• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VictreeTank (Victreebell / Miltank / Dragalge)

totodile_it_down

Rogue Life
Pokemon:

• 2 - 1 - 3 Victreebell FUF
    4 Miltank FLF
    1 Virizion EX
    2 Dragalge FLF
    2 Skrelp FLF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 2 Professor Juniper
    3 Colress
    3 N
    2 Bicycle
    3 Skyla
    2 Lysandre
    3 Virbank City Gym
    1 Hypnotixic Laser
    2 Startling Megaphones
    2 Silver Bangle
    4 Ultra Balls
    2 Rare Candy
    1 Evosoda
    1 Professor's Letter
    1 Energy Retrieval
    1 Dowsing Machine
Energy:

• 12 Grass energy

Strategy:
Pretty obvious strategy. Build up a Victreebell on your bench so you can poison and confuse the active Pokemon and attack with Miltank, all while Dragalge keeps the active Pokemon from retreating out of the poison/confusion. Virizion EX is there to save my Miltanks from being poisoned themselves, plus easy energy placement onto Victreebell for discarding.
I started with a more standard list of supporters but found myself not wanting to Juniper away my Victreebells, hence the more shuffle heavy supporters. I initially wasn't running any Lasers but found that one could be useful in the early turns.
Other decks with Virizion or Slurpuff are my only true concern (at least that I can think of) but hopefully Lysandre can be helpful with those, and maybe Pyroar but not nearly as much. But yeah, let me know what you think :D

RE: VictreeTank (Victreebell/Miltank/Dragalge)

stormESP said:
2-1-3? is it 3-1-3?

3 Bellsprout, 1 Weepingbell, 2 Victreebell. Sorry for the confusion.

I figure I only need two Weepingbell because it isn't like Greninja where you're stacking damage, you just need it once per fresh Pokemon.

RE: VictreeTank (Victreebell/Miltank/Dragalge)

And what about 8x Grass Energy and 4x Herbal Energy?

Back