Well nintedo give one reagin two forsts?

Whats better? two forsts per reagon or one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikriolu

*Trips and lands in pie*
In all the Reagens theres only one forist! But I hope there well be two in this one!

JacobeTheElf

Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger
I only like one forest. The forests ALWAYS annoy me with all of the stupid bug pokemon and I ALWAYS get lost in them.

Ikriolu

*Trips and lands in pie*
But in one they can have a lot of bugs and in the other no bugs

Ok well i can see getting lost in them (Then you cant use fly out!)!

Ecko

The One And Only
I kind of find the forest in all the Pokemon games pointless and boring but that is just me.

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Learn to spell please. Not trying to minimod. And no. No two forests (There might be two with White?). But other then that, nope

LordMuha

Lord of the Muhaing
Ecko said:
I kind of find the forest in all the Pokemon games pointless and boring but that is just me.

This, but eh. It's just another one of those things you've got to do to actually get somewhere. Hopefully Black and White will revive the forest - from some of the screenshots the forest we've seen doesn't look as generic as the past generations have been.

On the plus side I guess having to forests would add to the realism of the games. Rather than leaving it an idillic place for us forest haters.

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
I always like the forests. I just hope there are many different pokemon to be found in both forests.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
i want an early forest with dento on one side and the bug gym on the other. then much later a spooky woods with a ghost trainer on one side and a dark gym on the other. not much help for storyline but they could have team ups with a later important person like a friend of the gymleader themself.

SQUIRTLETamer08

Rain Dance
Oh the spelling made me laugh. In all the Reagan's. (Couldn't help but think of our past president.)

I would love more forests. Sure we would have to deal with an increase of bug type pokemon running into us, but with such an inclusion the game would feel a bit more realistic. One main forest in every region seems a bit farfetched. I say bring them on.

LordMuha

Lord of the Muhaing
SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Oh the spelling made me laugh. In all the Reagan's. (Couldn't help but think of our past president.)

I would love more forests. Sure we would have to deal with an increase of bug type pokemon running into us, but with such an inclusion the game would feel a bit more realistic. One main forest in every region seems a bit farfetched. I say bring them on.

Why dus the Reegan's have forest? xD

Regardless thinking about it, I think I'd like a forest where it played more in the story of the game. Rather than just another obstacle. I like the idea of Gyms in a forest too, although have we ever had a gym outside of a city? Excluding Blaine's Seafoam Island gym.

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
Ikriolu said:
Yay! more two forists than 1!
Even though English might not be your first language, the word 'forest' for example has been said here a dozen of times. At least copy the word..

Anyway, one forest is enough. Although.. FireRed and LeafGreen had two.. So I don't care much.

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>
Panthera said:
Dear lord, is this a cat using a computer? That isn't even a sentence.

Oh, God. I got a good laugh out of this. xD

But it would be nice to have two forests in a REGION (your misspelling of region is painful to look at).

LordMuha

Lord of the Muhaing
I do believe cats don't type like that. e.e

YOu misspelt two, by the way. Regardless, forest with themes plz. We need that.

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
Well, if he/she IS a cat, that's actually pretty impressive. My cat is way worse at typing. Congrats to the person who trained this one!

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>
LordMuha said:
I do believe cats don't type like that. e.e

YOu misspelt two, by the way. Regardless, forest with themes please. We need that.

Lol and YOU forgot the capitalize the U in you. :B
OK, lets not let this go from B/W talk, to bashing on peoples' typing failures. xD

tyrannitard

fire pokemon master
dude, learn how to spell!
i thought this thread was about Ronald Reagan and two frosts!
2 forests wouldnt bother me, i think a victory forest would be cooler than victory cave

Status
Not open for further replies.