TCG Fakes Violet's TCG Text-Based Fakes

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
After some thought and convincing, I decided I may as well fake some more after being involved with February's Create a Card.

Don't expect this thread to update very often, this isn't something I see myself doing very often at all, but it is here for when I do.

I'm going to say beforehand that I'm not putting too much thought into how balanced or fair these fakes are. My priority is the ideas I come up with, not the painful process of making them realistic. However, that isn't to say I'm not open to feedback. I still believe you can't improve unless you know what's wrong, be it found by yourself or another.

With that, here's what I currently have so far.

Wimpod - Grass, 60HP
Basic

Ability: Wimp Out
Once during your turn (before you attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, and if the opponent's Active Pokémon is a Pokémon EX or Pokémon GX, you may switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[G] Struggle Bug: 10
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done by your opponent's Pokémon EX or Pokémon GX is reduced by 20.

Weakness: Fire x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Golisopod - Grass, 130HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Wimpod

Ability: Emergency Exit
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack, switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[G][C] First Impression: 20+
If this Pokémon became your Active Pokémon this turn, this attack does 50 more damage.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]
Dhelmise EX - Grass, 170HP
Basic

Ability: Steelworker
The attacks of your [M] Pokémon do 10 more damage to your opponent’s active Pokémon. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance.)

[M][M][C] Anchor Shot: 90
The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]
Tapu Fini GX - Water - HP170
Basic

Ability: Mist Typhoon
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may discard as many cards from your hand as you'd like. Then, your opponent discards the same amount of cards from their hand.

[W][W] Misty Surge: 40+
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to each player and their Pokemon. If the defending Pokemon has Tapu in its name, this attack does 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][W][C] Celestial Storm GX: 130
This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon with Energy attached to it. Heal 50 damage from each of your Pokemon with Energy attached to it. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack per game.)

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance:
Nihilego GX - Psychic, 160HP
Basic

Ability: Beast Boost
As long as you have more Prize cards left than your opponent, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance.)

[P][C][C] Sludge Wave: 40
This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

[P][P][P] Nihilist Crush GX: 70
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is nowAsleep and Poisoned. Put 3 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokémon between turns. Your opponent can't play any Item or Supporter cards from their hand during their next turn. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack per game.)

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance:
REFERENCES:
Crobat (Sun & Moon)
Seismitoad EX (XY: Furious Fists)
Ace Trainer (XY: Ancient Origins)
Shaymin EX (Black and White: Next Destinies)
Toxapex GX (Strength Expansion Pack)
4/11/2017
Buzzwole GX - Fighting, 180HP

Ability: Beast Boost
As long as you have more Prize cards left than your opponent, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance.)

[F][C] Devastation: 20x
This attack 20 damage for each Pokémon Tool card attached to Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's).

[F][F][C] Fighting Team Tag GX: 100
After dealing damage, switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon. Select one of the new Active Pokemon's attacks (except GX attacks) and use it. (You still need the necessary Energy on the new Active Pokemon to use each attack.) (You can't use more than 1 GX attack per game.)

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance:
REFERENCES:
Ace Trainer (XY: Ancient Origins)
Shaymin EX (Black and White: Next Destinies)
Trubbish (Black and White: Plasma Storm)
Mew EX (Black and White: Dragons Exalted)
4/11/2017
Aegislash - Metal - 150HP
Stage 2 - Evolves from Doublade

Ability: Aegis Shield
Once during your turn (before you attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. If you do, during your opponent's next turn, if your opponent knocks out your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't take any Prize Cards for it.

[M][M][M] King's Shield: 100
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, ignore all affects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by Pokémon-GX.

Resistance: Psychic -20

Ability - Sacred Sword
Once during your turn (before you attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. If you do, during this turn, your Active Pokémon's attacks do 100 more damage to the Defending Pokémon. (before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[M][M][M] Buster Slash: 100
You may discard all energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, discard all energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Doublade - Metal - 100HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Honedge

Ability - Seeking Strength
Once during your turn (before you attack), if you have a Stadium card in play, you may search your deck for a Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[M][C] Metal Claw: 50

Honedge - Metal - 60HP
Basic

Ability - Shadow Sneak
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon for each Honedge you have in play.

[M] Slash: 20

Bisharp - Darkness - 120HP
Stage 1

Ability - Defiant
During your turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon for each energy card attached to your Pokemon that was discarded by the effect of a Trainer card during your opponent's last turn.

[D][C] Nine-Inch Blade: 50+
If the Defending Pokemon was switched with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon during your turn, this attack does 80 more damage.

Weakness: Fighting x2
Pawniard - Darkness - 70HP
Basic

Ability - War Cry
During your turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon for each Supporter card in your discard pile.

[D] Stab and Run: 10
Switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon. Then, search your deck for a card that evolves from your new Active Pokemon and put it onto that Pokemon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

Crabominable - Water - 200HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Crabrawler

[W] You Mess with the Crab, You get the Stab
Flip 20 coins. For each heads, take a prize card. For each tails, your opponent takes a prize card. Once one coin has been flipped, either player must take a prize card before the next coin is flipped.

If the Defending Pokemon did not attack during your opponent's last turn, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: None
Resistance: None
Retreat: None

Okay, I think this warrants a little bit of an explanation. I was talking with a friend and I told him "I wish there was a viable Crabominable, this way it can have an attack called You Mess with the Crab, You get the Stab" and we continued talking until we thought of the dumbest idea of what this attack would do. You're welcome.
Tsareena GX - Grass - 240HP
Stage 2 - Evolves from Steenee

Ability - Sweet Scent
Once during your turn, (before you attack) you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, choose one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon and switch it with their Active Pokemon.

[G] - Stiletto Drop: 50
During your opponent's next turn, if the Defending Pokemon attacks, your opponent must discard all cards from their hand.

[G][C] - Queenly Majesty GX
Discard all cards attached to all of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

I honestly don't care how good this one is. I love it.
Vikavolt GX - Lightning - 240HP
Stage 2 - Evolves from Charjabug

Ability - Heavy Battery
Once during your turn, (before you attack) if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and retreats, you may search your discard pile for up to 2 [L] Energy and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.

[L] - Hivemind Lightningbolt
This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokemon for each [L] Pokemon you have in play. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokemon)

[L][L] Thunderstorm U-Turn GX
Choose one of the following:

This attack does 50 damage to all of your opponent's Pokemon. (Apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokemon.) Shuffle this Pokemon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

This attack does 250 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. (Do not apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokemon.) Shuffle this Pokemon and all cards attached to into your deck.

Resistance: Metal -20

Tired Violet thinks of incredible fakes. I need to fake more often when I'm tired.

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
These are very nice Violet! However the main thing I noticed is that Dhelmise-EX is almost the exact same thing as the new Dhelmise for Guardians Rising.
xD

And they are, for the most part, pretty fair, good job!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
These are very nice Violet! However the main thing I noticed is that Dhelmise-EX is almost the exact same thing as the new Dhelmise for Guardians Rising.
xD

And they are, for the most part, pretty fair, good job!

Yeah, I believe I made this Dhelmise back in November, so I'd like to scream "I thought of it first!"
Thank you, though.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
UPDATE POST
Made these in roughly twenty minutes. Enjoy.

Ability: Aegis Shield
Once during your turn (before you attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. If you do, during your opponent's next turn, if your opponent knocks out your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't take any Prize Cards for it.

[M][M][M] King's Shield: 100
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, ignore all affects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by Pokémon-GX.

Ability - Sacred Sword
Once during your turn (before you attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. If you do, during this turn, your Active Pokémon's attacks do 100 more damage to the Defending Pokémon. (before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[M][M][M] Buster Slash: 100
You may discard all energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, discard all energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Doublade - Metal - 100HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Honedge

Ability - Seeking Strength
Once during your turn (before you attack), if you have a Stadium card in play, you may search your deck for a Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[M][C] Metal Claw: 50

Honedge - Metal - 60HP
Basic

Ability - Shadow Sneak
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon for each Honedge you have in play.

[M] Slash: 20

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
UPDATE POST:
Thought I'd pop by and make something small. I'm currently quite tired, so this is most likely formatted incorrectly.
Bisharp - Darkness - 120HP
Stage 1

Ability - Defiant
During your turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon for each energy card attached to your Pokemon that was discarded by the effect of a Trainer card during your opponent's last turn.

[D][C] Nine-Inch Blade: 50+
If the Defending Pokemon was switched with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon during your turn, this attack does 80 more damage.

Pawniard - Darkness - 70HP
Basic

Ability - War Cry
During your turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon for each Supporter card in your discard pile.

[D] Stab and Run: 10
Switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon. Then, search your deck for a card that evolves from your new Active Pokemon and put it onto that Pokemon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
UPDATE POST:
Sometimes I make jokes.
Crabominable - Water - 200HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Crabrawler

[W] You Mess with the Crab, You get the Stab
Flip 20 coins. For each heads, take a prize card. For each tails, your opponent takes a prize card. Once one coin has been flipped, either player must take a prize card before the next coin is flipped.

If the Defending Pokemon did not attack during your opponent's last turn, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: None
Retreat: None

Okay, I think this warrants a little bit of an explanation. I was talking with a friend and I told him "I wish there was a viable Crabominable, this way it can have an attack called You Mess with the Crab, You get the Stab" and we continued talking until we thought of the dumbest idea of what this attack would do. You're welcome.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
UPDATE POST:
You wanted a real entry? Fine.
Tsareena GX - Grass - 240HP
Stage 2 - Evolves from Steenee

Ability - Sweet Scent
Once during your turn, (before you attack) you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, choose one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon and switch it with their Active Pokemon.

[G] - Stiletto Drop: 50
During your opponent's next turn, if the Defending Pokemon attacks, your opponent must discard all cards from their hand.

[G][C] - Queenly Majesty GX
Discard all cards attached to all of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

I honestly don't care how good this one is. I love it.
Vikavolt GX - Lightning - 240HP
Stage 2 - Evolves from Charjabug

Ability - Heavy Battery
Once during your turn, (before you attack) if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and retreats, you may search your discard pile for up to 2 [L] Energy and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.

[L] - Hivemind Lightningbolt
This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokemon for each [L] Pokemon you have in play. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokemon)

[L][L] Thunderstorm U-Turn GX
Choose one of the following:

This attack does 50 damage to all of your opponent's Pokemon. (Apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokemon.) Shuffle this Pokemon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

This attack does 250 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. (Do not apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokemon.) Shuffle this Pokemon and all cards attached to into your deck.

Resistance: Metal -20

Tired Violet thinks of incredible fakes. I need to fake more often when I'm tired.

Basics and Stage 1s for these coming next.