VOCALOID

Do you enjoy VOCALOID or have you never heard of it?

• Yes!I enjoy VOCALOID and origin.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • NO! I have never heard of VOCALOID I could care less

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
I know that most probably dont know or have never heard of VOCALOID but here it is.For those of you who dont know what VOCALOID is exactly,VOCALOID is a voice synthesizing technology used on digital characters to create sound and eventually a voice for each character.The mascot/flagship character is Miku Hatsune introduced in vocaloid2.

if you know about VOCALOID Then do discuss.If not ask any questions I will gladly answer.Give your opinion or share what you like about Vocaloid.

I've seen and heard about Vacloid, but have I ever gotten around to watching it? No. ;^;

I meant to watch it this summer. But I'm happy Miku is the main in Black Rock Shooter. :3​

SotH said:
I've seen and heard about Vacloid, but have I ever gotten around to watching it? No. ;^;

I meant to watch it this summer. But I'm happy Miku is the main in Black Rock Shooter. :3​

Love Black Rock Shooter.When you first hear it then youll easily get addicted.

I love the characters, but it isnt an anime show or anything is it?
Theres nothing to watch really.....right?

And if its not a show, why does this exist?

Im not bashing on it, I just dont understand.

shadoworganoid said:
I love the characters, but it isnt an anime show or anything is it?
Theres nothing to watch really...right?

And if its not a show, why does this exist?

Im not bashing on it, I just don't understand.

Well your right,it is not an anime.And yes there isn't much to watch besides music videos.It exists to provide music to those that would like to create there own music.

Besides providing fanservice and a way for songwriters (Japanese, mind you, as there's no native support for English), Vocaloids are pretty horrible anywhere else. The robotic voices just hurts most of out ears.

Zyflair said:
Besides providing fanservice and a way for songwriters (Japanese, mind you, as there's no native support for English), Vocaloids are pretty horrible anywhere else. The robotic voices just hurts most of out ears.

Well the voices you have a point there,*Looks at Miku*,But there is still a bit of fanbase in America.However there are a small number of english bilingual Vocaloids.The only two that I can think of are Luka Megurine and Luki Megurine.Not much.Which is why there isn't much support in America as there is in Japan.

I dont find the voices as "Robotic" really. They sound ok.

Well, for not being an anime, its certainly a super popular cosplay choice.

shadoworganoid said:
I don't find the voices as "Robotic" really. They sound ok.

True,Its very popular in anime conventions.In fact cosplayers of Ren and Len were the main vocal attraction this year.

Well, in a sense, not being an anime proves to be advantageous in the sense that the open-end-ness allowed the fanbase to create the storyline.

And then the rest gets scary.

shadoworganoid said:
I don't find the voices as "Robotic" really. They sound ok.

Uh, yeah, im going as Rin Kagamine for Halloween! I love the vocaloids. Even if most of them die in each song

I love vocaloid songs. Its a good alternative to an anime because its like a musical, and youre not glued to the screen of your laptop, almost going blind after watching 30 eps of your fav anime on youtube. trust me, it is possible. My 17 year old friend has done it. And for those who say VOCALOID songs have no story, they do! Read the subs.

Back