Warioware: smooth moves

bacon

!!!!!
Does anyone have this game? And what do they think of it?

It stopped me playing zelda for a while, enough said. Probably the best warioware game to date, even if you do look like a complete idiot while playing it (still can't get the hang of "the mohawk")

I <3 this game SO much. It's fun enough to play on your own, but take it over to a friend's house or a get-together with 4 people and it's really fun...provided you don't have anyone that goes wild with the controller, as you probably won't be attaching the wrist strap in multiplayer. I understand Nintendo's reasoning for only using one controller though, as it's probably pretty rare for most people to have 4 remotes without preordering them (I've got 2, 3rd coming with Wii Play).

Ya I'm about to get it and it looks pretty awesome. I can't wait to play it.

P.S. I've got 2 controllers too, coincedince huh??^

dmaster out.

Smooth Moves was really fun to play, too bad it's really short, I couldn't help beating it that same night I got it. D:

Hmm, I can't decide whether I liked Touched or Smooth Moves more. Touched I think had more to it than Smooth Moves, and a lot more extras (I see they don't have a toy room in Smooth Moves). I gotta say though, 9 volt's stage had the best boss fight, period.

Yeah, I think the only thing that saved smoothmoves here was the fact it has multiplayer. I was quite annoyed touched didn't have a wireless multiplayer of any kind.

Yes i have it, it is awesome to play with a group of friends, 4 players is really fun, oh and yes i have 4 controllers with nunchuks :p , took 3 weeks to get in because i had to preorder them:(

Back