• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Volt switch

YaBoiiJesus

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 8

* 2 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 3 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 220
* 2 Zeraora UNB 60
* 1 Indeedee V SSH 192

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 4 Tag Switch UNM 209
* 1 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 4 Coach Trainer UNM 192
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
* 4 Switch SLG 67
* 1 Judge Whistle TEU 146
* 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159
* 4 Whitney LOT 193
* 1 Misty's Favor UNM 202
* 1 Electrocharger TEU 139
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 3 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 1 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169
* 1 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 1 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 11

* 8 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4
* 1 Flash Energy AOR 83
* 2 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Removing the indeedee for another zeraora when I get it. Could definitely replace jolteon to make it standard, but idk. Any tips?

Basic strategy, make it possible to switch as much as necessary, hit for 160 with R&R every turn, things get crunchy, throw jolteon to deflect, or zeraora and tag switch needed energy to one shot any pokemon, electropower for added damage.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Expanded has so many better tools to help you switch out your active than Switch itself. You have Float Stone, Air Balloon, higher counts of Guzma, or, in the case of Electric types, Zeraora GX. Utilizing any of those options is going to be better than running switch. I think you also have suboptimal draw support in this deck, but that can be fixed by swapping Whitney, which is bad as general draw until you discard all 4, which is harder since you don't run Battle Compressor. Sycamore is probably the best swap you can make for those slots, with Marnie and/or N bringing up the rear in your Coach Trainer slots, since Draw 4 if a ChuChu is active is not as good as a raw discard-for-7, a Recylce-hand-draw-5, or a shuffle like N. I think you also need item search, as in max count of Ultra Ball if not Quick ball, but at least 4 either way. Just really streamlining everything to reduce variance and luck; max counts of fewer essential card varieties is better than lower counts of more tech options.

kingK4RP

Who doesn't love a good old Magikarp?
One interesting card to try with RaichuRaichu is Drifblim UNM. Its ability serves as a repeatable Switch for Tag Teams, which you may find helpful for resetting Tandem Shock. I'd encourage you to run Tapu Koko {*} for more energy acceleration to increase your odds of pulling off a Tandem Shock as fast as possible. You may want to cut 1 Switch for an Escape Rope, it can be quite helpful in some cases. Zapdos TEU is another card I'd try throwing in instead of Zeraora UNB, it really helps your 1-prize matchups.