Ruling weakness

Hiyas.

Well, there arent any cards that specifically prevent weakness done to grass pokemon, but a couple that prevent weakness in general; such as Protective Orb, Kingdra, Ancient Tomb and Holon FF.

~Secretsmeargle

Kingdra is the only card which can remove the weakness from Ex's, nothing else works on them unfortunately.

Is there any EX that has no weakness?

I know that EX is a strong Pokemon...
but some of them has not too much hp (e.g 90 HP) yet it has 1 weakness plus we hardly get rid of the weakness...
I hope there'll be a card that works too on low HP EX Pokemon...

I hope theres just a card that gets rid of grass pokemon ex's weakness my venus ex deck needs it i might have to add in kingdra in somewhere

RE:  weakness

MysteryE said:
Is there any EX that has no weakness?

I know that EX is a strong Pokemon...
but some of them has not too much hp (e.g 90 HP) yet it has 1 weakness plus we hardly get rid of the weakness...
I hope there'll be a card that works too on low HP EX Pokemon...

Altaria ex doesnt have a weakness.

Ex's with 90HP arent too bad. They resist Desert Ruins and usually have good attacks and low retreat costs. Some good examples are Registeel ex, Latias ex and Electrode ex. They are All good cards and are used quite regularly (except Latias ex which isnt legal now).

Its not a good idea to take older cardss into account. According to my program which I used to view alot of cards... they're Japanese btw.

RS-on...
Salamence line from EX:Dragon
Flygon line from EX:Dragon
Sableye from EX:DX and the JP Lukario gif set.
Shedninja from EX:DX and EX:DR
Both Mr MIme exs from EX:RG
One of these dratini from EX:TRR.

Hope it helps as it does not have LM nor DS cards.

Ok, we dont need to know of every single pokemon in existance that doesnt have a weakness. The question was: Are there any cards that get rid of weaknesses for grass pokemon? That was answered. The other question was: Is there any EX that has no weakness? Altaria and Mr Mime's were listed, we dont need everything else. Stay on topic, avoid spamming (if possible :p)

Back