• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vikavolt Bulu Golisopod (VikaBuluPod)

Leletcg

The Best Tapu
Not your average Vikavolt Bulu deck!
kRW9xrZ.jpg
[/IMG]
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 4 Grubbin SUM 13
* 2 Tapu Bulu-GX PR-SM SM32
* 2 Wimpod GRI 8
* 2 Golisopod GRI 9
* 2 Charjabug SUM 51
* 3 Vikavolt SUM 52

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Lysandre AOR 78
* 3 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123
* 1 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 2 N NVI 92
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Switch BCR 135
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
* 2 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Level Ball NXD 89

##Energy - 14

* 5 Grass Energy 1
* 5 Lightning Energy Energy 4
* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Ideology behind this deck:
Keep on charging up Bulus and Golisopod from your hand and from Vikavolt so that you can just keep feeding them into the active when 1 gets knocked out. With Aether Conservation Area, Golisopod takes 60 less damage with its ability! If you didn't know, Golisopod for [G][C][C] does 80 damage and 70 more to EXs and GXs! With choice band that is 180 damage! Knocking out Pokemon like Drampa and Tauros. And knocking out Pokemon with a grass weakness like Lapras and Primarina!

Legendarily Good Against - Grass weak EX / GX decks
Quad Lapras
Primarina
Gyarados (AO)
Keldeo (BC)
Glaceon
Wailord (PC)
Zygarde
Groudon (PC)
Kyogre (PC)

Good Against - Any grass weak deck you can think of (obviously)
Golduck BREAK
Wailord (GR)
Carbink BREAK

Bad Against -
Garb
Deciplume
Trevplume
Volcanion EX

If you have any questions, suggestions, or anything to say please go ahead! Be nice please, for this is only the second deck I have ever made.

Aether Paradise only affects Basic Grass and Electric Pokemon, not everything. I've ran into Golisopod decks that use Aether Paradise in PTCGO and I've asked myself why they'd do this. Read the card carefully before considering it. In this deck, it only benefits Bulu, but Field Blower makes stadiums with passive effects somewhat less reliable.

Back