Want a Trainer Card? Come here and Request for one then....

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
List them like that,

This is like LV, ITALIC FOR SHINY.

But for me, if you want Pinball, put them Underlined. Write my name if you want me to do it. If not, I shalll wait for LV for the commands.
( Pinball is only from Kanto to Hoenn Regions and not shiny. Deoxys are available.)

Trainer Sprite : Please State.
Badges : BF Symbol, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto along with Orange Island.
Background: I have lots of Backgrounds. But, ask me for the specific Background you want, and I'll do my best. Background in bold means attack backgrounds, Italic Backgrounds are Surrounding Backgrounds, and normal font are requests.
Name + ID: Only put if requested.

I have many Trainer Cards. Co-ordinator Cards must be requested.

Yup, this is one of the ways where I get to make Trainer Cards for people without disturbing you and the rest. Still for your shop though....

1.Scizor
2.Mewtwo
3.Charizard
4.Umbreon
5.Swellow
6.Raichu

Trainer:Lance
Badges:Johto
Background:Outside a cave
Name/ID:Mr.Lucario 32

1.Jolteon
2.Umbreon
3.Leafia
4.Vaporean
5.Glacia
6.Flareon

Trainer:The boy playable character from Fire red and Leaf green.
Badges:Battle Frontier Symbols
Background:Inside a forest at night
Name/ID:Jacob

I'll get Abhorsen to lock this right away! (that's if he's not busy studing for the HSC)

Light Venusaur said:
I'll get Abhorsen to lock this right away! (that's if he's not busy studing for the HSC)
Please PLEASE DON'T PM me about these things. Not only do I still have 2 exams left, but use the Report button. The Report Button is there for a reason and it's meant for issues like this. I do NOT need to know about these things personally LV, and quite frankly it's annoying. Just report it. Another mod or admin will deal with it if they log on first...

Back