Wednesday, 11/22, All Neo Scans Up, New Sugimori DP Artwork

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
I couldn't see the image of those Shining Pokemon of Neo Destiny clearly. They are black in colour.

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
Aahhh yes. The shinings from distiny were always dark and kind of hard to see. I will try to re-edit them and lighten them up.

Nice Job WPM. 4 sets in one day HAS to be a record!

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Yay! I am loving seeing all the scans going up. I was starting to go off pokemon during when the neos came out. So it is nice to see all the neo scans together.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The shining cards I have in real life are dark, too. I think that's just how they are.

And don't thank me, Shakespeare!! You did the scans!!!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
KEN PICTS, fione looks sooo cute, and poryZ looks wacko, but, well, nice picts, Ken still has it

GJ, on the scans, Shakespeare, for getting WPM a new record :p

bacon

!!!!!
Ok... I like the bee thing now. But anything Ken draws I'll automatically like, even if he drew a picture of a bulldog chewing a lemon. He's magical like that I guess.

Yay, more scans ^-^; thanks WPM

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
bacon-boy said:
Ok... I like the bee thing now. But anything Ken draws I'll automatically like, even if he drew a picture of a bulldog chewing a lemon. He's magical like that I guess.

Yay, more scans ^-^; thanks WPM
THANK SHAKESPEARE!!!!

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
WPM, if there is anything that Shakespeare can't get a scan of, like the error Dark Dragonite, I might have it. I do have the error Dark Dragonite if you want a scan of that. But I think we should focus on the modified legal cards before the older stuff, or im just being an idiot and you do have all of the scans up, im not sure on what you have in the modified carddex. Still, it's cool that we have scans of the older cards.

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
Kronar said:
WPM, if there is anything that Shakespeare can't get a scan of, like the error Dark Dragonite, I might have it. I do have the error Dark Dragonite if you want a scan of that. But I think we should focus on the modified legal cards before the older stuff, or im just being an idiot and you do have all of the scans up, im not sure on what you have in the modified carddex. Still, it's cool that we have scans of the older cards.

Ok, you asked for it!

Dexoys: 103, 105, 106, 107.

Emerald: 93, 94, 95, 96, 97.

Unssen Forces: 101, 104, 105, 108, 114, 117.

Delta Species: 16, 108, 110, 112, 113.

Legend Maker: 84, 86, 87.

Holon Phantoms: 102, 103, 104.

Crystal Gaurdians: 4, 8, 12, 89, 90, 92, 93, 96, 98, 100.

Please scan at 300dpi, save as a JPG, and send to WPM. He will forward to me.

WPM, maybe we should save this list as a post?

Thanks for any help you (or anyone else) can provide.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow a lot of scans are going up and I hope you get the first 3 E sets before ruby and sapphire sets too. I am glad they are finally going up.:)

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
i hate not being able to read kanji yet! hmm... right beside the 482+8 it says... pokemon no subetega wakaru!! yeah...ok something about pokemon

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, WPM, why not make an unlimited cardex, and cardexes from each year, eg. hl on cardex, dr on cardex, rs on cardex...
w
h
e
n

y
o
u

h
a
v
e

t
i
m
e...

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
Shakespeare said:
Kronar said:
WPM, if there is anything that Shakespeare can't get a scan of, like the error Dark Dragonite, I might have it.  I do have the error Dark Dragonite if you want a scan of that.  But I think we should focus on the modified legal cards before the older stuff, or im just being an idiot and you do have all of the scans up, im not sure on what you have in the modified carddex.  Still, it's cool that we have scans of the older cards.

Ok, you asked for it!

Dexoys: 103, 105, 106, 107.

Emerald: 93, 94, 95, 96, 97.

Unssen Forces: 101, 104, 105, 108, 114, 117.

Delta Species: 16, 108, 110, 112, 113.

Legend Maker: 84, 86, 87.

Holon Phantoms: 102, 103, 104.

Crystal Gaurdians: 4, 8, 12, 89, 90, 92, 93, 96, 98, 100.

Please scan at 300dpi, save as a JPG, and send to WPM.  He will forward to me.

WPM, maybe we should save this list as a post?

Thanks for any help you (or anyone else) can provide.

Thats what you don't have?  If so, I'm pretty sure I have about half of the stuff from DS and later.  I dont think I have any of the stuff from before that though.  Should I e-mail them to you WPM?

ZZZAPDOS

Z-Unit
Mitsuhoney looks good. Even if it looked really stupid before.

But I'm still not happy about how most of the new Pokémon look.. Maybe I'll get used to them, but at least half of them seem really bad.