Wednesday, 2/22, Instructions for Downloading Pokemon, Sign-Ups Still Open

zachary

Aspiring Trainer
Oh ya my email is [email protected] and does it help if i say i am currently ranked 1st in POP in 11-14 in Singapore??XD(not joking and not boasting juz hoping it'll help my chances of reviewing cards^_^)

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
RE:   Wednesday, 2/22, Instructions for Downloading Pokemon, Sign-Ups Still Open

jayh272416 said:
Pokemon_Master_THW said:
Sorry for the rant,
but,
WHY DO U PEOPLE IN AMERICA HAVE ALL THE FUN !?!
Nothing like this happens in Singapore.
Wuha ... ... ... :(
(sorry, could not control myself.)
U are from Singapore??

Yah, and i am crazy about Pokemon, from collecting trading cards to playing the game. That is why I'm SO angry that we don't get all these events here in Singapore.

*I WANT MEW, LUGIA, HO-OH, CELEBI, DEOXYS, JIRACHI !!!*

Charizard

Pokemon Master
I think it depands, they won't consider if there is less players, but there will be more events if there are many players. Well, you know, businessman likes to earn more money in areas that have more demands. For example, in my country, the pokemon league are hold mainly in the town. In the other hand, there only have few or even non pokemon league in the other states. :(

helokity

Aspiring Trainer
omg! i totaly agree with abbhorsen! i need ho-oh and lugia and mew and jirachi ane dyoxys!!! how could people choose pikachu n bulbasaur, even tho he's my fave, over those rare legendaries????!! how come i wasnt included in the voting?

Arcanine 274

=/
for some reason i sent you a sign-up deal for the card of the day and all that, but it doesn't seem to be coming up on the deal. it's sunday and i don't know if that's killed my chances of being able to sign up, but if you see this, well, please let me be able to do this.
Arcanine 274
[email protected]
thanks and please let me know if i'm able to do anything if you see this.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274

=/
sorry, but i found it. i still haven't gotten an email though. so well yeah, if i'm not qualified, i'll try. anyway, just let me do whatever it is you want me to do. if you look above you'll see my name(forum name), and my e-mail. if you need any more information, well in your email please say so.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
RE:  Wednesday, 2/22, Instructions for Downloading Pokemon, Sign-Ups Still Open

helokity said:
omg! i totaly agree with abbhorsen! i need ho-oh and lugia and mew and jirachi ane dyoxys!!! how could people choose pikachu n bulbasaur, even tho he's my fave, over those rare legendaries????!! how come i wasnt included in the voting?
Those legendaries were not included in the voting.

Also, I guess I could do a few "cards of the every-other day", seeing how I generate deck ideas in my mind...I'd say on average I could do about 2 a week.

And the info:

First name: Bela
MSN: [email protected]

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those attacks for the new charizard are pretty cool. I hope the moves that you are translating are correct and so far they sound like pretty good moves.
I have never heard of a metal charizard before. The only charizards I have heard of are the base one the shining one the EX one and the crystal one. (I have the crystal one) no joke one of my friends just GAVE me the card as agoing away present when we left Canada last year and my other friends DO NOT even know I have the card yet. I will surprise them when they come out to visit. But I do really have the card and it is reverse holographic and he has 110 HP and his fire blast does 40 and his dragon tail does 100 (if you get both heads on the coin toss.) The card is from the skyridge set.:) I forgot to mention the dark charizard and the gym hero charizard as well I also have heard of those and I have also seen them as well as ALL the pokemon cards but can't remeber all the card moves unless I see the card again.:)

zachary

Aspiring Trainer
Well look on the bright side MasterTrainer THW we have still have city, states and national championships in singapore