Want to be a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuckyLuigi7 said:
Wow, it's great to have a forum with such a crazy Admin like WPM. xP

Anyway, I don't play TCG competetively so no opportunity for me. I'll have others ways to be involved, lol. But I'm very suprised this thread has not been locked yet. =P

- Luigi

Look at what WPM said earlier.
Water Pokémon Master said:
Don't lock my threads ya fuel.

Also, Luigi.
I don't think WPM likes it that you called him crazy. :eek:

I suck too much at the TCG to be able to play at Worlds.
I only occasionally win at League.
So~
I'm no candidate! ^_^"

I think PokeChamp has a good point here. Remember this years April Fools joke? That started being set up a month or two in advance so it seemed less like a prank. WPM is very cunning, and he can easily set something like this up. The article thing on the front page was determination for us to write better articles. This topic is determination for us to play better, especially those of who who can go to worlds and are actively on Beach.

The sides are now 4 for PokeChamp, 2 for JuliaCoolo, too many to count against the entire idea in general and only select few who are accually with the idea. =F

Well i wont win so i dont even know why i am posting. Im not even going....so good luck to everyone.

Well this is a bit silly.

Btw, how will I spot you guys tomorrow? I didn't see any beach-goers today because I didn't know how to find you. Did you guys group up at all or just stay in your own groups or whatever?

This has got to be a trick. I can see it behind the words. It's not strong enough for gullible people to fall for it, yet not weak enough for it to mean nothing to begin with.
Still, it's just a trick. Following through on a promise like that almost seems like a gross irresponsibility.

Dr4g0n said:
I think PokeChamp has a good point here. Remember this years April Fools joke? That started being set up a month or two in advance so it seemed less like a prank. WPM is very cunning, and he can easily set something like this up. The article thing on the front page was determination for us to write better articles. This topic is determination for us to play better, especially those of who who can go to worlds and are actively on Beach.

The sides are now 4 for PokeChamp, 2 for JuliaCoolo, too many to count against the entire idea in general and only select few who are accually with the idea. =F

Finally, someone who understands what I mean by conspiracy! I tell you now, all of this will come into play later on. Even the Jmods are part of this conspiracy! :O

PokeChamp said:
Finally, someone who understands what I mean by conspiracy! I tell you now, all of this will come into play later on. Even the Jmods are part of this conspiracy! :O

I can tell you quite honestly that I have no idea what WPM is planning, hence why I tried to lock this thread.

cheetor586 said:
I can tell you quite honestly that I have no idea what WPM is planning, hence why I tried to lock this thread.
Same. You really ought to reconsider what you're implying PokeChamp.

cheetor586 said:

Of course, that is what you would say. It is a conspiracy, after all. That's enough out of me for now (WPM might kill me if I know too much xD). But just remember: PokeChamp warned you all!

Okay, guys, which is the best news story:
Mr. X has won worlds
OR
Mr. X has won worlds, and is now a moderator on our forums!!!

WPM just wants a celebrity as mod, is everything so very hard to understand? ._.

I understand what you are saying...but then again, what if WPM already knows b4 hand that they will win, and has already plotted this for years? What if WPM was involved when the mayans wrote their calendars and he already knows the exact winner of the 2009 worlds tournament! AH! What if bacon boy wins! Ah! What if I win? Next year...lol actually tho, I dont really understand/care for these things. I mean when it happens, it happens. He just wants to get pokebeach more reputation, so that more and more join, and thus more successful than pokegym. If beach gets someone that wins Worlds, gym will fall in comparison. Best in the world or Best in the US. Hmm...

This whole scandal has a very slim chance of actually being a conspiracy.
Several reasons.
  1. This thread is in TCG discussion.
  2. If it had something to do with a new staff position, it would be in Site Discussion, and be about somehing a little more mundane than winning Worlds.
  3. And, WPM's post is short and gets to the point. Not enough room to hide a plot for world domination by adding a new staff group or whatever.

So-
I think there is no conspiracy like what PokeChamp thinks.

what about us that dont have any sort of league or TCG or VG competitions where they live?
isnt that extremely unfair? If i had a league i would say that i could at least TRY. but i cant even do that much.

This wasn't a conspiracy. It was simply to motivate PB members to do better at Worlds. If someone won, then they'd be mod because they'd obviously have the skill to be able to help other TCG members on the forum. Simple as that.

Water Pokémon Master said:
This wasn't a conspiracy. It was simply to motivate PokeBeach members to do better at Worlds. If someone won, then they'd be mod because they'd obviously have the skill to be able to help other TCG members on the forum. Simple as that.
I want to say before this is (hopefully) locked. goldedda was 2 rounds away from being a mod. *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back