• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Virizion / Mr.Mime

SoxDuck

Psyduck Enthusiast
Pokemon
  • 4 Mr. Mime (Jungle)
  • 4 Virizion EX

Trainers
  • 4 PONT
  • 4 N
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 Virbank
  • 4 Catcher
  • 4 Eviolite
  • 4 Tool Scrapper
  • x Item Finder
  • x Junk Arm
Strategy

Right now I have no idea how to set the decklist up, but from what it listed you should get an idea of what I'm going for. Unkillable Mr. Mimes. The only way they could kill my Mr Mime is with status effects with eviolite and the only way to kill it with status effects would be with garbodor. Tool scrappers constantly, maybe potions to heal any poison damage (and even switches/full heals) if they DO get the poisons off with no scrapper in hand. What do you think?

RE: Virizion/Mr.Mime

Do you have any grass energy in this deck because I don't see any energy. Virizion only protects those with grass energy attached from status effects.

Also it is not unkillable. Things that do flat damage like Genesects G Booster that ignores all effects on the defending pokemon. There are quite a few pokemon with attacks like that.

Obviously yes. I intend to cover energy after I figure out the basic skeleton of the deck. I am going to put in plenty of grass energy.

I am pretty sure that jungle set mr Mime is banned in unlimited, but I can't find the link.

Pretty sure it's not. Our league has multiple professors and all openly talk about the card and to "prepare for it" at the unlimited tournaments.

Back