• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Vilebox (for Regionals)

1. I run Computer Search 2. Rock Guard only activates if they damage you which they won't be

Rock Guard is just there on the off chance that someone has Ranger or attacks with anything other than all Basics or all Evolutions. It makes sure that either/or aren't attacking for long.

Rock Guard is just there on the off chance that someone has Ranger or attacks with anything other than all Basics or all Evolutions. It makes sure that either/or aren't attacking for long.
honestly I can easily recover from losing one Jolteon, or one Mew, or one Glaceon and also CPU search is much more useful

You know you can also use blend or prism energy if you want more energy. I don't really like the giratina shred option myself, just saying there is an option. It would more likely carry dce and two rainbow for shred and the other attack does 130.

You know you can also use blend or prism energy if you want more energy. I don't really like the giratina shred option myself, just saying there is an option. It would more likely carry dce and two rainbow for shred and the other attack does 130.
I'll just go for the deck out XD

if you are planning on playing this is expanded i highly recommend running prism energy over rainbow energy just so you don't take the extra 10 damage and i would add one trevenant ex for greninja match up since it just won Arizona regional and maybe if you can fit it run a yveltal ex for those high energy cost hitters but yveltal is the one i would put in last out of my suggestions

if you are planning on playing this is expanded i highly recommend running prism energy over rainbow energy just so you don't take the extra 10 damage and i would add one trevenant ex for greninja match up since it just won Arizona regional and maybe if you can fit it run a yveltal ex for those high energy cost hitters but yveltal is the one i would put in last out of my suggestions
I don't mind the ten damage because I'm not being hit that often and also I do fine against Greninja :/

It's not that much of a change, but have you thought about running the other Oddish and Gloom from BCR? They resist water and on the rare chance that you end up with just them they have better attacks.

Prism energy is superior in this situation. Also trevenant ex might not be a bad idea to cover the unfavorable greninja matchup.
I guess I'll try to find Prism energies also what's so unfavorable against Greninja, is it just that it can easily damage the bench, and once again I have no idea what to replace for Trev
It's not that much of a change, but have you thought about running the other Oddish and Gloom from BCR? They resist water and on the rare chance that you end up with just them they have better attacks.
I don't really have any BCR Glooms and Oddishes I think I'm fine just using AOR ones

Darkrai EX>Manaphy EX, does the same thing for your deck, but has more hp and takes care of trees

Couple of questions;
1] When is regionals approximately
2] What format is it

About the deck:
Your pokemon spread I think is a little much. I think with a deck already built on the idea of a T1 stage 2, simplicity will prove stronger. Try throwing some mew to start. Those will suffer against any deck that can snipe and that applies COMPLETELY to the expanded game (I'am assuming it is expanded)

Couple of questions;
1] When is regionals approximately
2] What format is it

About the deck:
Your pokemon spread I think is a little much. I think with a deck already built on the idea of a T1 stage 2, simplicity will prove stronger. Try throwing some mew to start. Those will suffer against any deck that can snipe and that applies COMPLETELY to the expanded game (I'am assuming it is expanded)
1 November 5-6
2. Expanded

@LightningCloud224 Do you think I can run 1 Prism and 3 Blend [W][L][M][F] because that's all I can find :/

Last edited:
The best way I've found is a one off of Yveltal ex and ninja boy. Unfortunately it's a deplorable matchup so I think you have to accept an autoloss unfortunately :(
okay... I guess I'll accept the loss although I am running 1 copy of Darkrai EX (DEX) instead of manaphy, so that could help

Back