Ruling Weakness Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar92

TyraniPOW!
I had a problem in a league match. I had Tyranitar ex and I was playing against an Armaldo ex. Tyranitar ex has weakness of both grass and fighting, Armaldo ex had a react energy and so his type was fighting and grass. I also had a resistance which means that Armaldo ex does 100 damage. So, does the Armaldo ex do 300 damage because of both weaknesses or 200. Pls Reply.

Yes, when a pokemon has double weakness then you multiply the damage by 4. Normally it is a rare case but it does happen, and usually is an OHKO. Poor Tyranitar ex, ouch :p

dang that thing got murdered!!:(I had that happen to me once, but it wasn't near as much damage as Tyranitar ex took.:)   
                                 R.I.P
                            Tyranitar ex
                  brutally murdered by Armaldo ex
                          ? March 2006
too bad.

Arcanine out.

It would do 400 damage:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O!!!!!!!!
This doesn't mean Tyranitar EX is a bad card it means that Armaldo EX has to use special effects of attacks and PokeBodies to KO Tyranitar EX. Tyranitar uses shear power!
Tyranitar,
Losing Control!
Let's see that's for Darks, add 10, base damage 120...160 DAMAGE!!!

Yup. There are a number of cards that take horrible damage from weakness:

Lugia-ex vs. Rayquaza-ex: 400 damage
Armaldo-ex w/React vs. Tyranitar-ex: 400 damage
EX: UF Magcargo vs. Steelix-ex or Metagross-ex: 320 damage
EX: LM Lanturn vs. Charizard-ex: 320 damage
δ Marowak vs. Walrein-ex: 360 damage
Dark Slowking (w/ 4 darkness, discard 2) vs. Gengar-ex: 480 damage

Most of these situations rarely happen, but are quite possible. You never know...

Omg i am so going to die and my tourtnament. Some1 is running that armaldo. Omg My t - Tar will die so badly.

RE:  Weakness Trouble

new Mew said:
Omg i am so going to die and my tourtnament. Some1 is running that armaldo. Omg My t - Tar will die so badly.
Use Kingdra.

RE:    Weakness Trouble

randomman29 said:
GODZILLA said:
new Mew said:
Use Kingdra.
or dustox ex+strengh charm to do 160 knocking it out.
For some eason I laughed(in a good way) when I read that.:D:D:D:D:D

Seeing as there is spam here and the question was easily answered and confirmed from a few members... *Locked*

new Mew: All I have to say is watch out. You've spammed a little bit and I had to clean it up. Avoid doing it again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back