Wednesday, 4/26, Mastermind info

masterryanx

N
This special looking to be better and better. And WPM is there confirmation on whether or not Team Rocket is in the special (Most Likely, but they haven't been mentioned yet) as I'm curious to see whether the new actor can live up to Eric Stuart's James...

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
I havent been following the show lately (except for the voice actors), seeing as Advanced battle Just started yesterday in Australia. But whats with the weird Mew and that is clearly not The real Mewtwo...unless of course thats just how Mewtwo is drawn in this ep...but all the same...Mew looks completely weird. Is this as a result of the attempt to revive prehistoric Pokemon? Is it possible that team Rocket have created another Mewtwo whilst trying ro revive Mew (a second time)? and the Mew and Mewtwo are results of this new experiment...at the same time, theyre probably Just mirage Pokemon...SOMEONE HLEP ME!!! Also, the new voice actors had better be good.

Malocide

Mewtwo User
Dude that mewtwo looks tight... with its wierd ears... lol...

and mew looks like it got spliced with a human thats just rong we dont need havle breeds like that lol...

I hope ash dies... I mean I hope he saves every one... for once can team rocket win? just once? oh come on?

some day they shall have an episode or movie or game where bad prevalis... ok so maby not but I can dream...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
master3.jpg

mew, what's wrong, why are you looking so strange, failed experiment?, the thing you are sitting on? or is this just a bad drawing :(?

anybody knows the answer?

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Wednesday, 4/26, Mastermind info

cute-mew said:
master3.jpg

mew, what's wrong, why are you looking so strange, failed experiment?, the thing you are sitting on? or is this just a bad drawing :(?

For Mew's sake, I hope that is a bad drawing. It looks way too pale. Maybe it is because it is a Hologram?? We'll just have to wait and see.

Dude that mewtwo looks tight... with its wierd ears... lol...

and mew looks like it got spliced with a human thats just rong we dont need havle breeds like that lol...

I hope ash dies... I mean I hope he saves every one... for once can team rocket win? just once? oh come on?

some day they shall have an episode or movie or game where bad prevalis... ok so maby not but I can dream...
That Mewtwo looks better than tight...though it still lokks way too pale. Mewtwo(and Mew) have more purple on them.
You're right! When will Team Rocket win? I'm tired of always seeing them in every episode saying the same stupid song, executing the same stupid plan, and losing the same stupid fight. I'm tired of this. The writers need to do something. It's BEEN THE SAME WAY FOR 10 YEARS!!!!!!!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Awesome. those sound like good episodes.:) I have heard that pokemon and yugioh might be moving to fox and I can't confirm that though because I heard about it last year some time.:)

masterryanx

N

cute-mew said:
master3.jpg

I think he's had his energy drained or something...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I guess the Mastermind guy tried to make the strongest Pokemon and decided to make Mewtwo or something. It also seems like Mewtwo is a fusion of some sort, since it fires off a bunch of attacks at the same time and has Pokemon faces on its arms.

This is what happens when you use a Gameshark.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

about that mew, I think we can, all conclude that it's either a bad drawing, a hologram or a failed experiment.
I'm just glad that mew is back