Wednesday, 3/12, All "DP5: Temple of Angery, Cry from the Mysterious" Set Scans and Translations

RE: Wednesday, 3/12, All "DP5: Temple of Angery, Cry from the Mysterious" Set Scans

Now I'm really curious as to why that Mesprit Lv. X deals 200 damage. I wonder if you have to have both Azelf and Uxie in play for it to do that much? Are they actually going to make it worthwhile to run that trio, now?

RE: Wednesday, 3/12, All "DP5: Temple of Angery, Cry from the Mysterious" Set Scans

Oh, nice Mespirit. Thats 200 to a Lv.X right? The Lv.X is all I can make out, and the fact it doesn't say "Flip a coin". Woo for my limited Japanese! I'm trying not to look at any more pictures (I want to save that for pre-release) so I'm just patiently waiting for translations : P

There are some interesting looking cards in DP5. I have to say, I can't wait for the translations of the set.
For me, the interesting cards start off with Azlef Lv.X, with an attack that will hopefully have a good effect.
Ditto is hopefully just going to have the same sort of effect as the fossil Ditto, because that could be quite nice.
Exeggutor can only hopefully have a nice second attack (50x??).
Kingdra has an interesting couple of attacks, and looks a bit more energy efficient than Infernape (DP), which could be quite nice.
Luxray seems as though it could be quite nice, and looks as though it have something to do with doing 50 extra damage for some reason.
Now I have to mention this, but Mespirit Lv.X doing 200 damage for PP? It sounds as though it has an annoying side effect, but I'm already interested in what Azlef Lv.X does, but Uxie Lv.X doesn't look too thrilling. If they are any good, then the deck could be interesting...
I'm always interested in Ninjasks/Shedinjas, so it would be quite nice to see a couple of really good ones here.
Spiritbomb is another card I'm interested in knowing what sort of effect it has, simply because it could be a nice tricksy card.
Vileplume is a card I'm truly interested in knowing what it does, since it does something regarding Grass and Psychic energies. No idea what, but anything like that is interesting in my book.
Finally, the TMs look interesting, and I've always been interested in TMs in sets.

I'm interested in all the holos. :F (Especialy the Poli's and Kinngdra)

I have a feeling that Beldum's attack is Take Down. :F

It looks as if the Mesprit Lvl. X card makes mention to Uxie and Azelf Lvl. X. You must have to have all of them in play in order to do the 200 damage.

That'd be a total pain to set up. At least the card isn't superbroken!

The powers are too far, cant read, but i cn read the atks

Uxie lvX
1) 2 colourless 60
Uxie lvX cant use this atk next turn

Mesprit lvX
1) energyless
remove 3 damage counters from your pokemon in ayway you like

2) GOD BLAST!!! 2 psychic energy 200
discard all energy, you cannot use this attack is uvie and azelf LvXs aren't present on the field

Azelf LvX
1) 1 psychic
put damage counters on the defending pokemon equal to the number of energies attached to azelf lvX

what Silentswordsman lv3 said on pokegym. too bad he couldnt read the powers/bodies

Besides setting up the attack, WTH? 200HP draining attack?Who!I gotta' get me that card!;D

I really want to see if there are any T2 worthy cards in the set. I also want to see it Ninjask/ Shedinja are worth playing. Froslass also seems interesting. As for the trainers, I want to see what the TMs do and what Pokeradar does.

Jirachi!!!! Is HORRIBLY BROKEN!!

Good gosh!

I'll edit this post with more personal opinions later.

OK, Holon WP and Cessation are going to start to be VERY popular. Jirachi? Turn 2 KO? OK. Maybe a little too broken. Politoed? Don't get me started. I WANT IT!!

Well, if your opponent retreats the Active Pokémon, the effect ends. So not THAT broken, but still a cool and also anyoing card.

Also Spiritomb sounds kinda cool.

Spiritomb is VERY good, Jolteon ex has just returned, in basic form! Just as a side note, why has Armaldo got more hp than Cradilly? pfft how silly : P also, I wish they'd make a good Cradilly, I love that floppy headed guy.

Anyone else see Azlef Lv X as a great tech in G&G decks?

Kingdra looks awsome, I like the look of Regiice aswell, and Ditto, that thing willl be fun XD. Gardevoir given you troubles? OHKO. Azelf and Mesprit looks fun. Most people think it's hard to get out the 3 Lv.X fairies. But it really only takes a Pachi and a moonlight stadium/phoebe's. Or some switches. Politoed will come out lame in the end, but I love the frog anyway! 2 energ 140 0____o Jirachi....yeah.

Armaldo, that thing is evil. G&G late game fails. Cradily could be a fun prize taker. Wrath can easily take Mortar out of the format, and put a decent dent in G&G with his Toed brother. Froslass could be annoying, but looks kinda lame. Luxray is awsome fo sho, except weakness.

0___________________o Shedi just added and broken as anything! 7 damage counters atleast.

Jask just added too, set's up Shedi quick-fast and isn't terrible.

Cynthia was added and I must say it isn't bad. If you have no hand and a pokemon was KOed the previous turn, it is kinda like Oak base set

PS - Pokerader is terrible

Well, I'll make a new post, instead.

Cynthia's Hope looks pretty decent, especially if your Pokemon just got KOed. 8 cards? Crazy.

Yanmega looks kind of cool. Its second attack is hit and run.

Ninjask is failry good (1 for 30.) especially if your opponent used Cynthia's Hope during their last turn. Plus, it sppeds up Shedinja. (Good card, as well.) I can see a deck based off these two.

Kingdra is broken, IMO. Imagine having 10 Energies in the discard.....and, 1 for 40? That's broken as well. Discarding two cards maybe a pain, but, 60 damage + 20 damage to a benched for one? Heck, without a downside, Kingdra would see twice as much play as G&G. This card will send Magmortar to the grave.

I think this card will really hurt decks with Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodies. 50 for 1? Gosh...how broken can a set be?

Regirock is meh. At least it's better than Regigigas and the previous Regirocks.

Poke-Radar looks like the new Master Ball.

TM2 is decent. Sends Gallade down to the much easier to KO Kirlia....then, you pretty much wipe out a Gallade.

TM1 is nice. Allows you to search for an evolution without using a Supporter.

Energy Patch is OK, I guess. That 1 Energy may come in handy, though.

Registeel isn't much better than Regirock.

Ah, Regice. This card ain't that bad. Its attack is fairly decent. The Power is OK. Better than the other two Regi's Powers. (And certainly better than Regigigas' body.)

Giratina isn't too shabby. 100HP for a basic is nice, as always. Just a bit too slow, though.

Ditto is fairly good. I'd love to see it morph into Gallade, Magmortar, Blissey....

I'll do even more later....
Umm....x20 for Deoxys?

Can you check the weakness for deoxys cause I don't think its x20

wait, porygon ZLVX + pokeradar = get any pokemon you want for a trainer

and don't worry yet WPM, politoed can be awsome with the right build

pokemon 18

4-3-3-2 polywrath/toed
4-2 furret

Back