Finished Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game: End Game, Brawler wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have no idea about what the title will lead to. Beacuse I'm sure that there will be other WW games after Z-Mans if he really does host it. Maybe it's his last that he will host.

yeah zman
Brawler should run it, you told me to close my game, because it was too close to this game!

The townies won after all, eh? I'm a little surprised.

Anyway, I always seemed to target the townies with my role...not to mention I forgot to use it two times! I guess this is a case of "live and learn".

If I join the next game, I'll play better next time.

Brawler has his chance. The name refers to the story line. Not the game. It'll continue long after next game. The Pink Geek is making his final attack.

OOH SPOILERS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8wDkqA_50&feature=related

z-man said:
Brawler has his chance. The name refers to the story line. Not the game. It'll continue long after next game. The Pink Geek is making his final attack.

OOH SPOILERS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8wDkqA_50&feature=related

Oooohhhh looks good. I always loved how you had the videos with all the updates. [no offense PokeChamp]

PokeKid Brandon said:
Oooohhhh looks good. I always loved how you had the videos with all the updates. [no offense PokeChamp]

None taken. :D

Videos are cool. I don't think they're necessary for running a game, but z-man uses them like a pro.

If anything, you were complimenting z-man; not insulting me.

images

SOON

MS Eeveelution said:
So do any of you guys have a record how many times the town has won in this games

Winners so far:

Werewolf I - Rivallz (Independent)
Werewolf II - Riskbreakers (Werewolf)
Werewolf III - Failed
Werewolf IV - Failed
Werewolf V - Failed
Werewolf VI - Brawler (Townie)
Werewolf VII - ???

So far, the score is divided between the three factions evenly. The next winner makes their team #1, so I'm hoping for some intense competition. :D

Also, to directly answer your question, this is the first win for the town.

I think it's safe to say that since this game has run its course, it doesn't need a sticky anymore. *Unsticks*

Brawler said:
I'll run the next game if that's okay. :)

Thanks for a good game; I had much fun playing.

Actually, z-man is running the next game.

But yes, you played excellently. By far you were the most dangerous players against the Werewolves. I look forward to playing alongside you in Werewolf VII: The Beginning Of The End.

Haha thanks. I would not have won if Wailimerman hadn't "flipped heads". So I bluffed like crazy and ended up winning.

Well if zman is running VII, then could I run VIII? Because I have really wanted to do this for a *long* time.

Guy89 and I are actually running two separate, uncoordinated Werewolf games on SerebiiForums. Mine's called "Serebii Power" (showthread.php?t=437276), and Guy89's is called Viridian City (showthread.php?t=437148). If you want to join either game, feel free. Just be aware that my game uses references known only to SPPf Game Section veterans.

Brawler said:
Haha thanks. I would not have won if Wailimerman hadn't "flipped heads". So I bluffed like crazy and ended up winning.

Well if zman is running VII, then could I run VIII? Because I have really wanted to do this for a *long* time.

Yeah. You won like the lucksack that role was intended to be. :p

But the bluff was really good. One of the best. You truly have a great p-p-poker face, if you forgive my tasteless humor.

If you want to run VIII, ask z-man. I had to ask him for permission to run VI, so if you intend to run it you'll have to do the same. I wouldn't get your hopes up, though; z usually does his own thing.

LoL no one is giving me any credit for going on a beast preisting rampage the last 3 days to stop all wolf kills when it really mattered!! JK Everyone on the towns side did a great job! Can't wait till the next game.

PokeKid Brandon said:
LoL no one is giving me any credit for going on a beast preisting rampage the last 3 days to stop all wolf kills when it really mattered!! JK Everyone on the towns side did a great job! Can't wait till the next game.

The sad part is that you might have been made the winner if you hadn't gotten yourself modkilled at the last minute. That priest rampage would have made you a contender to Brawler's throne.

PokeChamp said:
The sad part is that you might have been made the winner if you hadn't gotten yourself modkilled at the last minute. That priest rampage would have made you a contender to Brawler's throne.

ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back