• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Wail-Gatr HGSS on

silenth

Aspiring Trainer
3-3 wailord
2-2-2 gatr prime
2-1-2 reuniclus
3 mantine
/20 pokemon

13 water energy
/13 energy

3 pokemon collector
3 engineers
2 iq
2 elms
2 seekers
2 fisherman
1 flowershop
3 rare candy
3 energy retrieval
2 junk arm
2 poke communication
2 ssu
/27 tss

Wailord tank deck. Mantine start. play collector for wailmer toto and solo. group swim for what i need between gatr/wailord. then load wailord with energy and tank away. use reuniclus to move dmg off wailord on to bench and ssu/seeker it away. gatr can deal with electric weakness. let me know your thoughts and critisism

Take out the three energy search for two interviewers questions and a second stage one gatr. That way you have two full lines one your main stage two and IQ to help get energy faster than the searches. Good luck.

i orginally had the 2 IQ in there but thought that would be too many supporters. but if you think that will make the deck stronger ill make those changes. thanks snorlax.
Anyone else have changes or critiques?

Back