Volcanion Distribution Details Revealed in 'CoroCoro'

Cool beans. I was a scrub doh and hacked my game via qr code. Too bad it's a distibution, or else it would be great in OU

As much as I think these events are great, I'm kind of disappointed. Legendary Pokemon seem to have lost their mystique, I much prefered having to work to get a legendary Pokemon rather than just downloading it. I guess with certain Pokemon, Mew/Jirachi/Celebi etc, it's a system that works, however, with others, Genesect for instance, I'd much prefer it was in game to battle and capture.

I don't know the ins and outs of it, but surely it wouldn't be hard to have the serial code/download event spawn a Pokemon somewhere in the game, rather than just hand it to us on a plate?

I understand that, with the way marketing works, they need to do this kind of thing but, I don't know, it almost feels as if for a while now they've been creating Pokemon purely to sell a movie when, really, they should be creating a Pokemon and then, judging by fan reaction/demand/interest, creating movies which tell the stories fans want to hear.

I miss the feeling of catching a Pokemon knowing its backstory, knowing how legendary/amazing/cool it is. Lately it seems we are given a Pokemon then, 7 months later, are told how excited we should be about it - by which point the novelty has worn off.

Uh, I wish we got some updates on Sun and Moon. Do we have to wait for the next month's CoroCoro leaks to get new information or is there a chance it might happen sooner?

Uh, I wish we got some updates on Sun and Moon. Do we have to wait for the next month's CoroCoro leaks to get new information or is there a chance it might happen sooner?

Honestly, anything could happen.

However, since the games are still a whole 9 months away, I'm guessing we'll only be getting major things via monthly doses of Coro coro at minimum for the next 4 months.

In the mean time they're giving us Pokken Wii U and hopefully a Pokémon GO beta test to tide us over until Pokémon S/M news can ramp up.

At least, so I hope!

I don't know the ins and outs of it, but surely it wouldn't be hard to have the serial code/download event spawn a Pokemon somewhere in the game, rather than just hand it to us on a plate?
That's what made the Shaymin event years ago so darn fun. It took me days to find that flowery path place, I felt so accomplished when it was over. Also the fact that I didn't go on the internet so I wasn't sure how many people were anticipating the legendary, I felt like I was the only one in a small group of people or something.

That was what lured me into Pokemon at first actually, the rarity and difficulty in finding and catching Pokemon. Good times.

However, since the games are still a whole 9 months away, I'm guessing we'll only be getting major things via monthly doses of Coro coro at minimum for the next 4 months.

In the mean time they're giving us Pokken Wii U and hopefully a Pokémon GO beta test to tide us over until Pokémon S/M news can ramp up.

At least, so I hope!
Yeah, you are probably right about that. This anticipation for the new games is so frustrating. On one hand, I'm glad they are not revealing too much. On the other hand, 9 months is such a long time.

Yeah, you are probably right about that. This anticipation for the new games is so frustrating. On one hand, I'm glad they are not revealing too much. On the other hand, 9 months is such a long time.

Its like having a baby! We must patiently await the next Generation...

I agree with you, though. I'm secretly hoping to be blown away at E³, I don't remember last year's being too exciting (aside from the dope puppets).

At least, so I hope!

CoroCoro confirmed Sun & Moon is getting information next month. There's also some mention of a Pokemon Election, which is movie stuff. I wonder what that's about...

Maybe its choose your own movie! Pokémon Co throws out a couple of plot choices, we vote on them, then they animate it haha. Like a choose your own path RPG of sorts (like Mass Effect, I forget what exactly the pick-your-story books are called).

Maybe its choose your own movie! Pokémon Co throws out a couple of plot choices, we vote on them, then they animate it haha. Like a choose your own path RPG of sorts (like Mass Effect, I forget what exactly the pick-your-story books are called).
You would probably choose between very bad plot lines judging how bad the last few movies were

Back