Wednesday, July 5th, Interview with US Nats Champion, Manaphy Stuff

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Well, we now are going to have another archetype. >_<
Anyway, I think Ray has something to do with Kyogre, and Emerald is some minor character.

masterryanx

N
Interesting...

Personally I think Brendan/Ruby and The LoT villans will only be in that World of Pokemon intro thing as Rayquaza has already had his spotlight...

Meh, who knows really.

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~
*wonders how he recharged back Raichu..+_+?
anyways GJ to him....and YAY Rayquaza will be in the next movie^^

cya

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I can't wait for another Prof. Sebastian appearance.

I also can't wait for whatever involvement Rayquaza has in the movie, and judging by another image further down the page...Rayquaza could have more involvement in the movie.

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Yay, Korean website!

I feel stupid, I live in Korea yet I don't understand it :(

I can read it though lol...

Hmmm, I hope Rayquaza is important in the movie, I really like him...

Weeeee...

Pikachu finally has a purpose in the card game!

Peace...

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Hmm...
the screenshot appear veryyy slowww to me...wonder why...
maybe because there are a lot of pics to see in a time...
why don't you change it to only url link, WPM?
so people have to click one by one instead forced them to see all of them at once... it really sucks to me... TTxTT

I haven't see the trailer... hope there'll be downloadable trailer...

Rayquaza again! yay!

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Yay we fianally get to see what Brenden looks like in the Anime,as for Rayquaza.....

Methinks its role is a bit more significant than that of Kyogre's. Especially in the saving of Manaphy...

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
He seemslike a nice guy to me and a great deck builder. Even though I have not seen his deckin action, I do not think it will be an archetype. It takes too much skill and understanding to play it. That's why Polistall isn't doing as well as it should be.Not enough people know how to really play it.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Isn't discarding 2 metals for 90 pretty.... bad? I mean, Salamence discards 1 for 100! I don't think Raichu being a stage 1 really makes it a lot faster... that's what Rare Candy is for, right? Hmm....

Arcanine 274

=/
wow, nice. i think this is our first interview??? anyway that was cool. i hope we cn interview the Worlds Champion(s) too.

and nice info. on the 2nd part:).

Arcanine out.

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
I'm curious as to what some of character's dub names will be (We know Aaron will stay Aaron, but that's it so far)