• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vilegar BR Masters

Eevee

Whatever you do, don't play Half-Life in the dark.
Pokemon - 26:
4-3-3-1 Gengar (SF)
2-2-2 Vileplume (UD)
4 Spiritomb (AR)
1 Azelf (LA)
1 Unown Q
2 Uxie
2-2 Slowking HGSS

T/S/S
x1 - Palmer's Contribution
x2 - PONT
x3 - BTS
x2 - Looker's Investigation
x4 - Bebe's Search
x2 - Pokemon Collector
x2 - Copy Cat
x2 - Bench Shield

Energy
x7 Psychic Energy
x3 Warp Energy
x3 Call Energy

Strategy: Get a trainer lock going ASAP with Spiritomb and then Vileplume and then get Gengar out and hit for large amounts of dmg with Poltergeist. I have the Bench Shields to counter any sniping done to my Vileplumes. Slowking is to disrupt my opponent by giving him cards he or she can not use.

I was planning to take out a 1-1 line of Slowking to put in 2 Rare Candies in case I do not have a Spiritomb start. LMK what you guys think and if there are any changes that I should make.

-2 bench shield
+1 Uxie X
+1 Collector

to get that bench shield on, first of all, spiritomb cant be active, vileplume can't be on the field. the requirements are too strict and half the times you will be too busy getting vileplume, gengar SF set up that youd rare use it and act as a dead card.

-1-1 Slowking

+1 Haunter
+1 Pokemon Collector

Even though you won't always get the Tomb start, that's usually what you'll be going for with Call and Collector. With only two Rare Candy, you are more likely to get Tomb active than get the Candy with Gengar or Vileplume out. Haunter is for added consistency. It lets evolving into your Gengar easier, in case you have a Haunter discarded and one prized (even though you have Azelf, I you'd much rather use it on one of your single copies in the deck.) Palmer's for added recovery.

I will put in another Haunter. The Collector I am a little iffy on because I only used 1-2 collector per match I had at BR.

@qowodhks I usually put the bench shield on after I retreated the spiritomb but before I evolve the gloom into vileplume.

You may have only used 1-2 Collector's per match, but if you only have 1-2 in ur deck then the odds of them both being prized or you never drawing them goes up quite a bit.

Back