• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard ~WAVE~DECK~

minecraft7er

confused
IN DECK

POKEMON

1x joltik STS
1x garvantula STS
1x tangela STS
1x tangrowth STS
1x pawnard STS
1x bisharp SS
1x magerna ex STS
1x gardivoir ex STS
1x snorlax FC
1x M gardivoir ex GEN
1x jirachi GEN
1x blastoise ex GEN
1x charizard ex GEN
1x darkarai ex BRP
1x phantump BRP
1x trevanant BRP
1x trevanant break BRP
1x rhyhorn PRC
1x rhydon PRC
1x rhyperior ancient trait PRC

TRAINER'S
1x tierno
1x N
1x shauna
1x ninja boy
1x misty's determination
2x pokemon ranger

1x red card
1x captivating poke puff
1x paint roller
3x crushing hammer
1x max elixer
1x energy recycler
1x energy switch
1x special charge
1x fighting fury belt

ENERGY

1x psycic
1x dark
1x metal
2x electric
3x fire
7x fairy
3x water
2x fighting
3x grass

1x wonder energy
1x splash energy

duly note i am very new to the pokemon league and haven't gotten many good cards. and not very good at strategy so hold on for a sec.
why its called a wave deck is i usually send out my pokemon in parings or waves
such as
send out blastoise use crushing hammer (as many as you need) then use blastoise's splash bomb
then after there turn use paint roller (if negatively effects your pokemon) rapid spin and switch into tangrowth and then again wait and use flog and PROFIT.

Last edited:
Way too many things going on here. You might want to look at Xerneas/Rainbow Road since you seem to like multiple types. I would also like to suggest that if you want your deck to be good maybe wait until you have a way to get some good cards. People will suggest them and you won't be able to incorporate the suggestions. That said, it's quite easy to get good supporters, which this deck lacks. Grab yourself 4 Professor Sycamore and 4 N, they are usually less than $2 a piece.

IN DECK

POKEMON

1x joltik STS
1x garvantula STS
1x tangela STS
1x tangrowth STS
1x pawnard STS
1x bisharp SS
1x magerna ex STS
1x gardivoir ex STS
1x snorlax FC
1x M gardivoir ex GEN
1x jirachi GEN
1x blastoise ex GEN
1x charizard ex GEN
1x darkarai ex BRP
1x phantump BRP
1x trevanant BRP
1x trevanant break BRP
1x rhyhorn PRC
1x rhydon PRC
1x rhyperior ancient trait PRC

TRAINER'S
1x tierno
1x N
1x shauna
1x ninja boy
1x misty's determination
2x pokemon ranger

1x red card
1x captivating poke puff
1x paint roller
3x crushing hammer
1x max elixer
1x energy recycler
1x energy switch
1x special charge
1x fighting fury belt

ENERGY

1x psycic
1x dark
1x metal
2x electric
3x fire
7x fairy
3x water
2x fighting
3x grass

1x wonder energy
1x splash energy

duly note i am very new to the pokemon league and haven't gotten many good cards. and not very good at strategy so hold on for a sec.
why its called a wave deck is i usually send out my pokemon in parings or waves
such as
send out blastoise use crushing hammer (as many as you need) then use blastoise's splash bomb
then after there turn use paint roller (if negatively effects your pokemon) rapid spin and switch into tangrowth and then again wait and use flog and PROFIT.
Welcome to the PTCG! This deck won't work out very well, you'd have to be insanely lucky in order to pull off your strategy as there is only one copy of each Pokemon. I suggest you look into building a Rainbow Road Xerneas Deck, it's powerful and has an interesting mechanic.

You also could consider a budget Leafeon EX/Ariados deck. It can 2 shot anything, and heals itself.

Welcome to the PTCG! This deck won't work out very well, you'd have to be insanely lucky in order to pull off your strategy as there is only one copy of each Pokemon. I suggest you look into building a Rainbow Road Xerneas Deck, it's powerful and has an interesting mechanic.
i have seen a couple of people use that deck but the problem is it is really hard to find some of those cards and buying them online is expensive so i am trying to work with what i have. but i am getting a paid to face paint children for five hours for 100.00 in October sometime so then i can really start to build decks.

i have seen a couple of people use that deck but the problem is it is really hard to find some of those cards and buying them online is expensive so i am trying to work with what i have. but i am getting a paid to face paint children for five hours for 100.00 in October sometime so then i can really start to build decks.
You will have to put in a good amount of money(for cards at least), but another option is the Water Lock Deck DIG made, check it out here. The Manaphy is available for $3.99USD right now, but there are only two left. If you're looking for more specific cards check Troll and Toad or buy the upcoming Keldeo & Rayquaza Battle Deck.
- Manaphy

A Typhlosion/Talonflame Deck could be good too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-XY-...082076?hash=item4d441ab25c:g:fJEAAOSwKtVWxRVg

Last edited:
Way too many things going on here. You might want to look at Xerneas/Rainbow Road since you seem to like multiple types. I would also like to suggest that if you want your deck to be good maybe wait until you have a way to get some good cards. People will suggest them and you won't be able to incorporate the suggestions. That said, it's quite easy to get good supporters, which this deck lacks. Grab yourself 4 Professor Sycamore and 4 N, they are usually less than $2 a piece.
i have made a new Deck with a theme (thank god for trading) its a dark type deck that has a lot of bench abilities but i do need some octilleries for it though.

Back