Finished Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Members win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Night 0 ends May 13 at 9 PM CDT.

Got my role.
I have to say, I almost laughed. The member it was based on probably would've too :p

Got it. Let's do this!

Everyone has confirmed (yay!). There are still people out there who have night actions that have not sent me either an action for tonight or No Action. Remember, if it isn't harmful, you can use it!

If you have any doubts, ask. The worst I can do is say not tonight but thanks for trying (unless you're stupid and you try to hurt someone tonight).

RE: Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Day 1 ends May 18 at 9 PM CDT.

It was 2014, and the people of PokeBeach live in fear. Their leader, Water Pokemon Master, rules them with an iron fist, banning anyone at the tiniest hint of n00bishness. There were rumors being spread among the populace that soon they would all be banned, for WPM wanted to give PokeBeach a fresh start.

"Don't be stupid," WPM was quoted as saying before he banned the poor user who asked. Of course, this did nothing to assuage the members' fears, and activity on PokeBeach slowed to a crawl due to fear of being banned.

At night, a small group of members got together in a small corner of Forum Games.

"Guys, what are we going to do?" someone asked. "We're all gonna die!"

"LOL PRAISE ME" said some annoying kid.

Just then, WPM posted in the thread: "If you all want to be on these forums so badly, you'll have to prove you're worthy. I've sent my super mods to keep an eye on ya fuels and if you can find them all, then I'll ease up on the rules. Send me a name each day and I'll ban them."

Everyone looked at each other. The super mods were among them? How long have they been spied on like this?

"This sucks!" a new guy yelled. "How are we supposed to trust WPM? If the super mods are already among us in secret, why doesn't he just ban the lot of us right now, huh?"

And then he was banned. WPM posted again in the thread: ":p"

"Guys, look at the bright side!" A total hottie said. "Think of it as a chance to bring about change! If WPM's willing to listen, I say we do it. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Exactly," came the reply from WPM. "Now get to it ya fuels."

Start Day 1. Deadline: May 18, 9 PM CDT.

Players alive: 22 (12 to lynch.)

An anonymous message was posted:

I am the one-shot seer and the town announcer. I will tell you who I target later and their alignment. I will also give you my thoughts.

"LOL PRAISE ME" said some annoying kid.
Fletch, get out.

Alright, looks like there's an announcer here. However, I'll stay skeptical until given a good reason. Often, a wolf as a reporter can influence the town greatly (or, at least, try to).

Full disclosure: All players appear town when investigated; you'll have to do more than look their roles up to find the scum.

PMJ said:
Full disclosure: All players appear town when investigated; you'll have to do more than look their roles up to find the scum.

Does this confirm safe-claims then? I actually haven't played that many games where safe-claims are in play.

Yes.

>LOL PRAISE ME
Oh boy, Sonicmoj is probably the annoying kid.

Does this game have plurality?

Also I would laugh so hard if for whatever reason PMJ gets banned during the game...

PMJ said:

So what's the point of Seers if there results always come up as town? I guess they all look at full role PMs.

PMJ said:
"Guys, look at the bright side!" A total hottie said. "Think of it as a chance to bring about change! If WPM's willing to listen, I say we do it. What's the worst that could happen?"

I see PMJ has put me in this game.

Well, Camo hasn't voted for anyone yet. He's obviously scum trying to lay low and not get attention onto himself. Check and mate, Super Mods.

##SWAGGER: Camoclone

O how I've missed the ##verb voting system.

What's the point of seer abilities if everyone has a safe claim? Also, someone awesome better have my role. :D I really don't know whether I'm rooting for my role or myself this game. xD

Machamp is trying to use Camoclone logic. Boy won't this be fun...

I would assume that seers can see full roles... But I'm not certain. Maybe some seers see full and others don't (without knowing which they are)? Kind of like the 5 cop syndrome (or whatever).

Whoa. Less than 2 hours in and Champ is already "voting" (or whatever Swagger actually does) for Camo. Confused status: kinda. If Machamp isn't actually voting, could he be a role blocker and/or a town drunk of some kind?

Cobalt Phoenix said:
Whoa. Less than 2 hours in and Champ is already "voting" (or whatever Swagger actually does) for Camo. Confused status: kinda. If Machamp isn't actually voting, could he be a role blocker and/or a town drunk of some kind?

This is called RVS, or Random Voting Stage, which is where people just randomly vote other users to apply pressure to them.

##SEE?: Cobalt Phoenix

Drohn said:
What's the point of seer abilities if everyone has a safe claim? Also, someone awesome better have my role. :D I really don't know whether I'm rooting for my role or myself this game. xD

Safe claims don't normally affect your actual role, they're just a name you're given that you know isn't in the game in case someone asks for you to claim your role.

Keeper of Night said:
Machamp is trying to use Camoclone logic. Boy won't this be fun...

;)

PMJ said:
No seers confirmed??

Ohboy, Day 1 voting. :D Shame I don't have grudges on any of you lot.

what the-
Anyway this is interesting. I still don't know enough about these games to know what to do day 1, so I'll stay quiet for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back