• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Victreebel TM Lock Deck (Any)

AdrianSkyline

I take ur finchers
4-2-4 Victreebel TM
3-3-3 Nidoqueen RR
2-2 Luxray GL Lvl. X
3 Uxie
1 Azelf

18 Pokemon

3 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
4 Seeker
4 Broken Time Space
4 Rare Candy
2 Looker's Investigation
3 VS Seeker
3 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Poke Turn

31 T/S/S

8 Grass energy
3 Lightning

Basic strategy would be to get Victreebel active and get Nidoqueen set up. With Acidic Drain and Nidoheal, you have 5 damage removed between your opponents attacks, which is considerable. The body keeps your opponent locked. Luxray obviously does what it does best, counters Gyarados and drags up the bulky retreating techs to slaughter/lock. Though DGX hurts this deck's idea, you can bring it up with Luxray and then kill it with Trash bolt. Luxray has a metal resistance, which helps that.

I would put in spiritomb (Arceus) to help set up and get evolving early game. Also he locks trainers so you don't have to worry about Warp Point or switch. Since your main attackers will be Victrebell and Luxray, nidoqueen will be sitting on your bench a lot of the time, or extras will clog up your hand.
-1 Nidoqueen line
+3 Spiritomb
Hope this helps!

i would remove your nidoqueen line for a 2-2-2 vileplume UD line, this will stop your opponent use any switching trainers and make the lock even better. You could keep a 1-1-1 line of nidoqueen but i would just use the space for 3 pokemon collector

Trainer lock with Vileplume is the standard thing people do when using Victreebell but i think you should try and stick it out with queen see how it works.

maybe add some switch/warppoints or maybe a dodrio to make victreebell have free retreat. but i dont really know what to suggest.lol except to stick with the originality. :p

You might want to try Victreebel LA. For no energy on its first attack, it can be very helpful as a back-up attacker, and can be a nuisance when you don't have Lux X in your hand.

Back