Were you ever a noob?

Wow that had n00b on it.Anyway to stop people from think I am one I will start to write better but I will still keep the blue.

Anyway I was a n00b when I started.I didn't know any about pokemon

sorry, but the point of this thread is...? Everyone starts as a noob, no exceptions. The only point is, some people learn better strategies etc. faster then other people. so we all start as noobs, we just don't stay a noob as long as some others, that's all.

and yes, I also started as a noob, ok?

I was, anyway my first deck was HORRIBLE.....

30 Pokemon

4-4-3 Walrein ex (LM)
4-4-3 Freligatr ex (UF)
3-3-2 Politoed ex (UF)

4 Trainers

4 Rare Candy

26 Energies

26 Water Energies.....

l never was a noob and l never will be a noob.

But yes, everyone here exept me started as a noob so it is only natural that you people accept me as your leader and make me mod so l can fite against noobiness because only someone who has no noobiness at all can do that because when you have even a little noobiness you should first fite teh noob in yourself.

You misspelled fight and the plus asking to be a mod is very noobie.
I not one to talk as I used bad grammar but I'm working on it.

Well is aslo seem like you don't know how to put a avatar on or have a banner plus you ask to be a mod and you spam sometimes

No teh link leads to a very big picture and it is very annoying when someone has a picture in his sig of 99999999 by 99999999.
So it would be nooby when l would put teh picture in my signature.

U know, if you were not a noob you would have ignored me instead of searching things that you see as mistakes to prove that l am a noob. Don't argue with a noob or you are nothing better than teh noob.

You (SC) never were a n00b *huh*? Funny, I just found those two replies:
Shadow Chaos said:
Actually in rules you can read that you always have to post WHY you think it's "cool"!

Shadow Chaos said:
l really should be mod here too....
It's funny how nobody even warned you for such a meaningless SPAM!

Just had to show you that you aren't the best members here and so on

Okay l am a noob you are a noob for arguing with me we all are sucky noobs.

Is this what you want? Yeah? Then stop going offtopic leik noobz because teh topic name is not "Is Shadow Chaos a noob?" But teh topic title says" Were you ever a noob".

Not to mention that it is vaguely on topic, it's a branch off it. You say you were never a noob, which is thus now being countered against.

Anyway, arrogence (sp?) is a sign of n00biness. Like your posts there. Combined with a will to spell badly...

One thing I find fascinating about most noobs is that they always want to be right, even if they don't have even the slightest clue of what they're talking about, they want to be right.

For example:
A: You seem to be acting like a noob.
B: LIEK ZOMGZ EYE AM NOT A NUB UR A NUB!!!!11
A: I think you're just proving my point, do you even know what a noob is?
B: LOLZORZ A NUB IZ U COZ UR ZUCH A NUB NAD U ZMELL LIEK FIHS!!!!111

This is the most common case, the noob thinks he's being insulted and says that the other person is a noob, or just does everything to say he's not a noob. Let me tell you one thing, people who letteraly say they're not a noob, usually are. (people who say they are a noob usually seem to know what they're talking about, look at SN for example)

Also, bad spelling is not nessecarilly a sign of noobiness.
These are what I think are the most common reasons noobs type they way they do:
1) They're just stupid.
2) They think it's "leet" to type like that.
3) Their English skills are below average.
4) They try typing way too fast
5) They copy other noobs because they posts so much, and therefor seem like experienced members to the noob, causing a chain reaction.

I type "teh", "taht" and "liek" all the time, I just take the time to google spelling check my posts and to read them again before posting.
We need a guide on "how not to be a noob in 5 easy steps"

Well, this concludes my noob research for today.

So, yes, SC, you seem like a noob :p

cute-mew, this might be a newbish question, but I never found the answer in the Newb Guides when I first came here. How come you and other members (Arcanine 274) have your usernames italicized and have 4 stars?

Because we're strategists, a near-extinct race of human beings created for the sole purpose of writing articles for PB, but thanks to a series of unfortunate events, none of my articles are readable on the internet, although I made many. For some reason WPM re-started the strategist program and stopped it again a while ago, the last thing we heard about it was that he needed a head-strategist, and as it seems, he was unable to find one. Maybe he'll revive the whole strategist business again soon, who knows.

Why would it be noobish? It just makes the n00b feel more stupid after we prove that all your points are dumb. I mean, I haven't even finished my Emerald and I can beat your teams, if "u liek W33dle".

You haven't proved yet that l am a noob.
Just because l am ignorant doesn't make me a noob, because ignorance = bliss! And that will never change!

Back