Finished Welcome to the Evil Lair, Antagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
Use this Sub forum to communicate with your fellow Antagonists. Each day/night phase you should create a new thread to better organize discussion. You can discuss who to kill each night, but the player with the Alpha ability has the final say.

Here is the Antagonist team:
PMJ
Sir Taco
sillykyle
TheGuy
Astra
Lemonnade

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please tell me bippa is our alpha.

Also, what are our safe claims?

I think we've got a pretty solid wolf team. This'll be fun. Bippa, you seem to almost always be a baddie.

I'm the Alpha. This seems like a pretty solid team! :D

Oh, BTW, anyone have any special roles? I'm a tracker.

At last, I'm a wolf! :D

Looks like we've got some really good players too. BTW I show up as town to seers and I have an ability that can help us create fake roles (I'll go into details later).

I have a killing role which takes two days to work. I am not expecting to live long in this game, so I'll be getting as much mileage out of it as I can. Here's hoping for a night start.

Any words of advice since this is my first time in all of the 13 games I have played in being a wolf?

I can kill once per game. In addition, I kind of mess up the game when I die. Next day, all votes are cast via PM and all your votes are worth double.

I'm experimenting with the safe claims this time. sillykyle has an ability that can tell him what characters are not in the game. If something goes wrong, or it becomes an issue or whatever, I can post them, but for now lets see how the ability works.

It "can" tell him? Like, he guesses a character and the ability tells him if he's right about their inclusion or not? That seems like a huge hassle, especially if he can only use it once a night.

Sir Taco said:
Any words of advice since this is my first time in all of the 13 games I have played in being a wolf?

Never go out of your way to defend anyone, even and especially your scumpartners. If you have to bus your teammate to solidify your ranks in the town, all the better. (And don't freak out if we have to do it to you.) Be careful who you do accuse; if it's discovered you are scum, anyone you accused will be treated as confirmed town. If you do accuse someone, make sure your reasoning is solid enough.

Don't be afraid to go after your scumpartners. If you see them openly playing scummy, call them on it and put pressure on them. Actively scumhunting is a good town tell; trying to skate under the radar the whole game will get you policy lynched.

Not sure what else. I love being scum because I love leading the team. I did it in the team werewolf game we had a while ago and I will definitely try to do it here, so it's a good thing we're all sharing our abilities - it lets me plan better.

I won't be upset if you go against my suggestions, but I'd appreciate input if you think you have a better idea, even for my own night action. You guys'll see. Once Lemonnade reports in and we get our confirmed night start I'll post my suggested course of action for tonight.

Also we should totes come up with a team name.

Solid advice, thanks a ton! :D

I agree that we all need to work as a team. I will always be open to all suggestions. If anyone picks up on PR crumbs, point it out, no matter how small.

Also, I think our team name should be team Muahahaha.

I want to get an idea of what the characters are. What character is everyone?

I'm Bowser.

I'm Brainiac. One of my roles says that if I attempt to kill Superman he will die no matter what, so my bet is that Superman is in this game.

I'm Magento.

I already said I was hooker.

Also Sir Taco, don't be afraid to bus scumbuddies, but don't bus them too hard towards a lynch. Helps you get town cred.

So, pretty much act like town, (duh) make sure to bus scum buddies if need be and make sure that my "scum reads" aren't overly perfect?

My character is Megatron. The way my ability works is once per night I PM to use it then receive a PM with the name of a character not in the game.

Sorry about inactive (I haven't posted since I was sick yesterday night and was out today).
I'm Darth Vader, and my role is once per game I hide the idenity of the night kill.
I'll just take a back seat since this is my second WW game (see XVI:II after I died, I'm pretty inexperienced)

sillykyle said:
My character is Megatron. The way my ability works is once per night I PM to use it then receive a PM with the name of a character not in the game.

Yeah as I thought, why do we have to work so hard to get our safe claims? What if two of us need one?

I'm glados.

PMJ said:
sillykyle said:

Yeah as I thought, why do we have to work so hard to get our safe claims? What if two of us need one?

I'm glados.

Well we get one each night, so in theory we should be able to build enough of them up over time assuming the town doesn't try to get everyone to role reveal D1 like a bunch of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back