Wednesday, 10/7, New DP4 Lv.Xs, Pokemon Ranch, New SSBB Poke Ball Pokemon

WPM said:
Thus far, Pikachu is the only playable pokemon charector

Technically, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard are playable.
Yes, Honchcrow Lv.X. I have a feeling that Honchcrow is going to become increasingly popular. And with Gardevoir Lv.X, You could run 4 Ralts, 4 Kirlia, 4 Gallade, 2 Gardevoir, 2 Gardevoir Lv.X, and 4 Gardevoir EX- and 4 Night Maintenance. not realistic, but possible. And, could you level up Gardevoir form it's EX form? If so, you could run 4-4-4-4 Gardevoir Lv.X.

DP3 will be good. Hopefully Honchkrow will be released in DP3 as will Cresselia and maybe something else like Garchopm or Gardevoir. This whole set thing gets you confused for a while. Im still confused :/

Darn, I thought that it was Gallade.....time to tell my friends that I told them wrong info. XP

6 Lv.X?! o_O
Honchcrow Lv.X!? It is already broken without the Level X!
Garchomp Lv.X!!!!! Hooray! Hope it is a reprint of the Promo like Lucario Lv.X
Pokemon Ranch!! Now I can fit all my pokemon!

Lol! Gardevoir lv.x?!?! I wonder if these cards will be transferred into the American secret wonders... however, like you said,
WPM said:
We're most likely to see Honchkrow in the American Secret Wonders booster pack

So at least now, we can safely say the Garchomp Lv.X will definately be in the next couple of sets in English. I still don't like Garchomp that much though. Honchkrow Lv.X? As if the line in MT wasn't good enough already, we now have something to make it the most broken deck ever. Possibly. And, yay, Gardevoir Lv.X, one of my favourite Pokémon! I hope it has a Gardevoir EX (SS) type attack and Gardevoir (EM) type Poké-Power, then Gardevoir decks will be used again.
While it seems odd that there are 6 Lv.X's in the set, think about it, there are 2 different type packs in the Japanese set, so it needs 3 Lv.X's per type of pack. If only I figured that out when we first got information on DP4.
So, it will be likely to have 6 Lv.X's in Secret Wonders? Now that would be great.
Pokémon Ranch, yeah, I don't really care too much about that.
SSBB, the new screenshots of Pokémon in the game are cool. Here's hoping Jigglypuff will be a playable character for it!

I'm ecstatic about Pokémon Ranch. My boxes are 99% full. Not good at all for a serious breeder/trainer like me. I have maybe 20 empty slots for Pokémon, and that is only because I have released a ton.

I hope there are more playable Pokémon in SSBB. I hope Jiggly and Mewtwo will be back, with possibly one more (to replace Pichu). And lots of Pokémon in Pokéballs. With all the assist trophies (basically Pokéballs with other characters in them) running around, I think it is safe to say there will be lots more Pokémon to assist.

And I love the 6 Lv.X's. Looks like we're moving more towards an EX distribution/rarity after all. I always thought 6 super rares was a good number (much better than 3 or 9+ that we got with the EX sets).

Gardevior Lv. X should be interesting. Gardevoir usually damages based on the number of energies on certain Pokemon. Imagine how they could pump that up to Lv. X status.

Gardevoir lv.x shows us that they will be making lv.x's of older pokemon. I think that if only 3 lv.x's are to be in secret wonders, they would be the gardy, honchkrow, garchomp set, because gallade is there to have evos for gardevoir, honchkrow is on the booster pack, and garchomp has been talked about for a while. However, I hope that the other ones are released then too, because at some point they are going to have to have 6 lv.x. I am most looking forward to the gardevoir lv.x and leafeon lv.x.

I hope we at least get Garchop Lv.X in the US version(since there has still only been three Lv. X's per set.) if not there is always ebay for it, also I say that it's in the three from Night Dashing.

For Pokemon Ranch, you will be able to store all of your pokemon from your games and be able to start over and transfer them back, right?

Back