• Salamence

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Glistomb

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Godspeed

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
dmaster said:
It did alright at States even with Dialga and Palkia running around...

dmaster out.

Ya, they did alright until they came across Dialga and Palkia. I played against Toxitank 5 times over MD and VA states when I was using Palkia. I CRUSHED them ever single time.

Gliscor said:
Have you even played Glistomb? I did, and got second at Cities. Glistomb is a very good deck. It is moderately fast, and if the lock begins it is very hard for your opponent to recover.
It and Shuppet are gimmick decks, they are easily played around. At least Gengars are adapting to matchups and have the ability to tech.

Granted, I lost in Top 2 to a Gliscor/Machamp/Spiritomb at Cities using Dialga/Chomp, but even then he rarely got a lock going, not to mention Hurricane Punch helps lol.

It's official, the WDIF of the year is...
arceusx.gif

Thanks to Plusle the Pimp

I think its cool that my variant of Arceus got its own catagory. And its not getting as many votes as Arceus in general :p

amisheskimoninja said:
I think its cool that my variant of Arceus got its own catagory. And its not getting as many votes as Arceus in general :p

What's different between Godspeed and Arceus in general!?

Really!? What options does Arceus have besides hitting over9000 damage because of weakness!?

Soul Seeker said:
Really!? What options does Arceus have besides hitting over9000 damage because of weakness!?

Well thats the point of arceus. Thats like saying what can claydol do but draw.

Godspeed is a tweaked and calculated way to 1) set up your bench quickly and reliably and 2) Knock out anything with a weakness in one hit, no questions asked.

Back