', and eventually his game will fade into obscurity. Side games tend to fail a lot (on other sites, I've noted) due to a large amount of modkills having to be done because people are focusing on the main game. We're not saying that the two can't run at the same time, but I feel like signups to one game should open about Day 5/6 of another one.

I'm too busy and inactive to play this, but my life would be made if I were a character in this game.

Probably not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back