Victini and Cinccino deck with Kingdra tech?

Briaah

The voices may not be REAL but they have good idea
So I've decided to run a Victini(V-Create)/Cinccino(BW) deck variant because I think the combination is cool. Yes, I know all about low HP pokemon that can only hit for 100 damage at a clip which is why I don't particularly expect it to actually win anything big. But I sorta enjoyed building this thing and I like rogue decks (I'm kinda crazy like that) But my question is, should I run Kingdra Prime as a tech? Or Vileplume and make it a lock deck?

Here's what I was thinking

Kingdra Prime's PokePower can make me be able to do up to 140 damage per turn(without Pluspower or anything) if I run 4 of them.(probably will run 3 at best but not sure yet) Also they can (slowly) kill off benched pokemon and easily OHKO any babies that happen to be around. And since I need to keep my bench full 3-4 of those spots are now taken up. And if I run Kingdra over Vileplume I can run Rocky Helmet, Catcher, etc.

The problem with Kingdra Prime is that he takes up a ton of space due to being a stage 2 and this also makes him a slower set-up(ofc, I would put rare candies in there but still) So far though, that's the only con I can really see.

With Vileplume I can lock out trainers which would be annoying such as Catcher, Eviolite, Rocky Helmet, and so on and so forth. I would run a smaller line of these compared to Kingdra since I really only need 2 Vileplume so I wouldn't take up as much deck space.

The problem though, is that I wouldn't be able to run any trainers as well :p So things that could help me a lot (like Rocky Helmet) would no longer be an option.

So what does everyone else think? Any comments on the deck itself are welcome too ;)

Back