• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Vespiquen / Night March / Milotic

Serpens

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 3 Combee AOR
  • 3 Vespiquen AOR
  • 3 Unown AOR
  • 2-2 Milotic PRC
  • 4 Joltik PHF
  • 4 Pumpkaboo PHF
  • 4 Lampent PHF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 AZ
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 3 Trainers Mail
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 1 Scoop Up Cyclone
Energy:
  • 4 DCE
Strategy:

My very first attempt at a vespiquen deck, aaaand... It doesn't do that well, as you might expect. So yeah, I'm asking for suggestions on what and what not to take out and add.

Last edited:
It might be better to focus on either Vespiquen or Night March. Night March doesn't really benefit from having Pokemon other than Night Marchers in the discard pile, and with Vespiquen, there are many other beneficial Pokemon you could be running along side it, other than Night March. Why is your Ace Spec Scoop Up Cyclone? None of your Pokemon have more than 90 HP. Computer Search or at least Dowsing Machine if you can't afford the former. I might also play some Basic Energy or at least Silent Lab because as it is now, you are completely walled by Aegislash.

Back