Want to Become a Strategist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, I have edited my submition a lot; so I hope that you didn't just skip it. I know that I will be able to work with anyone because I'm easily likable(just don't get on my nerves a ton), and I can't wait for the opportunity.:)

I guess I can try:

Well, although I'm not the big cheese I always wanted to be, I have been in the game since BASE, at age 9 or 10. I've never been to Nationals, or Worlds, I'm mostly a commoner, thats the way I like it.
I usually respect players who don't waste $30-40 at a time for an EX or star. I'm into this for people who don't have the best cards in the world but cards none the less.
My record as far as I know is:
- 1st at the Crystal gaurdian Prerelease
- 2nd at the Dragon Frontiers Prerelease
- 4th at the Power Keepers Prerelease ( 1st )
- I lost 1st round at the Cities ( ironically I got jumped on by a Flygon EX D in turn one by the guy who beat me at DF )
- And people usually come to me at the leagues for deck help

I can help commoners out who wanna take a whack at Worlds or Nationals with original decksw and not just an anslaught of Rare Candys, Steelix and Mews.
Deck, my deck consists of Pikachu*, Milotic EX and Raichu EX and my deck works wonderfully, I couldn't be happier.

If you want me in cool, if not, oh well

i would like to say that  have edit mine to . and plz also dont just skip over me because im still not as good as some of the old player that all i have to say and thank you for reading i did not lie i just did not know what to write

Hello, my name is Tatu Junkkari, I'm 15 yers old (16 in a week) and i live in Finland.
I don't know if my english is good enough, but i believe it's totally understandable.
This season i have had 2 CC second places, 1 third place and 1 forth place.
i came second in the PK prelese and i won the DS prealese (even it's quite long ago since this tournament, i felt like wanting to write about it).

I believe decks by my design are totally playable, even through i seem to have bit diffrent gaming and deck making style than other players in my country.

And, I'm not sure why i should write this, but last seasons Senior Worldchampion Miska Saari is from my country and i have talked sometimes (not very intresting at person) and i also have been in contact with Esa Juntunen (I ques he isn't so famous in the world, but he designed Miska's deck and has won the last 3 Nationals of Finland)

Even i haven't really used Pokebeach forums I'm huge fan of the main page.

Hi my name is Alex Foelker I've never played in any tournament but i love to play and am always coming up with new strategies with new cards i get

Hello PokeBeach World! I'm 13 years old and will consider myself a pretty good strategist...why?

1.) I've been playing the PTCG since I was a 5 year-old. But I can't say I was the best then....
2.) I ROCK AT PRERELEASES!
2nd Place: Ex Power Keepers
1st Place: Ex Dragon Frontiers
2nd Place: Ex Legend Maker
3.) I'm like uh.... fifty something in the U.S.... and I get a good strategy with many cards.
4.) I use good grammar, but sometimes I use very big words, like Antediluvian and Umbrageous. But I don' tipe lik tiz. (WPM, I just had to use that!!:D)
5.) Finally, I'm on PokeBeach A LOT, so I could get to your PM's.

So if you want me in as a strategist, I'll be very glad to help. Thank You!

Hey there. My name is Ted and i am 16. I live in Melbourne, Australia and am a big fan of your site. I'm currently doing VCE (final years of high school) but i have to admit, I'm still kinda into Pokemon!.
I am responding to the strategist advertisment because I believe I have a few tricks up my sleeve. For example, Snorlax delta from "EX Dragon Frontiers" can attack from the bench without any energy. Its 'Bedhead' Poke-Power makes Snorlax fall asleep, but also removes 2 damage counters from it. This works spectacularly well with its Poke-Ablity, 'Dozing', because it then can do 2 damage counters worth of damage. I'd say that this a very promising card.
If there is anything else that you would like to say to me, just type!

Yours Sincerely, Ted[/align]

More credentials.

I won my PK prerelease today in Chicago in which I went 4-0 winning overall and age division first places and playing my 3rd and 4th games against Masters Division undefeated players.

I believe I am on a 10 game winning streak in Prereleases and have won 3 out of the last 4 sets prereleases.

Name- Bobby Malec
Age- 14

Tourney Records-
2006-2007:
1st at 7 CCs
2nd at 2 CCs
Top 4 at 1 CC

2005-2006:
10th Worlds 06
1st Nationals 06
1st High-Point, NC Gym Challenge
Top 8 Florida States 06
1st at 3 CCs

Current Rating- 1892.71 (3rd Global Seniors, 11th Global Overall)

Name - Mike Reynolds
Age - 15

Tourney Records (Just current seasons):
06-07
1st at 5 CC's
2nd at 2 CC's
Top 4 at about 3 cities.

05-06
14th Nats
1st MD Gym Challenge (Rockville)
1st SC States
1st MD Cities (Lusby)

If anything else is needed, let me know.

I, Patrick Ebio , would want to become a strategist.
14 Years old
From Philippines

I've won certain tournaments;
1st in 11-14 Division 2005-2006 National Championships
1st in Seniors Division 2007 Inter-Leauge Tournament
and many more.

I can create my own and original decks.
I have my own style of playing.
I always make good use of underused cards.
I like the challenge.

Hope I get the position! Thanks

Edit: the edited version:

Hi, the Name is Remco, and i'm 12 years old. I come from a little European Country called: Netherland. I am now playing a year. I'm not playing many Archetypes. If i have a deck that i Really play longer than a month, Congrat me plz =}

Reason's why i should be a Strategist:
1) Well, i help alot actually.
2) I can come with good idea's.
3) I Always can help with Queen Decks
4) Beaten nr. 2 of the World (11-14/Senior) in a Pre-Release (Played 3 Duels, won all 3), his deck (Played by raikou*). With Queen/Houndoom (My) against Flygon Ex d/Altaria Ex d

Tourney Things:
(Today) i've won a Pre-Realease (PK), after 3 other sets losing all games.

Other things:
i may thought of a new Archetype, going to post a Article about it soon.
I currently work on a good Deck for Queen.

well, LMK plz

Hello...
My name is Jason & I'm 17 years old this year. I'm from Malaysia & I have been playing Pokemon card ever since it came out. I don't play decks that are famous or being used by many people because i feel like its not original, so i create my own deck & i won mini tournaments organized in my country with it. Although i don't really have a chance to participate in major tournaments, but i keep in touch with the updates about the pokemon. :D

Reasons why I can be a strategist:
1) I'm usually active in the forum(6 to 12 hours per day) especially during the
weekends(although i know there are members who are active as well).
2) I usually help members who have problem with their decks & cards.
3) I sometimes get details about Pokemon from my friends.
4) I sometimes can think of a combo.
5) I also know a lot of things about pokemon.

I hope i will get good news from you WPM.... :D

P.S. Sorry for posting it again because I edited some of the details...

Edited my post but trust me its not lies that I put in, I just wasn't sure what to write at first.

Hi im Matthew Pere age:14 I was around since last year. Im very good on stratigizing and I have plenty of spare time on me. Ive won multiple tournamnets like 6th in Regionals 9th at state many city's ive won. So basically thats it I would be very fitting for the postiton because of the qualities I have in writing, I have a lot of time, And im good at the game.

Matthew Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back