Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know who's hosting, won't say anything though. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. :eek:

z-man, do you know whether the game will start before or after nationals? If you'd allow a suggestion, maybe you should get started after nationals (or your crony, whoever's running this game) as many of us will probably be attending them. It might limit activity if it is done before nationals.

Alright, it's a good time.

As almost all of you should know, I am running WWVIII. It will not start until after nats though. If you can find me at nats, you just might get a little information on it.

Ice Espeon said:
Is WW in need of a banner? Also, next time I think the days should go quicker.

No they dont. If we get a good game where everyone is active and there is discussion ect then you will need all the time that you can get.

When it comes to the time it takes for a day to pass, having ran my own game I found that 6-7 days for a day is perfect. It gives just enough time to discuss what needs to be discussed but it doesn't let the days drag on too long. It gives more of a sense of urgency, and of being rushed, which makes it quite interesting to observe how certain individuals act within the time they are given. It worked well for my game, IMO it's better than no time limit. I wouldn't make the days go any quicker than that, though.

dmaster said:
After Worlds would be the best time to start this.

dmaster out.

Why I mean only people who are very well off are going mostly so I see no reason to wait. But whatever

T

So that alot of people. Ask the WereWolf players that play often and you will find that some of them will go to worlds. What if he wants to make a big game like this one. He will need all the people he can get.

Tristan said:
Why I mean only people who are very well off are going mostly so I see no reason to wait. But whatever

T

Yeah considering z-man is probably going (even if he's the only one), it's just best to wait so everyone is 100% focused.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back