Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 2 ends April 9 at 2 PM CST.

Starboard Driger said:
I think cb hates me because I was going after him Day 1. That's understandable. But then again, he hates Glace (IIRC) too, so maybe that's just a thing of his.

This really has me thinking its one of his roles. I can't think of a brawl or melee character who could have an ability linked to hating people though. Any thoughts?

Machamp the Champion said:
The Yoshi said:
@corn bread: My ability is called Silent Protagonist. All it stated was that I could not speak during Day 1.

Well, gee. That narrow's it down :B

Glace said:
Therefore, Yoshi is probably one of these:

Kirby
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch

I am leaning towards him being Game & Watch.

Don't forget Mario, Dr. Mario, Link, Toon Link, Young Link, Pokemon Trainer (sorta) and probably a few more I'm forgetting. I'm not exactly sure why it would only work on day 1, but being silent the whole game would be pretty boring. Since it's called "Silent protagonist" I doubt he'd be scum (AKA Dr. Mario or Young Link).

Looking through Starboard Driger's post, I can kind of see where The Yoshi is coming from, but I definitely wouldn't vote for him.

Mario talks in the game.

Dark Void said:
Starboard Driger said:
I think cb hates me because I was going after him Day 1. That's understandable. But then again, he hates Glace (IIRC) too, so maybe that's just a thing of his.

This really has me thinking its one of his roles. I can't think of a brawl or melee character who could have an ability linked to hating people though. Any thoughts?

I'm willing to bet Wolf (and his rejects) hate the people who made SSBB and cut them out of the game. ;p

But I doubt that has any bearing on anything.

dmaster out.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-game-werewolf-xvi-a-new-melee-day-2-ends-april-9-at-2-pm-cst?pid=2416277#pid2416277

Glace gets a warning for editing. We DID say in the OP not to double post.

Blah said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-game-werewolf-xvi-a-new-melee-day-2-ends-april-9-at-2-pm-cst?pid=2416277#pid2416277

Glace gets a warning for editing. We DID say in the OP not to double post.

I thought we were friends... or revenge for accidentally getting you to stay at the wrong hotel?

Astra said:
Do you have any reason not to believe it other than you just don't want to?

I want to believe it, I just....it doesn't sound like something Yoshi would possess. I believe you for now, but you don't need to be so aggressive.

And I agree with alex; the two games going on at the same is confusing with Astra being at the center of them.

The Yoshi said:
I want to believe it, I just....it doesn't sound like something Yoshi would possess. I believe you for now, but you don't need to be so aggressive.
Well the ability is called Hard Boiled Eggs, and I would assume that flavor for it would be "rather than help with the chosen lynch, you hid in your egg to protect yourself from any harm until you hatch next morning". But it just says "you are deathproof for the day and following night phase if you don't put a vote down during any day". Scumbag PMJ not giving flavor.

And yeah, sorry if you interpreted that as aggression.

Astra said:
The Yoshi said:
Well the ability is called Hard Boiled Eggs, and I would assume that flavor for it would be "rather than help with the chosen lynch, you hid in your egg to protect yourself from any harm until you hatch next morning". But it just says "you are deathproof for the day and following night phase if you don't put a vote down during any day". Scumbag PMJ not giving flavor.

And yeah, sorry if you interpreted that as aggression.

Completely OP power :X

Is that a direct quote?

I believe you Astra, so for now I will place a vote since SheNinja has the Curry (and OF COURSE, he is banned):

VOTE corn bread

I really want to get Starboard but it appears nobody will believe me. Even if corn is a townie, he is causing more harm than good right now by agitating players with his Smash Ball rules. I know we have three days but the town needs to be unified in order for us to win. I may change my vote later but for now it stands.

What did corn bread do?

Glace said:
Completely OP power :X

It's not that OP for a townie. For an independent/wolf on the other hand...

Anyway, this is basically what corn bread did, alex: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-game-werewolf-xvi-a-new-melee-day-2-ends-april-9-at-2-pm-cst?pid=2412369#pid2412369

Let's just say that was not a smart move to make. He hasn't really done anything recently though and he's since given up on pushing this idea forward. There's not too many people I would consider voting for honestly. Suspicion meter is pretty low on the radar with two potential people that can't even get lynched and not much information coming out.

dmaster out.

I haven't read everything in between corn beard's post and now, but I feel like corn beard was just trying to contribute. It may be a good idea to claim if you get a smash ball, especially if you get invincibility as I'm sure some final smashes give. I think he was just trying to do something lol.

The Yoshi said:
I believe you Astra, so for now I will place a vote since SheNinja has the Curry (and OF COURSE, he is banned):

(took the vote out)

I really want to get Starboard but it appears nobody will believe me. Even if corn is a townie, he is causing more harm than good right now by agitating players with his Smash Ball rules. I know we have three days but the town needs to be unified in order for us to win. I may change my vote later but for now it stands.

I agree with you The Yoshi. Starboard seems a little suspicious imo, but I don't tink it's enough to lynch him. On the other hand, corn bread is our only good suspect and even then, I don't know if he is scum because the other wolves would have told him to not post those rules. I think he is just a bad townie.
Also, I think it was Starboard that said that the person who wrote "DNA" on Teal's face is trying to tell us something about DNA. That actually makes sense to me.

The Final Smashes rule is stupid and would be impossible to keep track of fully. It just wouldn't work and I don't think anyone wants to go through with the effort to post that they have the smash ball every time. I don't see much of an advantage to knowing either. Although I don't think corn bread is a wolf for it. It makes him look like a stupid townie.

MDL said:
Also, I think it was Starboard that said that the person who wrote "DNA" on Teal's face is trying to tell us something about DNA. That actually makes sense to me.

While I'm aware that there are day abilities, I'm still kinda doubtful that someone would have something to tell us about DNA night one. I think our best bet may be to see if anything happens to Teal or DNA tonight and go from there.

Dark Void said:
MDL said:

While I'm aware that there are day abilities, I'm still kinda doubtful that someone would have something to tell us about DNA night one. I think our best bet may be to see if anything happens to Teal or DNA tonight and go from there.

Yeah, I think that's the best option too. It's just that we don't have any suspect besides Astra and Luckyfire, and both of them are *supposedly* lynchproof.

2 problems I have with corn bread:

1) His rules HELP scum; if the rejects know who has the Smash Ball and it isn't one of them, that person who has the Smash Ball is automatically targeted by them, and they could be an important Power Role.

2) corn bread reads indie to me because it would be easiest for him to be aware of the possession of the Smash Ball in order to protect himself; the rejects wouldn't use this information to protect themselves, but just to target those who have it. And by corn bread's posts he honestly sounds like he is trying to protect himself with those rules.

The DNA=Jigglypuff theory is interesting, but I wouldn't over think it. More than one character can distract/put someone to sleep (eg. Peach).

VOTE corn bread

I never got to finish reading day one, but his questionnaire with regard to the smash ball just seems stupid. I don't see a situation where it would ever be useful to give this much information to possible scum.

You two need to think outside of the box,I made those rules with good intentions knowing well and swell that they would benefit the town far more than the scum. But there were some flaws with it and after some people pointed it out.I sorta gave up on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back