Finished Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS DMASTER AND SHAMPOO-THIEF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 10: Ends Thursday, September 1st)

C'mon guys, we have less than a day before an innocent will be killed via the dice roll. We need to vote instead of destroying our chances.

Chillarmy seemed quite quick to point the finger at me even though I was basing my suggestion on past reasons.

RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 10: Ends Thursday, September 1st)

Welp, we lost.
Vote: Chillarmy
Just incase we some how manage to get the activity for a lynch.
I'm just going on a hunch. Better than a random lynch.

^This.

I can promise you I'm not an SD. So we lost :( Vote: Ice Espeon I'm a role of authority, that's all I'll say.

Why are you voting for me? I can promise you I am not an SD.

Okay then...

unvote:Ice Espeon
vote: Shampoo-Thief

He started the band wagon against me...

Nah, not enough evidence so I gotta go with Chillarmy. Sorry. (I think this should end the day.)

dmaster out.

vote:chillarmy

just in case we needed one more

Game freeze. Due to lots of school work, update might not come until tomorrow. Sorry to keep you in suspense :(

All of the remaining fleet surrounded Chillarmy. "What...what are you guys doing? It's not me, I swear!"

Ice Espeon looked at the accused man. "I don't believe you," she said. She pulled out her plasma pistol and pointed it at Chillarmy. "It's me, I'm the woman. I'm River Song. And if you don't tell me the truth right now, you're going to die."

But before Ice Espeon could take away her vote, both shampoo-thief and dmaster entered the voting, along with batui4.

"Chillarmy dies, today!" dmaster exclaimed as his hologram crosshairs opened up. shampoo-thief disappeared in a cloud of shadows and absorbed batui4. batui4 was:

Lenny said:
Role: Barry Cornfield

You are a young boy who was born on the Galacticus, but your parents were killed shortly after you were born. You have felt the need to stay on the ship because you have an emotional connection with it.

Ability: Internal Anger

During the day, you cannot get into a heated argument with any player. If someone disagrees with you during the day, at night, their role will not work.

Win Condition: Fleet Wins

Ice Espeon grabbed Chillarmy and ran behind cover. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you. We need to get out of here. It's the only way we'll ever survive!" A blast from dmaster's wrist device slammed into the wall, collapsing a chunk of the wall to the ground.

"You'll never get out of here alive, River Song," dmaster said in his deep, dark voice. "We have finally cornered you all. And there is nothing you can do."

shampoo-thief disappeared from the side of dmaster and grabbed Chillarmy from behind cover and threw him against the wall. Chillarmy's head banged against the wall, knocking him out cold. Ice Espeon fired several plasma shots at shampoo-thief, but he skillfully dodged them. shampoo-thief exerted his shadows, which wrapped around Ice Espeon like tight rope.

dmaster came out of cover and pointed the hologram crosshairs at Ice Espeon. "We had a good run here, didn't we. I'm so glad I could break up your love between you and The Doctor. When I get to Earth, I'll be sure to tell him how brutally I killed you."

"You underestimate me, sweetie."

dmaster was fed up with her stupid comments. "This ends now!" He fired several blasts from his wrist device. Her body began to glow brightly, just like The Doctor's body used to.

"I'll see you boys on Earth, too." A flash of light blinded everyone and then, she was gone. No traces of her left. Ice Espeon was:

Lenny said:
Role: River Song

You are a woman who is part time lord. You do not have the ability to regenerate like most, but you have the mental capacity to withstand time travel.

Ability: Undiscovered Power

Ever since you were a child, you knew you were meant for something greater, but you have no idea what. Near the end of the game, if you survive that long, something amazing will happen. Until then, you’re just a regular person.

dmaster punched the ground. "It doesn't matter. This is still a victory. We have removed every person from the Galacticus." He turns and looks over at Chillarmy's body and fires several blasts at it. Chillarmy was:

Lenny said:
Role: Colonel Simon Olson

You are the colonel of the spaceship. Your duty is to protect the fleet.

Ability: Runner-Up
If the captain dies anytime during the game, you inherit his role for the rest of the game.

Ability: Authority
During the day, your votes count as two instead of one.

dmaster returned to the captain's room and signaled his father on Earth. "Everybody on the Galacticus has been eliminated, father. We're ready to come to Earth."

"Good work, son." Arnold pressed a few buttons on his keyboard and two teleportation pads appeared behind dmaster. "Step on those and it'll bring you here. I'll brief you then."

dmaster and shampoo-thief stepped on the teleportation pads and they were instantly brought onto Earth. Back in space, the Galacticus exploded into bits and pieces by missiles sent from Earth.

"Welcome son, to my empire. The empire of Shadow Descendants has ruled over the Earth. In just 10 days, we were able to secure Earth and kill all non-believers. It's time we rise."

dmaster looked out from the balcony of his room. He saw armies and armies of Shadow Descendants, all lined up, ready for any sort of combat situation.

But inside the crowd, a few heads were turning. Talking to each other. Rebels had found their way inside the system without being detected. And from the inside, they will take the Shadow Descendants down. A group of 5 people, all dressed in Shadow Descendant clothing, have infiltrated and will kill Arnold. But this time, the humans are the lone group, and the "werewolves" are the townspeople.

Find out what happens in the ending to this epic story in Werewolf XI: Operation Earth.

---

And that's the ending to Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (disappeared as we know it, at least). The Shadow Descendants dmaster and shampoo-thief have won the game. Anybody may talk now as the game has ended. You may discuss what you thought of this game, areas for improvement, or simply discuss your roles and things like that.

The new theme in the next game will be that the good guys/humans which are trying to save their Earth are the small group of what we know as "werewolves". And the "werewolves", or Shadow Descendants in this case, are the townspeople. It's just a little twist to how the game will be played and it will definitely affect plot. The Shadow Descendants will be the ones trying to weed out the rebels that have infiltrated their organization.

And as to what to expect from the plot, well, with not revealing too much, some characters from this game will appear in the sequel. Some of the characters that we only saw in night updates and weren't actually characters (like Arnold) may appear in the next game, too. Lots of backstory will be revealed for some very interesting characters and I hope to make it an experience you all enjoy.

Just some constructive criticism. Next game try not to make a role that regenerates 8 times. I'm serious!(SAs role was broken)

EDIT: Also congrats to Dmaster and Shampoo.

I feel slightly trolled because Guy89 died early, basically making my role useless. :/

You were the best host lenny. <3

@ Lenny. You totally shouldn't have killed me. Even Zero agreed. You may want to change/edit out rules 4c and 4d..as those can also be confusing in that under those rules even what I/azelf and 777 said was ok..As we did not directly quote anything. Also I just re-read WW9. Guy was like 5000000% more leinant in terms of people talking about their role as long as they stayed with the rule 4c and 4 d parameter.. My suggestion from now on is to please ask Zero next time you actually intend to modkill someone. I'm just trying to make a suggestion, so you don't "accidentally" kill someone again without proper cause

@Everyone:

I had a feeling after I died it was dmaster. he was always just quiet enough to be suspicious. Although of course I couldn't do anything about it.

mlouden03 said:
@ Lenny. You totally shouldn't have killed me. Even Zero agreed. You may want to change/edit out rules 4c and 4d..as those can also be confusing in that under those rules even what I/azelf and 777 said was ok..As we did not directly quote anything. Also I just re-read WW9. Guy was like 5000000% more leinant in terms of people talking about their role as long as they stayed with the rule 4c and 4 d parameter.. My suggestion from now on is to please ask Zero next time you actually intend to modkill someone. I'm just trying to make a suggestion, so you don't "accidentally" kill someone again without proper cause

@Everyone:

I had a feeling after I died it was dmaster. he was always just quiet enough to be suspicious. Although of course I couldn't do anything about it.

Ugggghhhhhh....

The games over, stop complaining/arguing.

I also feel slightly trolled, since the two people I targeted were enemies of the fleet, but I didn't kill either of them. (Curse you Bippa and dmaster? dmaster killed riskbreakers, right?)

legendhunter32: I agree. I thought at first that the role would not be too powerful, but I was wrong. When The Doctor identity is revealed, it was relatively easy for the medic to protect him consecutively, so that is something I will definitely try to work on next game. Roles will be balanced. I assure you.

TheDarkLucario: Yeah, it was a shame your role partnership never actually happened. I was really looking forward to how your role would work out :(

mlouden03: Really? You're bringing this up here? We've talked over this plenty. I admit my reasons weren't as solidified as I thought they were, but there's no reason to bring this up here. Your tone was awfully rude, especially when you said "so you don't "accidentally" kill someone again without proper cause". I understand your criticism, but there are much better ways you could have said it.

>_> SA....next time leave me alone AND don't get a role enhancer when you do suspect me :p

Was fun being a bad guy for once :D

Lenny said:
mlouden03: Really? You're bringing this up here? We've talked over this plenty. I admit my reasons weren't as solidified as I thought they were, but there's no reason to bring this up here. Your tone was awfully rude, especially when you said "so you don't "accidentally" kill someone again without proper cause". I understand your criticism, but there are much better ways you could have said it.

Well, no offense, but it cost the town the game. If anything we could have been Replaced not killed. I would honestly never have been as upset if you just brought in new players or whatnot. Eh it's whatever, but seriously, either please fully elaborate on those parts of the rule in the OP so in the future people aren't modkilled for asking what even the rules say is Alright.

it was so dmaster, if he wasn't dead yet it was obvious he was a SD .-. Well GG, I so could've helped win this game, but stupid secret part of my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back