• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Water Buffalo (Bouffalant / Milotic)

MaD_DoG

Defying physics since 2012
Pokemon:
  • 3 Bouffalant (DRX)
  • 2-2 Milotic (DRX Feebas, FLF Milotic)
  • 2-2 Raichu (XY)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 2 Colress
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 2 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Life Dew ACE SPEC
  • 3 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
Energy:
  • 8 Water
  • 4 Double Colorless

Strategy: Get OHKOs on EX's via bouffalant with a Silver Bangle or Muscle Band and a Laser with Virbank in play. Milotic for energy acceleration, and Raichu to counter Yveltal EX since it can OHKO a fully powered Bouffalant for only 2 energy.

i agree raichu is basically worthless without more bench. my main concern is that milotic doesn't seem very necessary besides getting a t2 donk. Even then, you have to get the energy in the discard first which will be tough. maybe put in more 3 energy tech attackers. Also empoleon could be good to discard the water energy to set up milotic and more draw power, plus his attack is similar to raichus. Mainly just add more pokemon for the bench.

Also, to add to Raichu's damage output, a nice tech Pokemon would be Electrode PLF. It's ability is like playing Bicycle whenever you want. I would've recommended Delphox but this isn't a Stage 2 deck so Electrode seems like a pretty good route to take, allowing you to get more cards as well as increase Raichu's damage output.

Hope this helps,
LoneWolf2113

How about sableye to get life dew back, 4th buffolant for the bench and 4 bangle. Muscle band is fine but raichu pretty much ohkos's basic's and evos with laser/bank, and in this situation where you say that you want to keep the muscle band it's possibly better to run 1 megaphone and 1 tool scrapper, scrapper is for those situations where you really need a muscle band on something but your stuck with a float stone and your opponent would rather you keep those float stone on you so you can't take ohko's.

And 3 switch is better then 1/2 switch/float stone because raichu has free retreat, and switch by passes status effects that float stone would be useless with.

Also 1 ditto for miltoic.

These are all great suggestions guys, but what do you suggest I take out for the extra stuff.

Back