• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

weavile disruption

DarknessGrace

Vilegar Forever!!!
So i thought about this deck and i decided to make it, i know it's probably really bad but it is just a fun deck to make.

Energy:
3x Psychic
7x basic dark
3x double colorless
4x special dark

Pokemon:
3x sneasel UD
2x weavile UD
1x Meowth HGSS
1x persian HGSS
1x Aipom TM
1x Ambipom TM
1x Zorua
1x Zoroark
2x slowpoke UD
2x Slowking CoL
1x Vullaby
1x Mandibuzz
1x absol prime

T/S/S:
4x Pokemon communication
4x judge
3x Team Rocket's trickery
3x pokemon collector
2x PONT
2x Switch
2x PETM
1x flower shop lady
1x twins
1x super scoop up
1x junk arm
1x copycat

The strategy is you can disrupt your opponent using weavile's poke-power, team rocket's trickery, and attacks like ambipom's and persian's and using slowking to either disrupt your opponent or help yourself setup.please help me make this deck better, thanks :D

Why do you use {P} energy? You should never attack with Slowking.

glaceon said:
Why do you use {P} energy? You should never attack with Slowking.

just in case i have to attack with slowking. when in testing i have been in situations where slowking is the only thing i have to attack with.

Please order the decklist with not so many spaces. It makes it look messy to me.

dmaster out.

Me and my girlfriend have been testing somthing like this, but in her deck we have been tryin houndoom, for dark roar for the discard factor and heck if they have tyrogue in play, his top attack does 80 for one.

Bix said:
Me and my girlfriend have been testing somthing like this, but in her deck we have been tryin houndoom, for dark roar for the discard factor and heck if they have tyrogue in play, his top attack does 80 for one.

yea i saw this video online of weavile and i thought it was a cool idea.

In this deck, you play 4-4 Weavile, nothing less. It just works a lot better.
Mandibuzz and Absol, I don't really understand. I see where they could be okay, but they don't belong in this deck.
And the Persian line, you could switch for another 1-1 Ambipom line. Persian's okay, but not as good.
And if you take out Mandibuzz and Absol lines, you should take out a dark energy and add a DCE.
So to recap:
+1-2 Weavile
+1-1 Ambipom
+1 DCE
-1-1 Persian
-1-1 Mandibuzz
-1 Absol
-1 Dark Energy

LOL ^ We tried manibuzz as well but allways ended up never being able to ohko n e thing with blindside. but for sure a 4-4 Weavile is the way to go.

DarknessGrace said:
i would throw in more weavile if i had them i need two more anyone have them for trade?

If i did i would trade em :) untill u make a trade try to proxy them and good luck getting em.

Back