• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vespiquen - Which Partners to Include?

Mightyena

Still just a delinquent ;)
Working on putting together a vespiqueen deck because i really like it and its cheaper compared to most meta decks right now. I ve seen a lot of different builds for this and im having trouble finding the right one help.

Pokemon 18?
4 vespiqueen
4combee
4unown
4 klefki
? What to add ive seen cicrle circut richu zebstrika yanmega jolteon ex
2 shaymin

Trainers -38
4 sycamore
3 n
3 trainers mail
2 lysandre
3 float stone
4 ultra ball
4 vs seeker
2 forest of giant plants
1 super rod
1 revatalizer
1 delinquent
1 hex maniac
1 team flare grunt
2 proffesor kukui
4 acro bike
2 special charge

Energy 4
4 dce

Last edited:
The most common and evidently best (of Zebstrika/Raichu/Jolteon) is Zebstrika and I would suggest cutting 2 FOGP, the Team Flare Grunt and a Float stone to make room for a 2-2 Blitzle-Zebstrika line.

Apart from your question, I would suggest cutting the Delinquent, Hex Maniac, 1 Trainers' Mail and 1 N Supporter to add 4 level ball.

Another option I've seen is Yanmega. This particular Poké can do some serious damage for 0 energy cost - which can be quite handy when you don't have a DCE available.

Back