Video: Preview of 'Sun' and 'Moon' Anime

Eh. It's a comedy, so there's bound to be ridiculous things like a Grubbin pinching Ash's nose. But I'm still watching it, and it probably won't be a bad anime (if your into comedy. If you are a crazy Amourshipper, then stop watching).

The anime discourse the fandom has is ridiculous.

The war on amourshippers is unnecessary
complaining/bashing the animation style of this new anime is unnecessary.

Come on people. Just sit down and enjoy it. Why ya'll gotta complain like that.

No! NoT tHe WatER StarTeR!?!!
Please, Please, Please pick Litten. I think it's either Litten or Popplio tho

THREE IN A ROW MAN
THREE IN A ROW: Oshawott, Froakie, (and now Popplio?)

Oh and before THAT,
Grass TIAR: Chickorita, treecko, and Turtwig

Choose fire for once

The anime discourse the fandom has is ridiculous.

The war on amourshippers is unnecessary
complaining/bashing the animation style of this new anime is unnecessary.

Come on people. Just sit down and enjoy it. Why ya'll gotta complain like that.
The Amourshipping thing is because the Amourshippers have gotten way out of hand. That's why there's a war.

I mean, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar and Tepig were all used by Ash, so it's not like he haven't chosen a Fire starter before :p
I do wonder why Rowlet wasn't in the trailer, considering the other starters were..?
maybe he gets two starters. it's not something they haven't done before, and maybe mallow gets rowlet.

The Exeggutor still cracks me up. I mean...

tumblr_ob9bbpj1A81tvo0jlo1_500.png

Basically. :D

C'mon let Ash have his personal preferences! If he likes water and grass so be it ;)

I just hope the characters and story are compelling, animation goes second! I really like that Ash travels with his mom, Delia. He was in dire need for some family time.

C'mon let Ash have his personal preferences! If he likes water and grass so be it ;)

I just hope the characters and stroy are compelling, animation goes second! I really like that Ash travels with his mom, Delia. He was in dire need for some family time.
Will Ash be traveling with other people apart from his mom?

I mean, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar and Tepig were all used by Ash, so it's not like he haven't chosen a Fire starter before :p
I do wonder why Rowlet wasn't in the trailer, considering the other starters were..?
I know, but he never CHOSE them.

pikachu
chickorita
treecko
turtwig
oshawott
froakie

these were the ones he actually chose

Back